Chapter 14

Milk Chocolate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was strange how others everyone at school kept staring at Jonghyun. He thought that everyone would be turning to the basketball team and wishing them "good luck" since they had a game today, but everyone's eyes were glued on him. When Jonghyun made it to his class, he realized how odd and quiet things were. The girls, for once, looked at him with curiosity, while the guys finally decided to sit and stare.

Did I miss something yesterday? he wondered. He slowly took his seat, which was at the center of the classroom. Once he sat down, the room erupted into quiet whispers and murmurs.

Suddenly, Taemin rushed into the room with wide eyes. Once the two locked eyes, Taemin ran forward and grabbed a random chair to sit next to Jonghyun.

"Hey Taemin," he greeted. "This isn't your classroom--"

"Is it true?" Taemin asked in a quiet voice. "Is it true that the first word Jieun said was your name?"

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"According to Luhan and the basketball team, they all said that Jieun said Luhan's name."

Jonghyun broke into a smile. "Really?"

Taemin nodded. "Yeah, but then Luhan said that he heard her say someone else's name. Is it you? Everyone is suspecting you."

"Why me?" Jonghyun asked, taking out his notebook. Taemin snatched it away and closed it. This caused Jonghyun to groan and looked at his younger friend.

"Because wherever Jieun is, she's always hanging around with you. Not with me, not with Luhan, but with you. So is it true? Did she really call your name before anyone else?" Taemin asked. Jonghyun thought hard about Taemin's question. Did she ever call his name outloud? Then, he remembered the time when Jieun fainted and had whispered out his name.

"Dude. Jonghyun. You're blushing," Taemin said. Jonghyun blinked his eyes, and touched his cheeks, which were burning up. He widened his eyes, and gently tapped his fingers against his cheeks.

"A-Am not!" he stuttered.

"You stuttered!" the young fellow accused. He stood up from his chair and widened his eyes. "Oh my gosh, Jonghyun! You're blushing and stuttering! Does this mean what I think it means?"

"That you're being too loud? You're embarassing me, idiot! Why do you think I'm blushing and stuttering? It's only because I'm embarrassed, alright?" Jonghyun said, defending himself. Taemin rolled his eyes. He looked outside, then raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, there's Jieun," Taemin said, pointing at the female standing in front of the door.

Jonghyun's heart skipped a beat.

Jieun searched for Jonghyun at his classroom, hoping to find him and talk to him. She decided that she should ask him questions about Yoona, just in case. He did say that he assumed that she was dead. What if she wasn't, though? What made him so sure that she wasn't dead?

"J-Jieun!" Jonghyun called. Jieun locked as with him, then smiled. Her cheeks turned to a light, rosy color, but she tried to hide them by using her long hair. She walked over to him, and his classmates stared at her. Boys looked at her with awe, while the girl frowned, jealous of her beauty.

"Hello, Jieun," Taemin greeted her. "How are you today?"

Good, Jieun replied with her fingers. This left the guys disappointed, and they looked away to chat with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter