Once more.

High Kick Trough The Classes

The class ended and Sulli went straight to the cafeteria with JR and Go Minam because she wanted to avoid Minah.

JR was beginning to be a bit worried for Sulli.. He could see that she was hurt and he wanted to make her feel better somehow.

''What happened?'' JR asked worried.

''Nothing, It's.. Nothing.'' Sulli said.

''No it isn't.. I'vw known you for lots of years now.. And I know that there's something or someone who's bothering you. You know that i love you right so tell me what's bothering you and I'll try my best to make you feel better.'' JR said taking her hand.

''Yeah I know that you love me, and I love you too.. The thing, I meant the person who is bothering me is--'' Sulli couldn't finish her sentence when Minah interrupted them and told JR that she wanted to talk to him. When JR turned around saw that Sulli wasn't there anymore.

So with an annoyed face towards Minah because she interrupted them.. He asked her what was wrong.

''I want you to.. Uhm.. Make me see the school!'' Minah said giggling.

''Not now.. Sorry!'' JR said as he went searching for Sulli. 

Sulli was crying in a corner of the cafeteria when Zelo came closer to her. And without saying anything he hugged her.

''Aren't you angry at me?'' Sulli said sobbing.

''No.. Not at you'' Zelo said not letting her go, Sulli couldn't breathe because he was hugging her too tightly.

JR who was searching for her, he finally found her and what he saw made his heart ache.. So he walked out without saying a word.

''So this is what is happening, I'm going to have fun with them'' Minah said making an evil laugh ''Sulli, I'm going to ruin your life once more'' she continued.