Jealousy

Fire vs Ice

(Recap)
Ya Tou’s POV
I turned around and saw that Wang Zi and Gui Gui were sleeping again. They were sleeping the same way as the last time. It was soo cute. I was about to tell Ah Wei who was sitting next to me but I saw that he was sleeping. His head was leaning foreward and I thought that his neck would hurt later on so I also put his head to my shoulder. Instantly my heart started beating. What?? Why do I feel this way? I barely know him. Although I do think he is cute in his own way. But How could I like him when I don’t even know him that well yet? I mean we just met a few days ago. But we did spend the weekend together. And he was so kind and sweet. Sigh. I’m having mixed feelings.
(End of Recap)

It was time to get off the bus and I woke up Ah Wei. At first he didn’t wake up until…

“Ahhhh Ouch!!! Ya Tou why did you pinch me?”

“Well you wouldn’t wake up”

“That doesn’t mean you have to pinch me. Just wake me up normally”

“I tried but u wouldn’t wake up. Come on let’s get off the bus and I’ll treat you to some ice cream ok?”

“Yay! Ice cream!!” Ah Wei cheered like a little kid. It was so cute! We left the others and went off to put our stuff away and get some ice cream.

Gui Gui’s POV

I was having a great dream when suddenly a voice woke me up.

“Gui Gui wake up it’s time to get off the bus” I opened my eyes and saw Wang Zi looking at me.

“Xiao Pang, do you know how long I have been trying to wake you up? Look everyone left the bus already I should have left you here.”

“Aiyo don’t be like this I’m up already ok?” We both got off the bus and got our stuff.

Wang Zi’s POV

We were down from the bus and getting our stuff. After we said bye to our friends Gui Gui turned to me.

“Erm Wang Zi this weekend I had fun and thanks for what you did that night” she smiled at me.

“It was my pleasure” I told her. It really was cause now I have a really adorable girlfriend.

“Ok well I’ll be going home then see you tomorrow” she was about to walk away when I pulled her back. I didn’t want to say good-bye to her yet. I wanted more time with her.

“Wang Zi” Gui was tugging on my hand trying to free hers.

“Hmmmm Can I come home with you?” I don’t know why but I just said it out.

“Uhhh sure if you want. How about we go to your place first then we can go to mine? You’ll show me your house and I’ll show you mine ok?”

“ahah ok let’s go to my house first then” I told her as we got our bags and headed home to my place. I live with Ah Wei, and Xiao Jie(b). The other guys live next door. I opened the door to my house and we went in.

Gui Gui’s POV

I went in to Wang Zi’s house and it was fairly neat except for some piles here and there. The house was empty which meant that the guys were out. We put down our stuff and sat in the living room. There were a few piles in the living room too.

“Those are Ah Wei’s. He never cleans them up.” Wang Zi explained when I stared at the piles.

“Wang Zi I want to see your room”

“No”

“Awww come on please” I asked him in a cute voice and I used my special puppy dog look that I use on my dad when I want to skip practice that day.

“ok fine let’s go” Yes! It works on Wang Zi!! We went up to his room and it is so neat! There was like no dust, you could have swiped a finger on things and there would be n dust on your finger. His bed was neatly made and everything in his room was neatly put where they belong.

“Wahhh Wang Zi your room is so neat” I told him.

“Of course it is I’m not like you” he said. I pouted.

“eyy I’m not that messy”

“But you admit you are. HAHAHA” he started laughing.

“Hmph I’m going home” I turned and walked away. He caught my hand and turned me around to him.

"I was just playing with you don’t be mad” I decided to trick him. I turned away again and walked away.

“Wait for me” he called out.

“Who said you could come” I asked him without turning to look at him. If I did I would have given myself away.

“You did. So I can’t come?” I could hear a bit of sadness in his voice. Then I turned around and smiled at him. At first he looked confused then a moment later he got it.

“You tricked me!”

“haha you barely figured it out?” I started laughing.

“I’m giving you a punishment” He came closer then he started tickling me.

“Stop…hahah…tickling.....hahaha…me…hahahah!!!” Then we started tickling each other and before we knew it we were in a very awkward position. He was on top of me while I was on the bottom. I felt my face getting hot and also getting red. Then suddenly he kissed me and before I knew it I was kissing him back. My first kiss! Wang Zi gave me my first kiss.

Wang Zi’s POV

We were in a very awkward position and I had a strong urge to kiss her. I really did cause this position was very tempting. I saw her blushing which made the urge stronger and I couldn’t help but to kiss her. And I don’t know how long it was but we kept going until we were both out of breath. Then we noticed we were still in this position and I immediately got off her. I could tell my face was getting as red as hers. My heart was beating super fast. We both stayed silent and I used this time to slow down my heart beat. This wasn’t my first kiss. I know I said that she is the first one I ever loved and it was true she was but before I had a girlfriend that I LIKED. So this wasn’t my first kiss but this was the best one ever.

Gui Gui’s POV

OMG I am trying to calm down my heart but it just won’t. Right now my heart is at a full sprint. I didn’t dare to look up at Wang Zi. Moments later he grabbed onto my hand and pulled my face up to his.

“Aren’t you taking me to your place now?” I almost forgot about that. I got my stuff and we went to my place. Figures there would be no one home.

