Happy Birthday Aaron

Fire vs Ice

(recap)

“Wang Zi come here.” She was sitting at her desk. I walked over and a photo caught my eye.

“wheres the photo I gave you? Who’s that?” I pointed to the picture. She looked at it.

“Oh that…………”
(end of Recap)

“That is a picture of me and my childhood friend. We use to always play together until he moved away and we lost contact.” She told me casually.

“oh ok but where’s ours?” I asked her. She pointed to a picture by her bed next to the stitch doll. Suddenly I heard a ring. It was Gui Gui’s phone.

“hello? Oh yes it’s me………….u huh………..oh sounds fun………..ok I’ll be there with Wang Zi……….ok see you tomorrow………….bye”

“Who was it?” I asked curiously.

“Oh it was Aaron. He’s having a birthday party tomorrow and he invited us and our class.” She told me excitedly. I didn’t really want to attend this thing.

“Ummm can I not go?” I asked.

“awwwwww please go with me?” she asked making her puppy dog face. Ugh. I hate when she uses that on me.

“Ok ok I’ll go” I told her.

“Yay!” she hugged me. I didn’t want to go but I guess if I’m with her I can bear through the party. So after that we finished up our project and I went home.

“Ok I’ll see you tomorrow at the party. Since we don’t have school that day can you come with me to buy Aaron a gift?” she asked me. I knew that if I reject she’ll just use her look on me so I agreed.

“Ok I’ll go with you but you have to give me a goodnight kiss” I told her. She blushed as she leaned closer to me. I bent down and touched my lips to her as our kiss started. It got deeper and deeper and just when I was really enjoying it….

“We’re home…… Whoa.” I heard voices and we automatically pulled away. Ugh it was them again! Why do they always have to come at the wrong time?

“hehe so we caught you guys again!” Mei Mei said.

“Did you guys even finish your project??” Ao Quan asked.

“Of course we did” Gui Gui said with her face flushed. Me and the guys went home as I glared at them.

Gui Gui’s POV
The next day Wang Zi came over and we went shopping. He didn’t look very happy today. I’m guessing it’s because of Aaron. We went to the mall I had no clue of what to buy him! Wang Zi wasn’t much help either as he just followed me around not saying anything.

“Wang Zi should I get this for Aaron?” I asked him holding this really cool looking t-shirt.

“I don’t know just buy him whatever” he replied in a lazy tone.

“Ehh fine then I’ll just get him this” I told him as I went to pay. After that we spent more time at the mall before Wang Zi dropped me home to change. I got home with 2 shopping bags in my hand. One had Aarons gift. The second was for Wang Zi. I’ll give it to him later. I got dressed for Aarons birthday party. I didn’t know if I should go casual or really dressy. I texted Aaron and he said to come more casually so I finally decided to wear a striped dress.

[http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5030/gui2bd9.png]

I was combing my hair when I heard a knock on the door. I looked to see Ya Tou standing there. She looked really pretty. Her outfit looked awesome too.

[http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/06292008/5/5/1/6/5516db5988f580_full.png]

“Gui Gui come on let’s go Mei Mei and Xiao Jie(g) are waiting downstairs.” She told me.

“Ok I’m coming” I grabbed my gift and went down stairs. Wow they looked awesome too. Hmmm I’m starting to wonder if I should change.

[http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/05072008/2/1/f/7/21f76a8c6e9280_full.png] (only Mei Mei’s pic not for Xiao Jie(g).)

[http://img.blog.163.com/photo/vCFHwTJsnuGE7mMOrLVwGQ==/911134499612890295.jpg]

“Errr do u think I should change?” I asked them.

“Why I like your outfit too” Mei Mei told me.

“Fine fine let’s go” I told her as we went to Aaron’s house. When we got there everyone was there already. I spotted Wang Zi sitting on the couch in the living room.

“Welcome girls and thanks for coming” Aaron greeted us. All the girls said their Happy birthday’s and gave him his presents.

“Happy Birthday Aaron!” I told him as I gave him a present and a hug. It was a friendly hug like what the other girls gave him. I thought I saw his face go a little red. We talked for a while before joining the others. I sat down next to Wang Zi but he wasn’t smiling.

“Wang Zi!” I called to him. He didn’t look very happy.

“What?” he said coldly.

“C’mon your suppose to be happy this is a party.’ I told him. He turned to me and gave me a smile. I leaned against him a put my head on his shoulder. I could feel his head on mine as we watched the other people talk and dance and have fun.

“ehm! Let’s play a game!” Ao quan said.

“What game?” I asked him.

“Ok here’s how to play. There are 3 boxes here. The first box has all the guys name in it. The next box has a number of minutes or seconds in it. And the last box has the activity that the person has to do. The girls will have to come up and pick one paper from each box and do what it says.” Da Ya explained.

“Ok sounds easy enough.” I said. The first person to go up was Mei Mei. She picked one from each box and gave it to Da Ya.

“Ok you have to dance in front of ………Xiao Yu…………for 3 minutes.” Da Ya read the paper outloud. Mei Mei blushed as she nodded her head. The music played and Mei Mei started dancing.

Xiao Yu’s POV
Whoa Mei Mei is awesome! I never knew she could move like that she’s really good! I can feel mt heart racing. She’s cute too. I wonder if she’ll go out with me.

No one’s POV
Next to go up was Ya Tou. She picked from each box and handed it to Da Ya.

“Ok you have to hug………. Wei Yu for 1 minute” Da Ya read it. Ya tou went over to him and started the hug.

Ah Wei’s POV
I felt so jealous when she hugged him. I wanted it to be me that got the hug. It was the longest minute ever. I wanted to tear them apart.

