Feelings Awakening

Fire vs Ice

(Recap)
Nobodys POV
Wang Zi was listening to music while Gui Gui was talking to Ya Tou who was sitting in front of her.Gui Gui was getting tired and she leaned back on the seat and fell asleep. Her head slowly slid onto Wang Zi’s shoulder. He was going to move it off but when he saw her sleeping peacefully he let her stay there. Soon Wang Zi fell asleep with his head on top of Gui Gui’s head.
“Omg Mei Mei look at Gui Gui and Wang Zi” Ya Tou squealed.
“Awww so cute!” exclaimed Mei Mei.
Suddenly the bus hit a bump and then………..
(end of recap)

Suddenly the bus hits a bump on the road and Gui Gui woke up while Wang Zi was still asleep.
Gui GUi POV
Ugh I woke up when the bus hit a bump in the road. I felt something on top of my head and I saw that it was Wang Zi. I slowly moved my head and let him sleep on my shoulder since he lent me his. Why did he do that? He could have woken me up. I look at Wang Zi sleeping. He looks soo cute when he’s asleep. So innocent like a child and NOTHING like the way he was when he’s awake. Then I noticed Ya Tou and Mei Mei smiling at me…
“What are you looking at?”
“Hehehe so how was it sleeping on Wang Zi’s shoulder?” Ya Tou asked me.
Even though I thought it was very comfortable and I enjoyed it I wasn’t going to tell them.
“It was very interesting.” I told them. They continued to giggle when I said that.
Suddenly the bus came to a sudden stop and Wang Zi’s head was about to hit the seat that was in front of ours. I don’t know why but my hand came up instinctively and I immediately put it to Wang Zi’s forehead protecting him from hitting his head. At that time all I thought of was shielding him from hitting his head and when I finally knew what happened and that my hand was still on his forehead, he had already woken up.
“Ayy!! Why is you hand on my forehead?” asked a not fully awake Wang Zi.
“Stupid you were about to hit your head” I told him blushing.
Now he was awake and staring at me. I looked away as I didn’t want him to see me blushing. After another hour of silence between us we finally arrived at the water park.
“Yay finally we’re here!!!!!” Wei Lian said happily.
“Now we can finally see the girls in bikinis” said Ao Quan grinning like an idiout to him self.
“ Stupid Owodog” Wang Zi muttered.
“Awwww even the new kids already are calling me names” Ao Quan pouted.
“ok class I will tell you and your partner what room you are staying in” said hei ren lao shi.
Gui Gui & Wang Zi – 12A
Ya Tou & Ah Wei – 13A
Mei Mei & Xiao Yu – 14A
Xiao Jie(g) & Xiao Jie(b) – 15A
Apple & Wei Lian – 16A
Da Ya & Ao Quan – 17A
“yay we’re all roomies” I said excitedly. Everyone seemed just as excited.
“Ok go to your rooms and rest and we’ll all meet back here in an hour.” said the teacher.
“OH I almost forgot I’m sorry to say but whoever has room 12A has to sleep in one bed because all the two bed rooms are full sorry.”
“WHAT!!!??” we both said at the same time.
OMG I have room 12A!!!! I can’t believe I’m so unlucky to have to sleep with him on the same bed!!! It’s bad enough I have him as a partner now it’s just getting worse and worse!!
So we all headed up to our rooms and once I got in I immediately jump on the bed. I’m so stiff and tired from the bus ride.
“Ayyy Wang Zi I’m going to take a nap wake me when It’s time to go” I told him as I started getting comfortable in the bed. He started walking toward me to the other side of the bed.
“Actually I’m going to sleep also so I set the alarm to wake us up in an hour.” He said as he laid down on the bed next to me.I started to get a feeling of warmth as he laid next to me. I felt secure with him there and I slowly drifted to sleep.
Wang Zi’s POV
As I laid there I noticed that she has already fallen asleep. She looks so adorable when she’s sleeping. All of a sudden I had the urge to touch her face and my hand seemed to move by itself to her face. I started to her face softly. WAIT!!!!! What am I thinking??? How could I have this kind of feeling for her?? I didn’t know why but I like touching her face. It was so soft and smooth and perfect. Suddenly she squirmed around and wrapped her arms around my waist. I froze at first think she was awake but then I realized that she just shifted. I felt so good when she was hugging me and my heart started picking up its pace the moment she hugged me. Then I didn’t know why but I just hugged her back and fell asleep.
Nobadys POV
Wang Zi and Gui Gui both were smiling as she slept. But unfortunately for us the alarm clock started ringing ruining their moment.
*RING RING RING*
Gui Gui started to wake up and then realized that………..

 

 

What did she realize? Can you guys guess?
Comment pwease….. ^.^