How could you?

High Kick Trough The Classes

The next morning Sulli and Zelo went to school together when Go Minam saw them.

‘’What did you do to your hair? Copying me are ya?’’ Go Minam said playfully.
‘’I did some changes.. Haha! But mine are a little longer, and I still look better than you’’ she said stucking her toungue out.
‘’Hey.. I just wanted to tell you that I am not going to cry for no one no more. I am done crying for someone who hates me to death for no reason.’’ She said proudly.
‘’That’s the Sulli I know’’ Go Minam said smiling ‘’Well maybe Zelo could replace him’’ Go Minam laughed.

Sulli and Zelo turned red.
‘’Omo you two are so cute!’’ Go Minam said laughing hard.
‘’YAAAH!’’ Sulli and Zelo both chased Go Minam when Sulli stumbled on nothing.
 

Zelo stopped and help her out ‘’You okay?’’ and they looked at each other.
‘’HERE THEY GO AGAIN SO CUTEE!! WAAH!’’ Go Minam shouted like a crazy person, she loved teasing them.
 

‘’YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!’’ They both started chasing Go Minam again.  

''Go to Jeremy will ya?!'' Sulli started laughing and Go Minam turned red when she heard his name.



Meanwhile, Minah came to her socalledfriends to brag about her plan that was working pretty well. Her ‘’friends’’ knew that she was evil, but not at this point.. They were afraid to say that what she has done was bad, because she would make their lives like hell.

‘’I can’t believe that JR believed you instead of Sulli!’’ a girl said faking a smile.
‘’I know right, I just showed them a picture of her sleeping on Zelo’s shoulder. And JR believed every word I said. He’s so stupid right? And yet I love him.’’ Minah said looking proud of what she did.

‘’Did they really make out?’’ a girl said shocked.

‘’Of course not. Do you really think that Sulli would do that?’’ Minah laughed like an evil person.
But when she turned around, she saw the least person that she was expecting, JR.

He was feeling betrayed and stupid, stupid for believing every single word of her. Stupid for not believing the girl she loved. All his thoughts were swimming in his head. He couldn’t believe it.

He glared at her, and Minah just stepped back scared of what he could do to her.

‘’JR I-‘’ Minah stuttured.

‘’Why did you do that?!’’ JR shouted making her burst into tears.

‘’Why?! You have the guts to ask me why?! Did you know how I felt when Sulli came into OUR lives?! Did you even remember that we were bestfriends back then? Did you know how I felt when Sulli took you away from me? And all you’ve been talking to lately is about Sulli. You’re always saying things like why did she did this to me.. She’s pretty with short hair.. Blah blah and other stuff that I don’t want to hear. Gosh JR, we’re together now. How could you even think of her??!’’ Minah shouted back.

Some people were looking at the scene with shocked faces and others were whispering things.

‘’I accepted to be your boyfriend because I thought you would help me forget about her. And I freaking can’t Minah. All this time you were controlling me like a puppet. Did you know how I felt when you told me that the girl I love was cheating on me? All you’ve been thinking is yourself. Now I hope you are alone. We’re over.’’ JR said and walked away, when Minah back hugged him.

‘’Don’t go!’’ she cried. But JR just freed himself and went searching for Sulli.