Why?!

High Kick Trough The Classes

''I-I.. have to talk to her first.. I want to hear her explanation for this..'' JR said as he felt his heart being shattered into pieces, he cleared his throat and continued.. ''Maybe it's just a misunderstanding?'' he looked really hurt and his eyes were staring at Minah hoping that she would in any moment say that this was all a joke and nothing really happened.

Minah glared at him and curled her fingers to a palm ''Do you think she'll tell you?!''

JR looked confused, he didn't know what to say, he bit his lower lip ''Well.. It's worth a try..'' he looked down.

''Seriously JR? Seriously?! Do you really think she'll tell you? I bet she'll just lie to you!'' her angry face became serious ''I saw them with my eyes, don't you believe me?'' she faked a sad face, but in reality she badly wanted to laugh.

''I do believe you, I think..'' his voice cracked but he cleared his throat ''I just can't believe this..'' 

''Well you should! I have the picture!'' she said showing it again ''So what about the thing that I've asked you before? Will you be my boyfriend?'' she smirked.

''I-I don't know'' he stuttered ''I want to be alone now'' JR said walking away. 

*I don't want to see her..* JR said as he wiped off his tears. 

*Nevermind I know that you'll be mine* she tought smirking. 

AT SCHOOL

Sulli was walking in the school gates searching for JR, she wanted to see him badly, she really missed him. *uhm where's my boyfriend?* she tought giggling cutely when suddenly someone tapped her back. 

''JR!'' she smiled and turned around but her smile faded away when she saw Go Minam.

''What's wrong with your face? Not happy to see me instead of you boyfriend?'' Go Minam pouted and faked a cry. Sulli immediately hugged her and Go Minam laughed.

''It's just that I want to see him.. I miss him'' Sulli pouted.

Jeremy came and noticed Sulli's sad face ''What's wrong?'' 

''Nothing.. I can't s-- Oh there he is!'' Sulli smiled and waved at him.

JR noticed glared at her, ignored her and continued talking with his friends. 

''What happened?'' Go Minam and Jeremy asked at the same time looking shocked. 

''Maybe he's in a bad mood?'' Sulli said faking a smile. *That's really strange.. He'd normally run to me and hug me or something..but he just brushed me off* she tought and went up to him, but JR just walked away. 

Minah was looking at the scene smirking all the time she went to JR and  hugged him. ''Good boy! Don't get closer to that cheater girl! She doesn't deserve you! Why don't you hang out with me and my friends more?'' 

''Yeah sure.. That would be fun..I guess'' he said while Minah hugged him again. 

''What is happening there?!'' Jeremy shouted pointing at JR and Minah. 

''I don't know.. I think he replaced me with her..'' Sulli said with watery eyes.

Minah's plan was working really well, JR told her to say that she wanted to break up with Sulli, so she immediately runned towards Sulli who didn't have and idea of what was happening.  

''JR's girlfriend?'' Minah smiled brightly.

''Y-yes?'' Sulli's heart was pounding against her chest.

''He wants to break up with you, he doesn't want to be with you anymore'' Minah smirked and walked away.

*What is happening?! What did I do to him?* She cried ''Am I n-not good enough?'' she felt her heart being crashed into million pieces. 

''I'm so going to beat him up'' Go Minam said glaring at JR.

''Count me in'' Jeremy said looking at Go Minam.