It hurts.

High Kick Trough The Classes

*Finally I've got the picture of them, I'm so going to show to JR* Minah smirked as she packed her stuff.  *I wonder what will be JR's reaction to this! ahah! I bet he'll break up with her* She laughed while calling JR. 

''Hello? Who's this?'' JR asked.

''I'm Minah'' She giggled, JR was about to hang up when she suddenly said ''I have to talk to you about Sulli''. 

Even if JR hated her for making her gilfriend sad, but he still wanted to know what was all that about badly ''What about her?''.

''Don't worry I'll tell you if you're going to pick me up later at the train station.. My train will arrive in about 2 hours..So.. are you going to pick me up?'' Minah smirked again, this time she was sure that she would have him back.

The truth is that Minah knew JR for much more long time than Sulli, she was practically inlove with him, but she didn't have the guts to confess to him.. Until Sulli arrived..

..Everything changed..

JR became friends with her soon, he spent all of his freetime with Sulli, but Minah was losing him.. So she tried to confess to him, she tried to make him forget about Sulli, hoping that JR would love her back.

 

FLASHBACK

''I-I.. Like you, JR'' Minah said shyly.

''I'm sorry.. But I like another girl..'' JR said scratching his head.

''Who's she? Sulli right?'' her voice cracked and she was about to cry. JR only nodded, not looking at her.

*I HATE YOU SULLI! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR STEALING HIM! I HATE YOU!* Minah tought crying and running away from him''

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Minah arrived at the station and found JR sitting on a bench while looking at the clock.

''Hi babe!'' Minah said giggling while JR just glared at her.

''Babe my .. What's going on? Tell me'' JR said annoyed.

''Ow.. So we're a bit angry huh? Ok.. I'll tell you, no wait I'm going to show it to you'' Minah smirked as she took out the picture from her phone revealing a picture of Zelo and Sulli who were sittng on the beach alone, they looked like as if they were kissing.. But in reality they weren't obviously, but JR didn't know.

 

His heart shattered into pieces while looking at the picture, his eyes began to be watery and teardrops fell, he was crying silently.

 

Minah felt a bit guilty looking at him but the tought of him being hers stopped her from thinking and continued her plans.

*My plan is working well!* Minah smirked *Soon, you'll be mine*

 

''How could she do this to me?'' His voice cracked, Minah could feel the pain in his voice.. But she ignored it and acted like she was worried about what happened to him.

 

''So.. Why don't you payback? Why don't we date instead?'' Minah smirked.


Cliff hanger! Haha! Special thank's to my subscribers! I really appreciate it :) I'm sorry I wasn't really active lately.. But I'm back :)) 

What will JR do? Accept? Decline? Leave a comment of what you think!
Don't forget to comment! Comments do motivate! And ofcourse subscribe if you still didn't!