Confessions

Fire vs Ice

(Recap)
“Hey Gui Gui there you are!!” I turned and saw another distraction. Ya Tou was running towards us with Ah Wei. UGH why can’t they leave us alone!!!!!
“Hey Ya Tou what’s up?” Gui Gui asked her.
“I was wondering if you guys want to eat lunch with us in an hour at XOXO Café” she told us.
“Ummm sure see ya then” Gui Gui told her as Ya Tou skipped away happily with Ah Wei following her. GOSH. If I get one more distraction I’ll blow. But then I got an Idea………
(End of recap)

I thought why don’t I just make the confession more better? You know instead of just saying it I’ll make it much better. Yea that’s good! I smiled to myself.

“Uhhh Wang Zi are you ok?” I looked at Gui Gui.

“Uhhh yea I’m fine” I told her.

“Oh ok good. Then what was it you wanted to tell me?” She looked at me eagerly.

“Oh it was nothing. I’ll tell you later ok?”

“Awww but I wanna know” she pouted. I laughed.

“You will later” I told her.

“Fine” she told me. She walked away and I followed her laughing. After a while she started talking to me again and then we went on more rides AGAIN! After an hour we went to XOXO Café to meet up with Ya Tou and Ah Wei.

“Hey guys!!!” Gui Gui said as she ran to them. I sat next to Ah Wei and Gui Gui sat next to Ya Tou at the table. Though I wanted to sit next her. After we ordered our food I excused me and ah Wei from the table. He looked kind of confused at first but followed me anyways.

“So what’s up? Why did you need to talk to me in private?”

“I need your help because I………I…..”

“You?” he was getting suspicious and I could tell.

“Ummmm well I like Gui Gui……” I admitted to him. His eyes went wide as I said it and his mouth dropped open.

“Oh…. My…..God……I can’t believe you like Gui Gui” he said shocked then his face turned teasing.

“So I see our little Prince has finally fallen for a little ghost” he said.

“Yea yea whatever just help me ok?” I asked him impatiently.

“Ok I will” he said. So I started telling him my plan.

“Tell everyone this ok?” I told him. He saluted.

“Yes sir.” And with that we joined the girls back at the table.

“So what did you guys talk about?” Gui Gui asked.

“Nothing” I told her.

“Aww come on tell us” Ya Tou said as she pouted and looked at Ah Wei who almost was going to tell her but I gave him a look.

“Uhh sorry Ya Tou I can’t tell you now.” He said nervously. And after a while Y a Tou and Gui Gui dropped the subject. Phew I thought they never would. Lunch went on for another hour before Ah Wei and Ya Tou left to tell everyone about my plan. I went with Gui Gui on more rides.

Gui Gui’s POV
The whole time we were riding and playing I saw Wang Zi texting. He was texting a lot. I don’t know to who but he was like every 5 minutes he got a text. I wonder who it is that keeps texting him.

“Wang Zi, who are you texting?” I asked him.

“Oh just Ah Wei” he said while texting.

“Well what are you guys saying? And why does he keep texting you?”

“You’ll find out later” he said with a smile. Two hours later it was getting dark and almost time to eat back at the hotel. While we were walking Wang Zi suddenly stopped me.

“Wang Zi what are you doing?” I asked him. He looked into my eyes and my heart started beating really fast. We looked into each other’s eyes for a while before he broke off. He smiled at me and led me back to the hotel while I was wondering. Why did he suddenly stop and stare at me for? We went back to the hotel and only saw Ya Tou and Ah Wei there.

“Uhh where are the others?” I asked them.

“Oh they’ll be here later” Ya Tou said smiling. Then I noticed that Wang Zi was one.

“Huh where did Wang Zi go?” I asked Ah Wei.

“Oh he went to the bathroom” he replied. So Ya Tou, Ah Wei, and I waited for the others. We talked while we waited for them.

Wang Zi’s POV
As Gui Gui was talking to Ya Tou I whispered to Ah Wei.

“You know the plan right?”

“Yes and they are all up at the roof top already”

“Ok I’m going to go help them. Keep Gui Gui distracted.” I told him as I went off. I went up to the roof top and found the others already setting up for my plan. I helped them.

“Finally Wang Zi you come. We were all here like an hour ago helping with YOU’RE plan.” Xiao Jie(b) said.

“Yea sorry Gui Gui was holding me up.” I told them.

“Well we’re almost done all you have to do is light up the candles and set the table” Xiao Xun said. I nodded as they all left. I went to set up the table. I put all the food and the plates and the drinks. Then for the candles I used my powers a little to light them up. Then when I was sure everything was ready I texted them to bring Gui Gui up.

