it's all her fault.

High Kick Trough The Classes

''Why don't we get our swimsuits and go to the beach?'' Go Minam asked excited and everyone agreed. They all went to change and when they finished they all went to the beach. Everybody was having fun, even Minah was having fun with Sulli.

Should I stop hating her? She seems fun Minah thought.. but her thoughts faded away and she continued hating on her.

''Jeremy, Minam! Why don't we buy something to drink?'' Minah said smirking at Sulli.

''Uhm.. Sure?'' Jeremy said confused and went buying drinks leaving Sulli and Zelo alone at the beach.

Sulli looked at them walking away without saying anything and looked at Zelo.

''What should we do now?'' Zelo said scratching his head. 

''I don't know.. What do you want to do?'' Sulli said smiling at him, and this made his heartbeat beat faster.

Tell her that you like her, NOW you idiot! Zelo said while slapping himself.

''Why are you slapping yourself?'' Sulli said dying of laughter.. ''Do you want to tell me something?'' she continued.. She was very tired and she didn't sleep at all last night for the excitement.

''Erhm.. Well I-I wanted to.. you know.. tell you that..'' Zelo said nervously.

''What? tell me!'' she said laughing and smiling.

He continued saying nonsense and finally after a couple of minutes he confessed.

''I like you, Sulli.. No.. I love you'' He finally said.

But Sulli didn't hear it.. Why? Because she fell asleep on his shoulder while waiting for him to say it. He leaned closer to her and almost kissed her, but something interrupted him.. It was a flashlight.

Someone took a picture to them from behind. 

''No.. It can't be..! Maybe my eyes are just playing with me'' Zelo said in a low voice trying to not wake her up.

My plan is going well right now! Oh yes.. Now that I have the picture of them I'm so going to show it to JR to ruin their  relationship. But it's all her fault! She always knew that  I liked JR since kindergarten.. She stole him from me.. Now I'm going to take him back. Minah thought smirking.