Wang Zi’s POV

We went up to Gui Gui’s room. I almost mistaken it for someone elses. Perhaps a childs room. There were many stitch toys there. Her whole room was practically filled with stitch. Now I know what to get her. She walked over and talked to her stitches. She took out her blue stitch that we bought at the gift shop earlier and put it on the Table beside her bed.

“Wang Zi you must put you’re here too ok?”

“Ok I will when I get home”
We went down stairs to watch a movie. Half way through the movie I look at Gui Gui and find that she is sleeping. Didn’t she just sleep a while ago? Sigh. This girl can really sleep. I spent the rest of the movie watching her instead. Then right when the movie was at the end credit the door opens and the girls are home.

“Wang Zi? What are you doing here?” Xiao Jie(g) askd me.

“Well we came back here to watch the movie when this Xiao Pang fell asleep even when she slept on the bus also.” I told them.

“Well wake her up. You two haven’t eaten dinner yet right? Well all of us are eating at this place do you guys want to come along?” Ya Tou asked as she came and sat down.

“Yea sure let me wake Gui up.” I shook her gently but she didn’t wake up. Sigh. Looks like I’ll have to do it the way I did it last time.

“Ehem allow me” Ya Tou said. Without warning she gave a loud scream. Even thought it was closer to Gui Gui it was so loud I could have heard it a mile away.

“Ahhhh Whats happening??” Gui Gui woke up and look around before realizing that nothing was wrong.

“Xiao Pang, We woke you up or else you would have missed you dinner” I told her. Immediately she got up.

“Ok so what are we going to eat?”

“We are going to eat with the others’ Ya Tou replied before I could. So after Gui was ready we went out to eat.

[Next day at school]

Gui Gui’s POV

I was walking in the school hallway when I bumped into a familiar person.

“Oh Aaron hello!” I greeted him. He smiled at me. OMG his smile is so cute! Ahh but I can’t be thinking about that now I have someone else.

“Hey Gui Gui, haha funny how we meet again bumping into each other.” He laughed.

“Yea it is so how was your weekend?” I asked him starting up a conversation. I didn’t want an awkwardness.

“Oh it was great so how was yours? I heard your class went to the water park. I went also last year”

“Oh it was really fun I had a great time.” We started talking about our trips to the water parks. Mine that happened last weekend and his that happened last year. We talked till the bell rang.

“Hey Gui I’ll walk you to your class since I’m going this way too” Aaron told me and I accepted. We walked to class and I found Wang Zi already at his desk.

“Hi, Wang Zi!” I told him cheerfully. What I didn’t know is that he would take it the wrong way.\

“Hi” he replied coldly. What was his problem? Before I could ask the teacher came in. All through class I was staring at him but he kept his eyes straight ahead and didn’t even look in my direction once. I would find out after class.

Wang Zi’s POV

I was looking for Gui at school. Where is she? I looked everywhere. I asked all her friends and they haven’t seen her. Ya Tou left before Gui this morning so she didn’t see her. Xiao Jie(g) and Mei Mei went earlier than Ya Tou so they didn’t see her. So where is she?? I walk around and I heard her voice. I was about to call her when I saw her talking to Aaron Yan, our senior, and they were talking very happily. I felt this feeling of anger rising inside of me. I felt like I wanted to punch that guy. But instead I decided to walk away. That ruined my mood. I sat at my seat until the bell rang. Gui walked in but I had no moo d to talk to her.

“Hi, Wang Zi!” she called to me in a cheerful voice. I bet it was cause of Aaron. Ugh.

“Hi” I told her coldly. She looked at me confused. I didn’t look at her. Thank god the teacher came in but all through class she kept looking at me. I tried to look ahead and pay attention but it was hard with her staring at me. I knew that she was going to question me afterwards. How would I explain? I was jealous? That I really wanted to punch that guy? That didn’t sound like me. But I’m not going to lie to her so I guess I would have to tell her. Sure enough after class she came up to me.

“What’s your problem? Why did you talk to me like that?” she questioned me.

“I’m sorry it’s just cause I was jealous watching you talk to Aaron so happily.” I told her truthfully. The look on her face changed and she blushed.

“Aww you were jealous? Don’t worry I love you only” I was so happy when she said that. I could feel my face go red half was because I was blushing and the other half was because she was PINCHING MY CHEEKS! It hurt.

“Ouch Gui that hurt” I told her rubbing my cheeks.

“Haha ok let’s go home” She pulled me out. When we were walking down the hall way we met the person I least wanted to see. I could feel my blood boiling already when he came our way……

[Extra Extra!! Behind the scenes!!]

Xiao En: *stretches* Finally done with one chapter!!
Wang Zi: Why did you have to make her pinch my cheeks? They still hurt now. *Rubs his cheeks*
Gui Gui: That was fun next time can you write more of that in the chapters please Xiao En?
Xiao En: Hmm maybe I might
Wang Zi: Noo then my cheeks will become swollen
Xiao En: Awww I’ll have some ice ready
Gui Gui: Fine then I’ll go pinch Aaron’s cheeks
Wang Zi: *makes Fist*
Gui Gui: I’m kidding *Pinch Wang Zi’s Cheeks*
Wang Zi: Ouch!!! *rub his cheeks*
Gui Gui: heheheheh *runs away*
Wang Zi: Come back here! *Chases her*
Xiao En: *faces readers* Hai See you next time we’ll leave those two alone. *walks away*

[End of behind the Scenes]