a guy?

High Kick Trough The Classes

Author's P.O.V.

*Gosh this girl is so clumsy haha that's why I love her like a friend* Go Minam thought. 

The bell rang and Sulli and Go Minam went on P.E class. Now some of you might think ''where's the problem?'' Well it all started when they were doing football. Go Minam was really great at sports and this is where the problem is. The girls screamed all for her not knowing she was actually a girl and some of them even confessed.

''Haha you have lots of fans now! Should I tell them you're actually a girl?'' Sulli said while laughing.

''Uhm.. I think no. I mean not yet. I think it's fun! please don't tell anyone! Promise?'' Go Minam said.

''Sure but I think they're killing me with their glares, I'm a bit worried you know? For me.. hehe'' Sulli said.

''Naah you don't have to worry, I'll give them what they deserve.'' Go Minam said while glaring at the girls who immediately stopped and began cheering again for her.

Meanwhile Zelo and Jeremy were watching the match. They noticed Go Minam because she was really great and they noticed Sulli too because of her clumsy movements. They thought that Go Minam was really a guy.

''That guy is really good!'' Jeremy said.

''That's right! But at the cafeteria I thought she was a girl.. Strange.'' Zelo said.

''Oh come on! How can be that guy over there a girl?'' Jeremy said laughing.

''Right.. HAHA! That girl.. slipped again.. Oh that's really funny.. Why don't we make friends with them? I think it should be fun!'' Zelo said.

''I agree!! But first..'' Jeremy said.

''What?'' Zelo said with a confused look.

''I waant caaandies!!'' Jeremy said doing his aegyo.

''Again?! You are really something you know that Jeremy?'' Zelo said.