Shocking News

Fire vs Ice

(Recap)
[Next Day]
I went to school and Wang Zi was already there sitting at his desk. I sat in my seat next to him. He smiled at me.
“Goood morning” he said.
“Ummm good morning” I told him. I was still shy about yesterday. We talked until it was time for class.
“Good morning student I hope you all slept well. I have some very important new to tell you guys” I was curious. Did we have new students? But once I found out I wish I never did.
(End of Recap)

“Students I have some news to tell you but I’m not sure if you’re going to like it.” Hei Ren lao shi told us. I could tell everyone wanted to know including me.

“Ok so I want to tell you guys that everyone in this room has a special power.” He started. Uh Oh.

“All of you belong to either the water, ice, fire, wind, earth, or lightning kingdoms. And you guys were put in this class so that I can help you to develop your powers to the fullest extent and for the past few days I didn’t tell you because we needed you guys to get use to each other before beginning our training. Some of you may be in a kingdom that’s enemy’s with another but in here that won’t happen since you are all friends now.” He continued.

“So I will tell you guys who is in which group. Xiao Jie(g),Xiao Jie(b) , and Xiao Ma you guys are from the kingdom of winds. Mei Mei, Wen Zi, and Xiao Man you guys have the power of earth. Xiao Yu and Gui Gui you guys are from the water kingdom. Wang Zi, Ah Wei, Ao Quan, and Da Ya have fire power. And finally Wei Lian, Apple, Ya Tou,Wei Yu you guys are Lightning. There is no one here from fire except for Gui Gui who has an extra power.” The teacher told us. Uh Oh……this isn’t going to be good. I found out that Wang Zi is from the fire kingdom which is our biggest enemy.In fact our kingdom and fire are the only ones who have this hatred. Everyone else is compatible with each other. I also have ice power because my mom gave it to me before she died. Ya Tou is not from the water kingdom because she belonged to the lightning kingdom and when her parents died they asked my father to take her in which he was happy to do since I would get a friend which I did. She was part of the ice kingdom. Our family has hated them for centuries. I looked over at Wang Zi and I could tell he was thinking the same thing. If our parents found out they would definitely tear us apart and I wouldn’t be able to live with that.

“That’s not all, there is also another class that is like this one but it is for the higher grades. They have a person from the ice kingdom. His name is Yan Yalun.” The teacher started explaining how the class would work but I wasn’t listening. Yan Yalun. That was Aaron’s name. So he also has powers? He’s from the ice kingdom which is the closest kingdom to the water. Our kingdoms were like best friends. I kept looking at Wang Zi and now his expression has darkened. I knew this wasn’t going to be pretty.
Wang Zi’s POV
When I found out that Gui Gui was from the Water kingdom I should have hated her. But. I couldn’t. I still loved her even though she is suppose to be my enemy. I knew that from this point our relationship was not going to be smooth. Everyone else was lucky because their kingdoms did not have a hatred like ours. What angered me even more was that Aaron was from the ice kingdom which was like best friends with the water kingdom. Ugh. What am I going to do now….

[After class]

After class I ran up to Gui Gui and hugged her. I don’t know why but I felt like I needed to. She was also confused about why.

“Don’t ask I just felt like it. I can’t believe that we are suppose to be enemys. But now I can’t be enemys with you. It’s far too late for that” I told her.

“Me either. I can’t hate you now. But I’m afraid about what happens next. Nothing is ever good after something like this” she said looking worried.

“Don’t worry I’ll make sure that no one will come between us.” I went closer to her. Slowly I leaned down to her face. She closed her eyes waiting till I got there and it didn’t take me too long. I sarted kissing her slowly and softly then before I knew it the kiss got deeper and before it could go any further.

“WOO!! Yay!!” we broke the kiss to see everyone looking at us. Arg they always ruin it. First my confession and now my kisses. This is getting annoying.

