Something's wrong

High Kick Trough The Classes

-a week later

Sulli went to class trying  to get JR's attention but nothing, this past few days he completely ignored her. Everytime she turned her back to see him, he just glared at her. 
*Maybe I should just forget about him..* she thought laying her head on the desk falling asleep. 

She blinked twice and woke up when she felt someone poke her. It was Go Minam.

''You know Sulli, when you sleep in class is so tempting to draw on your face'' She said laughing. 
Sulli smiled at her forgetting for a moment about these crazy stuff going on.

''Are you feeling better now?'' Go Minam asked her tapping on her shoulders.
''Slightly..'' Sulli said. ''Well I'm your bestfriend and I HAVE to make you feel better'' emphasizin the word ''have''. 
Sulli smiled at her and began to joke and laugh with her. 

Minah walked in class and went up to Sulli and with a smirk she looked down on her. 
''Sulli! How are you?'' she brightly smiled practically rubbing on her face what happened between her and JR.
Sulli just looked blankly at her and wanted just to go away.. But class was about to start. 

''I'm.. ok'' she said in a low voice.

Minah ignored her answer and went next to JR. 
*My plan is working perfectly.. You're a genious Minah*

''What's wrong with that pathetic brat?!'' Go Minam was about to burst in anger.
''Calm down.. It's not like she did anything..'' Sulli said. 

-Class started

Go Minam and Sulli were laughing and joking about the teacher who had a hole in his pants.
 
Minah looked at her and decided to continue her evil plan to make JR hate her even more.
''Look at her! She is laughing now! She obviously doesn't care about you anymore.. If she cared about you she wouldn't laugh like this don't you agree?'' Minah said smiling brightly.. Her words were stabbing JR like knives. 
He was getting angrier and shot glares at her. 

Sulli noticed him and immediately stopped laughing.
''I can't believe it! You should be the one who has to be mad. He is the one who left you without a reason.. He didn't even have the guts to tell you personally because he just sent that brat for him!''
Sulli just stayed silent.
''Do you want me to punch that JR guy?'' Go Minam asked.
''NO!'' Sulli shouted standing up making the teacher awkwardly look at her ''..No.. I didn't do my homework well (?)'' 
''Miss Choi you should pay more attention to class'' the teacher said.
''I'm sorry'' she said bowing.
When she was about to sit she fell on the ground missing the chair.
''Pabo pabo!'' she awkwardy punched herself.

JR let out a small chuckle at her clumsiness and cuteness and without even knowing.. he smiled at her, but no one noticed. 
*Why Sulli? I thought everything was going well between us* he thought.


I'm sorry I didn't update for a while (I'm such a bad author).. But now I'm back.. Maybe tomorrow or later I'll be doing another update to make it up for you guys :D