Motivated.

High Kick Trough The Classes

Zelo went reluctantly to JR who had watery eyes “What did you tell her?” JR looked at him and faked a smile “she doesn’t want me anymore” and laughed bitterly “I’m just a fool”.

“You’re wrong, she did care about you and she still does. You know, it’s hard for me saying these things to the guy I want to kill badly” Zelo joked and JR looked at him confused “I’m sorry I punched you earlier, It’s just that Minah got on my nerves”.

“What really happened?” Zelo asked and JR told him everything and Zelo was shocked by hearing his words. “Look, I like her too… But I don’t think I like her like you do…” Zelo said scratching his back.

*God, how I hate being kind. Especially with you JR, the guy who Sulli loves* he thought.

“Yeah right. I saw you two joking and laughing earlier. You’re just telling me this because you’re pity me” JR said.

“Will you come to your senses?! She still likes you! Now go on and go after her! You’re freaking annoying!” Zelo said and it somehow motivated JR. “You’re right! I should go after her, I’m not giving up on her yet” he said and when he was about to walk away Zelo stopped him and gave him a last warning: “If you make her cry again, I’ll break your face into pieces. Got it?” JR nodded and ran after Sulli who was walking out of school crying. JR grabbed her hand and Sulli pushed him away.

“Come with me” JR said smiling like nothing happened.

“I don’t want to. Leave me alone, please” she said looking down.

“But I want to” he said smiling and grabbed her hand again “Let’s go somewhere!”

“We’ve broken up. Remember?” Sulli said confused.

“Broken up?! When? You know I can’t remember” JR said scratching his head imitating a monkey which made Sulli laugh “You  crazy punk” she said in a low voice, JR heard it and laughed.

“You know it doesn’t suit you when you cry. You’re uglier” JR said sticking his tongue out and wiping away her tears.

“Let’s go!” he said and started running.

Zelo who saw the scene, was hurt but at the same time happy. In the end he just wanted to make her happy, and that what really matters. When she saw JR and Sulli running away a sigh escaped from his mouth.

“Poor you, you are so pitiful” a girly voice said. Zelo turned around and saw Minah.

“Aissh… Shut up! You’re the one who’s pitiful” he said glaring at her.

“That’s right… We are pitiful” she said and smiled at him.

“Why are you smiling? Don’t act cute, it doesn’t suit you! It’s getting me shivers” Zelo said laughing. Minah laughed but immediately stopped and hit him hard in the head.

“Aissh! What was that for?!” Zelo said and Minah stuck her tongue out “Meh-Rong! You deserved it”. Zelo got angry and Minah just got scared and ran away while Zelo was chasing her.

When he caught her they looked at each other for a while and…