Whaaat?!

High Kick Trough The Classes

After Jeremy called Sulli, he texted Go Minam. She was at home when someone texted him, it was Jeremy. She opened it and read it.

Yah! Where are you?!

She was confused and replayed him asking him why he was asking these kind of things and answered his question. 

I'm at the park near Sulli's party! You have to come! Or I'll die!

Go Minam was now freaking out and went out searching for him, then she saw him standing infront of a lamp waiting for her.

''You better explain'' Go Minam said glaring at him.

''Uhm.. I wanted to say sorry about your cellphone, now I know how much it means to you.'' Jeremy said smiling softly. 

Go Minam didn't know whether to be happy or angry, but something came up : ''Babo'' She said  in a low voice.

''What?'' Jeremy asked coming closer to her.

''I said BABO!!'' She shouted making scream like a girl Jeremy. She then laughed at his reaction. 

He was confused because of her sudden change of mood but laughed too. 

Should I tell him that I'm a girl? Will he get angry and stay away from me? she thought looking at him. 

Should I tell him that I've been falling in love with him? Will he get angry and stay away from me? he thought looking at her. 

Then Jeremy came closer to her and placed his lips against hers.

What is he doing?! she thought and when he moved away from her she had a really shocked face.

What am I doing? I must've gone crazy! He thought while running away.