Having fun?

High Kick Trough The Classes

''Sulli.. are you sleeping?'' Zelo said looking at her and waving his hand infront of her eyes, but he didn't get any answers from her so he stood still because he didn't want to wake her up. 

''Omo! You're cute!'' Minah said from afar and walking closer to them. 

''Sshh! She's sleeping! Wait.. Where are Jeremy and Go Minam?'' Zelo asked her in a low voice.

''Uhm.. They went buying something.. I was getting bored with them so I decided to come back'' she said smiling. 

''Aah ok, I understand.. Should I wake her up?'' Zelo said looking at Sulli.

''I don't know.. But I have to go, bye!'' Minah said running away and smirking.

''Wait where are you goi--?'' He didn't get to finish his sentence because Minah was already far away.

Sulli woke up because he shouted and asked with a husky voice ''Did I fell asleep? I'm so sorry.. I didn't get to sleep on the train'' she said scratching her head with her hand and laughing.

''You are really something you know? I was about to tell you something really important and you fell asleep.. Aigoo'' Zelo said laughing.

''What thing?'' Sulli said confused.

''Uhmm.. No I was joking! Nevermind!'' Zelo said sticking his tongue out and began to run away.

''Yah! Tell me right now!'' Sulli said while chasing him.

''Tell me, tell me t-t-t-teell me hahahaha'' Zelo said making fun of her singing a Wonder Girls song. 

''Aaaissh! These two! We just went to buy something to drink and you're already having fun without us?!'' Jeremy yelled at them. 

Go Minam was just laughing and looked at Jeremy.

''Are you ready?'' Go Minam asked Jeremy and he nodded.

''What are you up to?'' Zelo said taking a distance from them.

''Just nothing... Take this!'' Go Minam said while throwing water baloons at them.  

''Yaaah! It's cold! Just stop already!!'' Sulli cried out.

''Hahahaha this is what you get for having fun without us'' Jeremy said smiling at them.