“Gosh can’t you guys ever leave us alone?” I asked annoyed. Slowly they all left one by one. I turned back to Gui Gui and smiled. I leaned in closer and like the first time she closed her eyes and waited. Slowly our lips met and the kiss got deeper and deeper until we ran out of air. Gui Gui looked down and blushed. I smiled. She was so cute. We walked outside and ugh guess who we saw.

“Aaron!” Gui Gui called him as she ran up to him. This just brought up my anger.

“Hello Gui what’s up?” he asked her.

“So I hear you’re from the ice kingdom” she asked him.

“Yes I am and I heard you’re the girl with both ice and water powers.” He replied.

“Hehe yes I am” she blushed. AHH this is getting me mad.

“So umm we I guess I’ll be going now” he said. I was giving him my famous look. A look that can make anyone go weak in the knees and not in a good way.

“Oh ok see you later the.” She said as he walked away. Then she turned to me looking suspicious. I quickly changed my expression to and innocent one.

“Why do I have a feeling that you drove him away?” she asked narrowing her eyes. I blinked innocently.

“Me? I did nothing” I told her. She kept looking at me suspiciously until she shook her thought away and smiled.

“So it’s my house today right?” she asked me.

“Yes it is your house this time so let’s get going.” When we got there the girls weren’t there. Thank god for that. I didn’t want them to come annoy us. We went to er room which was still the same. Messy.

“Wang Zi come here.” She was sitting at her desk. I walked over and a photo caught my eye.

“wheres the photo I gave you? Who’s that?” I pointed to the picture. She looked at it.

“Oh that…………”

[Behind the Scenes]

Gui Gui: *pops up* hello guys! Today I decided to do the beginning of this because I want to show you guys my prank. Hehe as you know I’m going to prank Xiao jie(b), Ao Quan, and Wei Lian. So this is my prank. Come and I’ll show you. *Starts walking as we follow*
Gui Gui: Ok so look over there at those 3 soda cans there. Those are the one the 3 guys were drinking before they went to talk to Wang Zi. They’ll be back any minute now and you’ll see my prank. Shh their coming
Ao Quan: Phew finally Wang Zi stopped talking.
Xiao Jie(b): yea I thought he would never stop
Wei Lian: It was so boring listening to him
Ao Quan: yea I’ve never heard him talk so much before
Xiao Yu: *walks into room* What are you guys talking about?
Wei Lian: Wang ZI. He talked for soo long and it was boring
Wang Zi: Eyy what do you mean it’s boring?
Ao Quan: Well it was and since when do you talk so much?
Wang ZI: Well I felt like it
3 guys: Well listening to you made me thirsty *drinks their drinks*
3 guys: AHHHH.EEEEWWWWW WHAT IS THIS!!?? *starts to wipe their tongues*
3 guys: AHHHH MY HAND IS STUCK!!!!! *tries to take hand off the soda can*
Gui Gui: SURPRISE *Starts laughing*
3 guys: GUI GUI!!!
Gui Gui: haha like my revenge?
3 guys:No!!!!
Gui Gui: haha well I did and don’t worry it’ll come off your hand with this *takes out some glue removal spray*
Wang Zi: *quietly chickles
Ao Quan: Wei why are you laughing?
Xiao Jie(b): Were you a part of this?
Wang Zi: umm yes
3 guys: WHAT??
Wang Zi: well she was begging me and I couldn’t say no
Gui Gui: calm down come here I’ll unstuck your hands. Wang Zi thanks for helping *kisses his cheek*
Wang Zi: Awww I want it here *points to lips*
Gui Gui: *blush* ok *kiss his lips*
3 guys: EHM!!!!
Gui Gui: ooops * goes over to them*
Wang Zi: *faces readers* Ok well that’s all for now and leave a comment please!
Gui Gui: yes yes please do! *puppy dog face*
Wang Zi: Haha could you resist that? Comment please!

*fades away*

[End of Behind the Scenes]