Chapter 3

Milk Chocolate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was so proud. He had just learned how to spell his name by using his fingers with the help of Jieun in about two months! Although it normally should've taken him a few weeks, he was too amazed to by how his fingers could communicate with Jieun. Who would've thought that learning a new language would be so... so thrilling?

"You're an idiot, Jonghyun," Taemin complained. "Because of you, I had to pay L.Joe five meals for a whole week!"

"What did I do?" Jonghyun asked. He glanced at Taemin, then grinned. "Hey! I can teach how to spell your name! Want to--"

"Did you forget your purpose of getting along with Jieun?" Taemin reminded him.

Jonghyun frowned. "Yeah... but learning sign language is so much fun! Look! I can spell my name--"

"Oh! You can spell your name! Well, look at that! I can spell my name, too!" Taemin exclaimed, writing his name on a random piece of paper. Jonghyun only stuck his tongue out. He raised five fingers and smirked.

"I bet you can't spell your name with your fingers--"

"What are you going to do if Luhan gets closer to Jieun?" Taemin asked, changing the topic. "Then none of the girls will help you with your revenge! Seriously, Jonghyun, you need to get ahold of yourself! Look! Look at my wallet! All the paper bills are gone! Gone, I tell you! I'm desperate, Jonghyun!"

Jonghyun pressed his lips. "Hmm... You do have a point. I do have less than a few months until break starts. Let's see what I've completed in my list!"

To-Do List

- Kill Luhan Find a more beautiful woman who knows how to play "pretend"

- Kill Luhan Befriend the girl and make sure she helps me with the revenge plan

- Kill Luhan Make the revenge plan 

- Kill Luhan Set up the plan for a few months until Luhan falls in love with her

- Kill Luhan Make sure the girl dumps Luhan on Valentine's Day (or on whatever romantic holiday)

- Ask Yoona to marry me Visit Yoona's grave

"Are we aware that Jieun can play around with Luhan?" Taemin asked. 

"Ooh... You got a point there." Jonghyun paused, then grin. "But she is beautiful--"

"Are you considered as a friend to her?" Taemin questioned him. "You know, you could've made the plan before you befriended her. It might've been a lot easier, and time wouldn't have been wasted."

"Yeah... and waiting for a few months until Luhan falls in love might take forever. Yoona would feel disturbed," Jonghyun agreed. "Okay! I'll make the plan during lunch, and you get the honor of revising it!"

"Revising? Ha!" Taemin scoffed. "This is your plan. You do it yourself."

"But weren't you the one helping me out just now?"

"I was only giving you a boost and knocking your mind into the right place. But..." Taemin started to blush, and began to edit Jonghyun's precious to-do list. "W-We can edit some stuff... Like when Jieun breaks up and possibly falls in love with Luhan, she'll start crying. Then she can come to me and--"

"No," Jonghyun blurted a little too quickly. "No, we can't do that. We have to stick to the plan."

"It was only a joke--" But when Taemin looked up, it didn't seem like a joke anymore. The dark aurora emitting from Jonghyun felt like it would swallow the whole world any minute. The young boy gulped nervously and widened his eyes, handing back the list. Jonghyun snatched it away with force and growled. He kicked the chair, and stormed out of the classroom, leaving Taemin with a dumbfounded expression.

Idiot, Jonghyun thought. Who'd like some girl who's being used? How naive. As if he understand the situation.

"Sing!" 

Silence.

"Come on, Jieun! Sing! Sing like you did in middle school!"

Again, silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter