Clumsy!

High Kick Trough The Classes

(First day of school)

Author's P.O.V.

''Waah such a great daaay! But thinking that today is going to be my first day of school.. Aisssh! I really don't want to go to school!'' Sulli said. 

She fixed her hair and put on a pretty dress and then she went to school. Since she woke up early she arrived in class 15 min before the bell rings. 

''Why isn't Go Minam coming? Should I call her?'' Sulli said.

And when she was about to call her, she saw a girl with a hoodie on and dark sunglasses.

''That face looks familiar! Where did I see it? Oh yeah! It's Go Minam!'' Sulli said making her way to go to Go Minam.

''Why are you looking like that? Did something happen?'' Sulli asked with a worried look.

''Uhm well.. That babo did this to me'' Go Minam said as she took off the sunglasses and the hoodie.

''Omo! How did it happen?'' Sulli asked.

Go Minam told her every little bit of the things that happened yesterday and Sulli laughed a lot, she fell down the chair too while laughing.

''Omo! You are still clumsy! You didn't even changed a bit!'' Go Minam said laughing and helping her.

The class began, it was informatics, and these two were dying of how boring was this class. The teacher didn't talk about anything else but files and other stuff like that. Plus he was speaking really slow and almost everyone in the class was sleeping.

(Finally the class ended)

''Yess!! I was dying in here! I couldn't last one ore minute!'' Sulli said.

''*Yaaaaawn* what did you say?'' Go Minam said still sleepy.

''Haha nothing I said that you're beautiful'' Sulli said joking.

''Let's go to the cafeteria to eat something!'' Go Minam said while walking out the class.

''Yeah sure!'' Sulli said following her.

They went to the cafeteria and and took their lunch they had some pasta with tomato sauce. Then Sulli slipped on nothing threwing her lunch in the air and her lunch landed on a guy. Sulli fixed her hair, her dress and look from toes to head the guy that was covered in pasta and tomato sauce. He was really tall and shaped an ''o''.

''Omo a giant!'' Sulli said scared.