No One’s POV
After their hug it was Xiao Jie(g)’s turn. She picked her 3 and handed it over to Da Ya.

“Ok Xiao Jie(g) you have to…….be Xiao jie(b) girlfriend for the rest of this party.

“WHAT??” they both shouted at the same time.

“Awww do I have to?” asked Xiao jie(g).

“yes and there can’t be any arguing. You have to pretend to love each other.” Da Ya told them.

Gui Gui’s POV
After everyone went finally it was my turn. I went up and picked my 3 and handed them to Da Ya.

“Gui Gui ok you have to……….OMG KISS AARON FOR 1 MINUTE.” Day a shouted out the last part. I automatically froze. Uh oh. I turned and saw Wang Zi with his fist curled up.

“OMG” everyone said along with her. I looked at Aaron and he also had the same expression as me.

“Sorry guys but you have to do it.” Ao Quan said. Wang Zi glared at him with hatred burning in his eyes. I walked up to Aaron and I closed my eyes. The next thing I felt was something soft on my lips. I started kissing him back as we started our 1 minute. His lips were so soft. I could feel myself melting into him and felt myself going off into my own world with him. At that minute I felt that everything was gone. I didn’t remember being at the party or the 1 minute timer or the people in the room all I could focus on was the person in my arms. Before I knew it it has been one minute actually a little over a minute. We broke off and I was blushing like mad. Wang Zi was burning mad and I could tell. The whole rest of the night he didn’t talk to me.

Wang Zi’s POV
When I heard about the kiss I automatically felt my blood boiling. For 1 minute?? Ugh! I don’t even want one second! When they started the kiss it was the longest minute I have ever went through. About half way through the minute I saw Gui Gui’s arms wrap around his neck. He had also wrap his arms around her waist. I wanted to rip his arms off. I can’t believe that it would go this far! Even we couldn’t get to this without someone else interrupting us but now they were able too??!!! What angered me the most was when 1 minute was up but they were still kissing! Everyone started telling them but they couldn’t hear until 20 seconds later. That 20 seconds was like 20 minutes to me. Ugh I felt so mad that I couldn’t talk to her for the rest of the party. When it was time to go home I went straight home without even saying good bye to her. I went home and automatically went upstairs and onto my bed.

Gui Gui’s POV
Through out the whole party Wang Zi wouldn’t say a word to me. I know why he’s acting like that and I think that I deserve it. I went over the time limit and I actually enjoyed it. No wonder he would be mad. I would too if I saw him kissing a girl like the way I kissed Aaron. AHH I can’t stop thinking of that kiss. The rest of the night was awkward for me and Aaron. We didn’t really talk much. When it was time to leave Wang Zi went straight out the door without saying anything to me. Sigh. I said my good bye to Aaron and wished him a Happy Birthday before leaving. I went home and straight up to my room. I should apologize tomorrow to Wang Zi. I don’t want him to be mad at me forever. I decided that tomorrow I would apologize and I hope he would forgive me…..

[Behind the scenes]

Xiao En: hello! Today we have a special guess on our behind the scenes.
Aaron:wei I’m not a special guess I’m part of the story
Xiao En: Yea but you’ve never been on behind the scenes
Aaron: true
Gui Gui: Happy Birthday Aaron!
Aaron: thanks *smile*
Xiao En: come let’s go find everyone else.
Aaron: *walks into a dark room* wheres the lights?
Everyone: SURPRISE!
Aaron: *shocked* wow thanks everyone
Everyone: Happy Birthday!
Aaron: thanks!
Xiao En: Happy Birthday! *hugs him*
Aaron: *hugs* thanks *smiles sweetly*
Xiao En: *blushes*
Gui Gui: haha oooo you like him!
Xiao En: No I don’t
Everyone except Xiao En and Aaron: OOOOO you like him!
Xiao En: No I don’t *blush*
Wang Zi: hao la let’s cut the cake now
Everyone: ok
Xiao En: phew *whispers* Wang Zi thanks
Wang Zi: no problem * smiles*
Xiao En:*Smiles back*
(after party)
Xiao En: that was a fun party!
Gui Gui: yea it was
Wang Zi: funner than the one in the story *stares at Gui Gui & Xiao En*
2 girls: what???
Wang Zi: I’m staring at Gui Gui for enjoying it and Xao En for writing it * stare*
Xiao En: hey don’t blame me I’m just making it interesting or I hope it is
Wang Zi: no its not
Bang Bang Tang& Hei Girl: Yes it was!
Xiao En: hehe
Xiao En: ok so anyways *turns to audience* I wish Aaron a Happy Birthday and hope his wishes come true!
Everyone: Us too! Happy Birthday
Aaron: *pops up* Thanks again!
Everyone: AHHHHHHH!!!
Aaron: hehe sorry for scaring you
Ao Quan: well since it’s your birthday we’ll forgive you
Gui Gui: but if it wasn’t I would get you back *smiles evily*
Wei Lian: trust me she will
Xiao Jie(b): and you won’t like it when she gets you back
Gui Gui: haha
Xiao En: hao la let’s end this up before it gets longer than the story chapter
Everyone: ok
Xiao En: bbye guys and hope you guys leave a comment! I love your comments so leave one ofter you finish this chapter please!
Everyone: yes yes leave one please!
Aaron: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment for me please!
Everyone; you mean for us
Aaron: oh yea for them
Xiao En: ok bbye have a happy Birthday Aaron!
Everyone: good bye! See ya later!
*fades away*
*Gui gui pops out of a circle in the black backround*
Gui Gui: bbye guys hope you liked this chapter and tell me what you think ok?
*circle closes up*

[End of behind the scenes]

Written on: November 20,2009
6:37pm
Hope you don't mind i kinda focused more on Aaron in this chapter :)