The truth.

High Kick Trough The Classes

“Where’s Sulli?” JR asked Jeremy who was surprised by his anger. He could see how much he was angry by looking at his fist and his teeth clenched. Jeremy pointed Sulli and Zelo who where happily chasing Go Minam.  *I have to explain everything to her* he thought and grabbed Sulli’s hand who was shocked at the sight of him “let me talk to you”.

Zelo saw him and stopped JR saying “let her go”. JR just ignored him and continued talking to Sulli “It’s important!”. Sulli couldn’t talk, she didn’t know how to feel, she was speechless and hurt. Zelo was getting angrier and pushed JR away “I said LET HER GO!”. JR pumped his fist and punched Zelo who fell to the ground “It’s none of your business Zelo!”

Zelo got up and grabbed JR by his t-shirt and when he was about to punch back, Sulli interrupted them. “Are you guys crazy?! Everyone’s watching you! What if you get caught by the teacher?!” she then faced JR “If I listen to you… Will you stop bothering us?” she said looking at him in the eyes and JR nodded. Zelo stopped Sulli with a worried face, but she just smiled at him telling that everything is going to be okay, it’s not like she was going to war anyways.

“What do you want JR?” Sulli said coldly.          

“I want to apologize for being a jerk” he said and Sulli slapped him.

“You should have done it earlier, when I cared about you. Why now?” JR stood still but Sulli continued “Tell me why!!” she yelled and tears began to fell down her cheeks, JR was hurt seeing her in this state. She was everything for him.

“Because I was being manipulated by Minah until today… I saw her friends talking and…” Sulli interrupted him again by slapping him again “You believed her?! And not me?!”  her words were stabbing him.

“Do you know how I felt when you were ignoring me like I was trash or something? Do you know it?! You didn’t even give me the chance to explain everything. You just stood still with her glaring at me. I felt like… I wasn’t good enough and…” JR interrupted her by kissing her. Sulli got shocked by it and pushed him away.

“That kiss, is the last kiss that’ll give you. Because we’re not getting back together and I can’t forgive you, maybe I’ll do, but not today. You just ruined my day” she said and left him.

Zelo who saw Sulli walking away and came to her but she didn’t reply to him and left.

*What did they talk about?*