Afraid?

High Kick Trough The Classes

Author's P.O.V

Sulli asked Go Minam if she wanted to come and she said that she would love to! Even Zelo asked Jeremy and he accepted. They went to the amusement park. Sulli wore a colourful dress and Go Minam who didn't like dresses just wore boy's clothes because she find them comfortable. 

''What a great day!' Sulli said and everyone agreed with her.

''Where shall we go?'' Zelo said.

''To the rollercoaster!'' Sulli said.

''B-But I'm afraid! I don't want to go there.. If you want to go.. I'll stay here waiting for you.. alone'' Jeremy said with a puppy face. He wanted someone to stay with him.. But didn't get any answers until Go Minam said that she would stay with him.. Since she wanted to know him better.

''Alright! We'll go get the tickets! You should go to search something you can do!'' Zelo said.

*Finally! Me and Sulli are going on the rollercoaster! I wanted to spend more time with her..* Zelo thought.

Go Minam and Jeremy were having totally fun winning stuffed animals and other stuff. Jeremy felt his heart beat a little faster when Go Minam hugged him tightly since Jeremy got her a big panda peluche. 

*I must be tired.. I feel my heartbeat going faster* he thought.. 

''Yah! Go Minam! Why don't we rest a little?'' Jeremy said.

''Sure! How about that restaurant?'' She said and he agreed.

''So.. Do you have any girlfriends?'' Jeremy asked her.

*Girlfriends?! Omo! He really thinks I am a guy.. HAHA I'm surely going to have fun with him* Go Minam thought laughing a bit.

''Why are you laughing?!'' Jeremy pouted.

''Nothing.. I don't have any you know..'' He said.

''HAHA! Don't worry! Here at the amusement park there are lots of girls to get to know about!'' Jeremy joked.

They continued to laugh and joke but something was wrong abou Jeremy.. Everytime Go Minam would look at Jeremy.. He would blush a little, and that scared him to death. Why was he feeling like this? He wasn't gay.. He totally liked the girls but with Go Minam it was different. 

(Meanwhile at the rollercoasters with Zelo and Sulli)

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!'' Sulli was freaking out because she didn't know that it would be that scary.. Zelo was totally laughing at her, but he wanted to do some conversation too..

*Why didn't you just brought her to watch a movie?!* Zelo thought.

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! GET ME OUTTA HERE!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAH!'' Sulli yelled out. 

She was totally losing her voice and Zelo was dying of laughter.

At the end of the ride Zelo saw Sulli's eyes watery and began to .

''Omo! You cried! HAHA!'' Zelo said while laughing.

''Shut up! I just wanted to scream out loud you know? I wasn't really scared!'' Sulli scoffed.

''Yeah sure and I like you'' Zelo was shocked from the words that just got out of his mouth.

''Uhm.. What?!'' Sulli said confused.

''I said that.. I like the way you were crying on the ride! You know you were totally funny!'' he said putting up another excuse.

''Shut up!!!'' Sulli said while glaring at him.