Distractions

Fire vs Ice

(Recap)
Wang Zi POV
Gui Gui pulled with her on all the ride. I was also having fun with her. I’ve never had this much fun before. I wonder why Gui Gui could make me feel like this? Maybe it’s because of her silliness or the way she looks when she’s smiling and having fun. I finally realized something. I………I……. I think I like her………..
(End of Recap)

Wang Zi’s POV

“Come on Wang Zi let’s go on that one next” she said pointing to a ride. I can’t believe theres a ride that we haven’t went on yet…..

“Gui Gui aren’t you tired yet?” I asked her. We’ve been going on ride for hours now.

“Awww I still want to ride the rides.” She pouted. Ahaha she looked so cute pouting. How could I say no? And so we went on more rides and thank god that it was finally time to meet the class back for dinner.

“Hey Wang Zi and Gui Gui are back!!” Wei Lian shouted. Is that really necessary?? Oh well I guess that’s just him.

“Yea finally we are back. Because of this ghost here who kept dragging me on the rides.” I messed Gui Gui’s hair.

“Does that mean you didn’t like it?” she pouted. She’s so cute when she does that.

“I guess I did” I told her truthfully. Actually I enjoyed it very much. We all sat down around a huge round table everyone sat next to their partners. The whole room was filled with chatters and the sound of the chopsticks against the plates. I talked with Gui Gui occasionally but I couldn’t keep up the conversation as she was more interested in stuffing her face. I laughed as I watched her eagerness to eat. I decided that I would confess to her tomorrow. I don’t know how I would do it but I know that I will tell her. I want to know if she feels the same way. If she does then I’ll be in heaven. If she doesn’t then I’ll try to make her like me. Then it’s decided. Tomorrow is the day!!!!!!!!

“Ayyy Wang Zi hello?? Hello!!!!!!” I woke up from my thoughts to find Gui Gui waving a hand in my face. I caught her hand so it would stop.

Gui Gui’s POV
I was trying to wake up a daydreaming Wang Zi. What was he thinking about that was so deep he didn’t notice that everyone was about to leave? Finally he woke up and caught my hand. He was staring at me and my heart started to beat faster. I could feel the heat coming to my cheeks and I looked back into his dreamy brown eyes. We stayed like that for so long until………..

“Wei Gui Gui Wang Zi are you guys just going to sit there and stare at each other?” Wei Lian said snapping me back to reality.

“Yea why don’t you guys wait until you get back to the room to do that” said Xiao Jie(g). I’m going to kill her for saying that and making me blush more.

“Ooooo why are you guys blushing? Is it cause you like each other??” Ao Quan said grinning.

“No we don’t” I told them all but not very confident in myself about that. I wonder why do I get those feeling when he’s around or looks at me like that. Maybe I do like him…………. Does he like me too? Nah Maybe I’m just imagining it. I mean there are plenty of girls who are prettier than me that likes him so he would pick them right? Yea I’ll just go with that. So we went up to our rooms and Wang Zi went to go shower first while I sat on the bed thinking. Do I really like him? Hmmm let’s see the blushing, heart beating faster, and the feeling of liking him around me. Maybe I really do……. Sigh but it’ll never happen.

“Gui it’s your turn to shower.” Wang Zi told me as he came out of the room drying his hair with a towel. I grabbed my things and went into the bathroom. I started to relax as I felt the hot water hit my skin. It felt so good and at that point I didn’t even want to think. I dried my hair and came out of the bathroom in my stitch pajamas and saw that Wang Zi was already sleeping peacefully. I got my camera and took a picture. It was hard to resist when his face looked so cute. I climbed into bed and got comfy in the bed and closed my eyes. As I was about to fall asleep I felt something going around my waist and saw that it was Wang Zi. He had put his arms around me. Oh gosh how am I suppose to sleep with his arms around me and my heart thumping. But I felt very safe in his arms and very comfortable and soon I did fall asleep.

Wang Zi POV
The next day I woke up to see Gui Gui’s sleeping face. I couldn’t resist as I gave her a kiss on her forehead before I unwrapped her arms from my waist and got up. Today was the day. Either I will be very happy or I will be heartbroken but I need to know.I washed up and came out of the bathroom only to find a still sleeping ghost….. sigh I’ll have to wake her up.

“Gui Gui wake up it’s time to go for breakfast” I whispered to her as I shook her gently.

