mixed feelings

Fire vs Ice

(Recap)
Gui Gui and Wang Zi snuggled with each other. They weren’t doing anything just staring into each other’s eyes, enjoying each other’s presence. Then minutes later they went back down hand in hand back to their rooms as everyone else was in their own rooms.
(End of Recap)

Gui Gui’s POV
We walked back to our room holding hands. I loved the feeling of his warm hand and the fact that we’re together. We went in the room and I walked to the bathroom to wash up. After I came out it was Wang Zi’s turn. I went to the bed and waited for him thinking about what had just happened. I can’t believe that he did all that for me. I wouldn’t have guessed that my prince charming would be him. The person who I thought was so cold and found out that he is actually sweet and gentle. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes and smiled to myself as the memories that happened a few minutes ago played back in my mind. Suddenly I felt a jostle on the bed and a pair of arms wrapping around me. I turned to Wang Zi and snuggled into him. I felt so warm and comfortable as I drifted to sleep.

Wang Zi’s POV
I came out of the bathroom and saw Gui Gui was already in bed with her eyes closed. She was smiling, and so was I. I got into bed and wrapped me arms around Gui Gui pulling her closer to me. She turned around and snuggled closer to me. I kissed her forehead as I watched her sleep. I was so happy that she accepted me. She is the first to make me feel this way. The first to make me confess. The first who I ever loved. I slowly fell asleep as I thought of what happened a few moments ago.

No one’s POV
Wang Zi buried his face into Gui Gui’s hair which smelled like lavender. They both fell asleep with smiles on their faces as they held each other close.

(The next Morning)

Gui Gui and Wang Zi walked hand in hand down to the lobby and everyone was smiling at them.

“Oooo look at the new couple” Ao Quan said teasingly.

“Gui Gui how did you like the set up?” asked Xiao Jie(g).

“Oh I loved it it was so romantic” Gui Gui said while looking at Wang Zi who smiled at her.

“Eyy don’t be looking at him, we did all the work” Wei Lian said teasingly.

“Yea we had to miss our playtime because of you guys” Mei Mei said smiling widely.

“Ok class you will have 5 hours to play befoe we come back here to eat and pack up. We’re leaving today. Since it’s 8 am right now then we’ll meet back here at 1pm for lunch. Have fun you guys” Hei Ren Lao Shi told them. Everyone was sad because they didn’t want to leave yet. They all split up and enjoyed the time they had left before leaving.

Gui Gui’s POV
I can’t believe it’s already time to leave. I had so much fun here with Wang Zi. I don’t want to leave.

“Wang Zi I can’t believe we have to leave now. I had so much fun here” I told him as we were walking around.

“Yea I know the weekend went by fast this week” he said to me.

“I wish we could stay here” I told him. He smiled at me.

“Well if you want maybe we could come back here. Just the two of us.” He said. I smiled widely. I would love to come back. Just the two of us. We kept walking around and I saw this cute little gift shop there.

“Wang Zi can we go in there? I want to look inside.” I told him as I pulled him over. We were looking around and I saw a corner that had couple things. I went over and saw many things like necklaces, bracelets, plush toys, and more. I picked up a couple’s necklace that had a boy on one and a girl on the other and if you connected it they would kiss. I loved it. It was so cute! I showed it to Wang Zi and he smiled and said we should get it. I was about to go when I saw… Stitch!!!! There was two. A pink one and a Blue one. AHHHHH I wanted it so much. I picked them up and showed them to Wang Zi.

“Do you like it?” he asked me. I nodded my head. He smiled and took it and went to the counter and paid for the necklaces and the dolls.

Stitch dolls: (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tVLj9izasek/SiKeM4nbqYI/AAAAAAAABdw/MgSn6lCxeM8/s400/Noco+Noco+Stitch+Angel+Scrump.jpg)

Necklace: (http://www.sinpocraft.com/SPXQL-004.jpg)

We went out of the store and we took out the things. I took out the necklaces and he helped me put on mine while I helped him put on his. He gave me the stitch dolls.

“Here you take one and I’ll take one” I told him giving him the pink one.

“Why did you give me the pink one?” he asked confused.

“Because It’ll remind you of me and the blue one will remind me of you.” I told him and he smiled taking the pink one. I hugged my doll and him too. We went and enjoyed our day together. We met back at the lobby for lunch.

Wang Zi’s POV
I was watching Gui Gui as she tore through her plate of food. She was almost done while evryone was not even half done yet. I teasingly took away her plate of food as she was about to reach it again. She pouted.

“Slow down xiao pang no ones going to take away your food.” I told her still keeping her food away.

“Awww Wang Zi I am hungry!!!” she pouted trying to reach for the food. I kept it away from her and she kept whining. Then before I knew it she took my plate of food and started eating it.

“Eyy xiao pang give me back my food” I told her giving hers back. She smirked at me and kept eating my food. I tried to take it back but this time sheturned the other way and kept trying to eat while I kept reaching. At this time I heard giggling and I realized that everyone was watching us. I blushed as I stopped trying to get my food. She silently gave me back my food and bent her head down to her own. Minutes later the talking started again and I smiled at Gui Gui who smiled back at me. Then after we finished we went up to pack up our stuff to leave. I finished my stuff while Gui Gui wasn’t even half done. So I helped her as we were going to be late if I didn’t. We went down and got on the bus. I was about to put on my head phones when she stopped me.

“Wang Zi don’t listen to music this time” she told me. She made this puppy dog face and I couldn’t resist. I put it away and looked at her.

“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked her. She pondered for a moment before shrugging.

“Well then I will listen to my music” I told her.

“Fine then! Hmph” She turned around to talk to Mei Mei behind us. A while later I noticed that she wasn’t talking anymore. I looked at her and saw that she was sleeping and her head kept hitting the window. Like the last time I pulled her head to my shoulder and let her sleep.

Ya Tou’s POV

I turned around and saw that Wang Zi and Gui Gui were sleeping again. They were sleeping the same way as the last time. It was soo cute. I was about to tell Ah Wei who was sitting next to me but I saw that he was sleeping. His head was leaning foreward and I thought that his neck would hurt later on so I also put his head to my shoulder. Instantly my heart started beating. What?? Why do I feel this way? I barely know him. Although I do think he is cute in his own way. But How could I like him when I don’t even know him that well yet? I mean we just met a few days ago. But we did spend the weekend together. And he was so kind and sweet. Sigh. I’m having mixed feelings.