Who are you?

High Kick Trough The Classes

Zelo went home without even saying goodbye and Sulli felt a little disappointed. She wanted to tell him that JR was her boyfriend, she didn't know why she wanted him to know but she felt that she had to tell him. So she asked Jeremy and Go Minam if they knew where he went.

''Where is he?'' Sulli asked disappointed. 

''Uhm Zelo?.. He had an important thing to do'' Jeremy answered.

''So why did he leave without even saying goodbye?'' Sulli asked while tapping her finger to her chin. 

''I don't know you should call him, maybe.'' Go Minam said.

''Okay then, I'll call him later.'' Sulli said looking at her phone. 

The party ended and Jeremy and Go Minam went home. Sulli and JR were left alone so they decided to take a walk at the park nearby. JR was the happiest person in the world because he had her. 

''What are you thinking of? It's the first time that I see that expression on your face'' Sulli asked him smiling softly.

''I didn't expect that you would accept me as your boyfriend.. And right now the only thing that I can think of, is you.'' JR said looking at her. Sulli blushed a little and couldn't say anything. She was happy too and while looking at him, she wished that their relationship would last.

 JR walked her home and hugged her while saying goodbye. She hugged him back and then came home.


 

''What was that?!'' her dad asked her like he was about to kill some people. Sulli didn't answer, she only smiled at him. She came in her room and layed in her bed while looking at her phone when it suddenly rang, it was Jeremy.

''Hello? It's Jeremy! I have to ask you something'' Jeremy said.

''Sure, ask me what you want'' Sulli said smiling.

''I wanted to ask about Go Minam's cellphone'' Jeremy said.

''What about it?'' Sulli asked curiously.

''Today I accidentally dropped her cellphone and she immediately got angry'' Jeremy pouted.

''Well you know there's a story behind that cellphone..'' She said explaning everything Go Minam has done with that cellphone..After hearing the whole story, Jeremy felt really guilty and decided that tomorrow he would say sorry to Go Minam.

''Oh and Zelo.. You should call him'' Jeremy added while hunging up the phone.

''Wait--'' She couldn't finish her phrase and remembered the thing she wanted to tell Zelo. 

Like Jeremy said I have to call him .. She thought while calling Zelo. 

''Uhm.. Hello?'' Sulli asked.

''Who is this?'' a womanly voice answered.

''I'm Sulli.. Can I please talk to Zelo?'' Sulli said wondering if she dialed the wrong number.

''Yes I'll call him right away, wait a minute... YAH! YOU PUNK COME AND ANSWER AT THE TELEPHONE!'' The womanly voice said. Sulli got scared and her eyes widen up, she didn't know what to do.

''Hello? Who is this?'' the womanly voice transformed into a guy.. 

Zelo! she thought.

''Hey! I'm Sulli'' She said ''Who was that?'' she asked.

''My mother'' He answered coldly. 

''Oh.. But why does she treat you like that? Did you do something?'' Sulli asked worried.

''It's nothing, I'm used to it.'' Zelo said ''Why did you call?'' He continued.

''Well because I have to tell you something!'' Sulli said.

''What?'' He said, but he already knew the answer.. He just wanted it to change.

''You know something happened earlier and me and JR are together now.'' Sulli said smiling

''So what?'' Zelo's heart was starting to ache so he managed to act coldly. Sulli's happy face transformed into a serious now.

Who is this guy? Why is he answering me like that? Did I do something wrong? Sulli thought having a hard time finding an answer.

''I don't know.. I felt like telling you'' Sulli said confused by his cold answers ''Why are you answering at me like that?'' She asked

Her voice started to crack and her eyes began to be watery.

Zelo heard it all and he felt like his heart was being shattered into pieces.

''Because I don't really care about you'' He lied and then he hung up the phone.