“hmmm Wang …..Zi” Gui Gui sighed and turned around and kept sleeping while I froze. I first thought she was awake before she rolled over. Does that mean she was thinking about me? I could feel my heart beating loudly.

“Gui Gui come on wake up we have to go” I told her again shaking her a little harder. Again she rolled and made a sound.

“WU YING JIE GET UP NOW!!!!!” I shouted at her impatiently. She immediately got up.

“What? What happened?” she asked looking around confused. I couldn’t help but laugh at her cute expression.

“Nothing your just so hard to wake up” I told her laughing. She pouted.

“It’s not my fault I love to sleep” she said.

“Yea I also know you love to eat” I . She looked away pouting.

“Alright time to get up we’re going to have breakfast now and I know you don’t want to miss your food do you?” I told her teasingly. She pouted and got up to wash up. I waited for her thinking about when I should tell her. I think I’ll tell her when
we’re at the water park. Yes that will do.

“ok I’m ready she said” I looked at her and she looked cute in that outfit.
Link: (http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/06072008/1/1/3/5/11350867c80e70_full.jpg)

We walked down to the lobby and this time we were on time cause everyone else was just arriving to. After breakfast we all went our separate ways to the water park. We were walking around and as usual Gui Gui kept pulling me around to ride the rides. Finally I stopped her. She innocently looked at me with those big eyes. My heart was beating very fast as I took a deep breath.

“Gui Gui I have to tell you something.”

“What is it?” she asked.

“I………”

“Gui Gui ,hey what are you guys doing?” I saw the Xiao jies coming toward us. Ugh she ruined it.

“Umm nothing much just riding the rides” Gui Gui told her.

“Oh well have fun we are going to go on that” Xiao Jie(g) pointed to a tall water slide. I looked at Xiao Jie(b) an he looked nervous.

“Well have fun you guys” Gui Gui said as they walked off. She turned back to me.

“So what was it you were going to say?”

“Uhhh well I………….”

“ Yo Wang Zi what’s up?” I saw Ao Quan coming towards us. Ugh again with the distractions. I glared at him.

“Woah what’s with the look? I just said hi” he asked me looking confused.

“Nothing we were just leaving” I told him as I dragged Gui Gui leaving a confused Da Ya and Ao Quan. We found a quiet place to stop at and I turned to face Gui Gui again.

“Gui Gui I was saying that I……………”

“Hey you two what are you guys up to?” I saw Mei Mei and Xiao Yu. Ugh not again!!!!!

“Oh hey Mei Mei we were just talking” Gui Gui told her. I was getting annoyed at the distractions. How was I suppose to confess when people keep distracting us?

“Well bye Gui Gui we got to go” Xiao Yu could sense that I needed alone time with Gui Gui an pulled Mei Mei away.

“Sorry for all these distractions so what were you saying?” she asked me.

“Gui Gui…………..I………….”

“Wang Zi Gui Gui Hey guys!!!!” Ugh it’s Wei Lian this time. GOSH IS THERE ANYONE WE HAVEN’T RAN INTO?? Again I glared at Wei Lian but HE didn’t notice what I wanted.

“Uhhh Wang Zi what’s with the look? It’s sort of creepy” He said. I pulled him a little to the side while Gui Gui and Apple looked at me confused before starting their own conversation.

“Wei Lian can’t you see I need some alone time??” I told him.

“Oh sorry I didn’t mean to disturb” He looked at me with his face full of Guilt. Sigh. It’s so hard to be mad at him.

“It’s ok just leave now ok?”

“Ok sure” he said as we walked back to the girls and Wei Lian pulled Apple away.

“Wang Zi it’s so funny we keep getiing distracted and she laughed but stopped whne she saw my serious face.

“Seriously Gui Gui I have something to tell you and its important” I told her.

“Well ok what is it? I’m all ears” She said staring at me with her big eyes.” I took a deep breath.

“Gui Gui ……I…………….”

“Hey Gui Gui there you are!!” I turned and saw another distraction. Ya Tou was running towards us with Ah Wei. UGH why can’t they leave us alone!!!!!

“Hey Ya Tou what’s up?” Gui Gui asked her.

“I was wondering if you guys want to eat lunch with us in an hour at XOXO Café” she told us.

“Ummm sure see ya then” Gui Gui told her as Ya Tou skipped away happily with Ah Wei following her. GOSH. If I get one more distraction I’ll blow. But then I got an Idea………