Gui Gui’s POV

After a while everyone else came downstairs. Everyone was here except for Wang Zi. Man how long is he going to take?? He’s been in there forever. Who takes this long in the bathroom? So everyone else waited for Wang Zi. For some strange reason everyone keeps smiling at me weirdly. I mean not that it’s weird that they smileat me but it’s just that I feel there is something that they’re hiding. I’m so curious to know. Did it have something to do with what Wang Zi and Ah Wei was talking about? I’m getting suspicious…..

“Gui Gui , come on we’re going to take you somewhere” Mei Mei said.

“uhh where?” I asked. Xiao Jie(g) was bringing over a blindfold.

“Ahh What are you guys going to do?” I asked nervously.

“Don’t worry we’re not going to do something just going to take you somewhere” Da Ya said to me.

“But why do I have to be blindfolded?” I asked again.

“Just trust us ok we’re going to lead you” Ya Tou told me in an comforting way. And so I followed them nervously as they blindfolded me and lead me. I could feel a pair of hands behind me and one holding my hand. I heard a ‘ding’ and I knew it was the elevator. It felt kind of weird riding it with your eyes closed. Then we got off the elevator at who knows how many floors. We got off and I heard a door opening and they led me inside of it. Then they told me that I was going to climb some stairs which was scary when you’re blindfolded. Then as I walked a few steps I felt myself being lifted off the ground and into someone’s arms.

“Ahhh who is that?” I screamed.

“Relax it’s me Ao Quan. You take too long so they asked me to carry you up.” Said the voice. I felt myself being carried up and sometime later he set me down.

“Ok Gui we’re here.” Said girls voice that I think was Mei Mei’s.

“Uhh then can I take off the blindfold?” I asked them already reaching for it. Then I felt a hand on mine stopping me.

“No Gui first count to 30” Said another voice who I think was Xiao Yu. And so not wanting to argue I counted to 30.

“25……26………..27………28……..29……….30……. ok I’m done!” I said but no one answered me. So I reached for the blindfold and took it off to see a beautifully set table with many candles around it. There were also balloons up and then suddenly I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.

“Ahhh who are you?” I screamed. The hands were gone and I turned around to see Wang Zi smiling at me.

“How could you scare me like that” I said while hitting his chest. He laughed.

“How could you hit me after I made this surprise for you?” He shot back at me.

“Wait this is for me? “ I asked him surprised. I didn’t know that he could be so romantic.

“who else could it be for? Now let’s go and eat or the food will get cold.” He said as he pulled me along. After we ate dinner he pulled me over to another area on the roof where there was a couch sitting there. He took me there as I wondered why there is a couch there. We sat on the couch and he took out his phone and texted again. Ugh. I wonder what it is this time.

“Wang Zi what are we doing here and who are you texting?” I aked him impatiently. He turned and smiled at me.

You’ll see. Now look over there” he pointed to the sky and I looked up and saw nothing. But suddenly there were fireworks in the sky. They were so beautiful!! I watched in amazement at the fireworks then suddenly they stopped. I looked over at Wang Zi who looked at me and pointed again to the sky. Then suddenly they appeared again. They spelled out a message. I gasped when I saw it.

Message:

“Gui Gui I like you, will you be my girlfriend?”

I was really surprised at it and I looked over at Wang Zi who was staring back at me lovingly.

“So do you agree?” he asked me sincerely. I couldn’t speak yet as I was so surprised. He kept looking at me his expression getting nervous.

“Uhm so what is your answer?” he asked. I didn’t say anything. I just reached over and hugged him.

Wang Zi’s POV

I looked at Gui Gui nervously when she didn’t answer me. Maybe she is going to reject me. Sigh. Failed. I asked her again nervously. Then suddenly she reached over and hugged me. I was surprised and it took me seconds before I hugged her back. We stayed like that for a while then she whispered in my ear……..

“Yes I will be your girlfriend” I was so happy when I heard that. I got up and pulled her up with me and picked her up and spun her around. She was laughing. Probably at my enthusiasm.

“Wang Zi thanks for doing all this I really liked it” she blushed. I hugged her again and told her…..

“I enjoyed seeing you smile so it was all worth it” Then I pulled her back down on the couch and held her close.

“But the fireworks aren’t done yet” I told her as I texted again. Then a few seconds later more fireworks came up. She watched them with enjoyment. Her eyes were sparkling and filled with joy. It was like a child. The fireworks ended but the joy in her eyes did not. I held her close.

End of Wang Zi’s POV

Gui Gui and Wang Zi snuggled with each other. They weren’t doing anything just staring into each other’s eyes, enjoying each other’s presence. Then minutes later they went back down hand in hand back to their rooms as everyone else was in their own rooms.