Off we go!!

Fire vs Ice

Gui Gui’s POV
Today is the day of the trip which is also the day I’m half excited half not to go to. Why? Because I’m glad to be able to go to the water park with my friends and the bad part is I’m partners with Mr. Cold…. How awkward will it be to sit with a guy you can’t have a conversation with?? And what’s worse is I have to share a room with him and be with him at all times!!! Out of all the guys in the class why him?? Why the guy who almost never talks unless absolutely necessary?
Nobodys POV
Gui Gui kept on thinking about these things as she was packing her stuff. She was almost done when there was a knock on the door.
“ Gui Gui are you almost done?” said a squeaky voice.
“Yea I’m almost done Ya Tou you can come in.” Gui Gui replied.
“ So Gui Gui are you excited?” Ya Tou asked her.
“Hmmm I guess I kinda am” Gui Gui replied.
“Well why aren’t you excited? I am I get to be with Ah Wei” she said with a sparkle in her eye.
Gui Gui raised her eyebrows “ You like Ah Wei?”
Ya Tou blushed “ What makes you say that?”
Gui Gui laughed, Ya Tou was being too obvious. “Of course I can tell”
“Well yea I do like him. I love when he smiles and he’s so friendly” she gushed.
“hahaha I knew you like him.”
Gui Gui and Ya Tou kept talking about other things when Mei Mei and Xiao Jie came in and told them it was dinner time.

Gui Gui’s POV
Phew I’m stuffed after I helped Ya Tou wash the dishes I went up to my room and sat on my bed thinking about the trip. I hope it will be fun even if I have Wang Zi as a partner. I decided to practice my powers because I haven’t used them in a while. So I locked the door to make sure Mei Mei or Xiao Jie wouldn’t come barging in while I’m using my powers.
(30 mins later)
Wow I’m tired. I’ve practiced my powers for a long time…. Or at least it seemed long to me. I decided it was time to go to bed since I had to wake up kinda early tomorrow. So I went and took a Shower and went to bed.
(next morning)
*RING RING RING*
MY phone was ringing. Ugh who would call so early in the morning?? I picked up the call to find out it was Ya Tou calling.
“ WU YING JIE do you know wat time it is??” I had to put the phone away from my ear as she was yelling and I could also hear her faint voice from downstairs.
“ Gosh Ya Tou why are you calling my phone?? Just come to the door.”
“I would if your door was open!”
Ooops I just remembered that I forgot to unlock the door last night…….. I looked at the time and saw 5:30am OH SHOOT I’m supposed to be there by 8!! I immediately got up and rushed to wash up and changed. Then I grabbed all my luggage and went downstairs. Ya Tou was frowning at me.
“ Sorry Ya Tou I overslept”
“Wu ying jie did you know that even Mei Mei and Xiao Jie left the house already?”
“Sorry.. Come on let’s go”
So me an Ya Tou got there barely 5 minutes before the bus left. We quickly got on and went to our seats. Wang Zi took the window seat… That was my favorite spot!!
“Wang Zi can I please sit by the window??”
“No” he said coldly.
“please come on” I pouted.
“Fine! Just stop with that ugly face already” he said as he moved over.
Wang Zi POV
That Gui Gui girl came over to me and started telling me to switch seats with her. Why should I? If she wanted it she should have came earlier. So I told her no and she started pouting and I don’t know why but I agreed and switched with her. Why did I do that? What is she to me? N othing like that happened when I was in the fire kingdom…

Nobodys POV
Wang Zi was listening to music while Gui Gui was talking to Ya Tou who was sitting in front of her.Gui Gui was getting tired and she leaned back on the seat and fell asleep. Her head slowly slid onto Wang Zi’s shoulder. He was going to move it off but when he saw her sleeping peacefully he let her stay there. Soon Wang Zi fell asleep with his head on top of Gui Gui’s head.
“Omg Mei Mei look at Gui Gui and Wang Zi” Ya Tou squealed.
“Awww so cute!” exclaimed Mei Mei.
Suddenly the bus hit a bump and then………..

What happened when the bus hit the bump?
Is Guiwang finally getting along?
Comment plzz!!!! ^.^