xiao xun

Fire vs Ice

[3 days later]

Ya Tou’s POV
I walked into class today. As usual Wang Zi looked blank and dead. Sigh. I went to my seat and sat down. Ah Wei was already there. He was staring at Wang Zi. I know how he felt. Wang Zi is his best friend just like Gui Gui is mine. I talked to Aaron on the phone yesterday. Gui Gui isn’t any better. Sigh.

“Oh hi ya tou. I didn’t know you came in” said Ah Wei facing me. I smiled at him.

“Hey. So hows Wang Zi?” I asked even though I knew.

“You know same as he’s always been. I tried but can’t cheer him up” he said and sighed once again.

“Yea Gui Gui is the same too”I said to him.

“Fate is so cruel on them huh?” I nodded in agreement. We talked some more when the teacher came in.

“Hello class. Today we have a new student. Let’s all welcome her.” Said the teacher. In walks this girl with long black hair. She was pretty.

“Hello my name is Xiao Xun. Nice to meet all of you I hope we can be friends.” She said smiling warmly.

“Ok Xiao Xun take a seat next to Wang Zi” said the teacher. When she looked at Wang Zi her expression immediately lit up. Hmmm. Does she know Wang Zi? Or did she just notice his looks? Wang Zi belongs to Gui Gui!!!

Wang Zi’s POV
OMG! When I heard her name my head shot up. Xiao Xun. I looked at her face. The fimiliar face of my ex girlfriend. She looks the same as before. Still pretty and elegant. I thought I liked girls like her. But then I met Gui Gui. She changed everything. Her bubbly, sweet, and cheery attitude. Sigh. Hei Ren lao shi told her to sit next to me. When she looked at me her smile grew bigger. I half smiled in return. She came to sit in the seat that belong to Gui.

“Wang Zi!! Hi!” she whispered excitedly.

“Umm hi Xiao Xun long time no see” I said to her.

“Wang Zi! I missed you” she said. Wasn’t she the one who broke up with me? Now she misses me? Is it as a friend?

“uhh yea I missed you too” I said to her.

“OMG Wang Zi I have many things to tell you about during lunch” she said as she turned to face the board after giving me another smile.

[After class]
Xiao Xun stood up and walked over to my desk. She smiled at me before she pulled my arm and led me away. We went out to sit under a tree.

“Wang Zi how have you been?” she asked me.

“I’ve been good you?” I asked her back.

“I’ve been missing you” she said.she turned to look at me.

“Wang Zi. After I left you I found out that I still love you” she said to me seriously. That shocked me.

“Uhh Xiao Xun you must be joking right?” I said laughin nervously.

“No Wang Zi I’m serious. Let’s get back together.” She said. WHOA. I admit I am a teeny bit fond of her still but I love Gui. Even though she left me I love her.

“Uhh Xiao Xun I don’t think I can” I said.

“You don’t have a girlfriend do you?” she asked me. I use to. Sigh. But she’s gone now. That thought stabbed me in the chest. But I got use to it since it happened non stop for 2 weeks.

“Well no” I admitted.

“Then why not?” she asked. Because I love Gui that’s why.

“Umm I just broke up with my girlfriend so I’m not ready.” I said. It’s true. I’m not close to ready.

“Ok I understand then. Why not start as friends?” she asked me smiling. That was the Xiao Xun I know. The caring and nice xiao Xun.

“Sure” I replied smiling. We continued talking for a while before going to lunch.

Xiao Xun’s POV
Wang Zi had a girlfriend!!?? At least they broke up. If not, she will be in big trouble. Wang Zi is mine!! I only broke up with him because I had to move. Whoever that person is she better not come back. Wang Zi is mine! I will destroy whoever tries to get Wang Zi.

Ah Wei’s POV
I was walking with Ya Tou around the school when I noticed Wang Zi and his ex, Xiao Xun talking. I was about to walk away when something caught my eye. Wang Zi smiled! He hasn’t smiled in days. Wow what did Xiao Xun do? Does he still like her? It can’t be. I know he loves Gui Gui. But Xiao Xun actually made him smile when all of his friends put together couldn’t. Could it be that……..NO. Wang Zi loves Gui he couldn’t just forget her like that because Xiao Xun showed up. Ah Wei. You must be thinking too much.

“Hey Ah Wei did you see that? Wang Zi actually smiled.” Ya Tou said in astonishment.

“Yea I did” I said to her as I watched them.

“I can’t believe this new girl is able to make him smile. Who is she?” Ya Tou asked me.

“That’s his ex. girlfriend Xiao Xun. They dated about a year ago. She broke up with him and she is the reason he became a very cold person. “ I explained.

“Gui Gui changed him and then she left turning him back” Ya Tou continued.

“Yea and now Xiao Xun is back taking Gui’s place” I finished.

“I’m confused. I don’t know whether it’s for the best or worse. She’s making him smile again. But. Doesn’t he love Gui?” she mumbled to herself. Gui Gui has a reason for breaking up with Wang Zi. Xiao Xun on the other hand doesn’t, so I’m afraid if she’ll do it again. I hope everything will work out.

Aaron’s POV
These past few days I’ve been trying to take Gui out as much as possible. At first she seemed unwilling but soon she was willing. She even suggested places she wanted to go. Also I see her smiling more. I feel so much better and the pain in my heart subsided.

“Ah Bu let’s go” she said as she ran down the stairs. Ah Bu is the nick name she gave me.

“Ok let’s go. I was ready I was waiting for you Gui.” I said. I’m not creative so I couldn’t think of a nick name for her.

“Aiyo I have to get ready I can’t just go in my Pj’s” she said pouting. I scanned her outfit. As usual she looked pretty.

“ok let’s go” she said as she pulled me away. We went to the mall which was her suggestion. I hardly ever get to pick now a days. For hours I followed her around as she tried on tons of clothes. Then I had to hold them all.

“Sigh Gui are you done yet?” I asked after a few hours of non stop shopping.

“No I still have lots of places I want to go” she said as she went into another shop.

“Aww Gui we’ve been doing this for hours. My arms are tired and full” I complained.

“Aww just a little more please!” she said and made her puppy dog look.

“Alright fine. But this is the last store” I said. Sigh. My resistance goes weak when she does that.

“Yay!” she said as she gave me a hug and ran off.I watched her disappear into the dressing rooms. My heart was picking up its pace when she hugged me. I wish it would have lasted longer but it didn’t. Oh well. She belongs to Wang Zi not me. Even though I love her she will always love Wang Zi. After she finished up we went home. Yes we. I am staying with her since we are getting married. Not in the same room of course. But after the wedding we will have to.Gui gui and her father have not spoken to each other since the incident. Dinners have been kinda awkward. We got home and a maid was waiting for us.

“Miss Gui Gui and Master Aaron the king has told me to tell you that tomorrow you will be going back to your school to pick up your things. You may stay there until the day after your birthday” She said.

“Ok thank you. You may leave now” I told her. I looked at Gui Gui and her smile had been wiped off her face. I also didn’t want her to go. What is she ran into Wang Zi? She just barely starting to get over him.

“Gui how about I go and get your things for you?” I offered. She shook her head.

“It’s ok I want to go and see my friends again.” She said.

“But what if you run into him?” She knew who I was talking about.

“Will you help me if I do?” she asked me. I automatically nodded. Of course I will help her.

“Of course I will help you. Go pack your things. We will be staying there for a few days” I told her. I took her things up to her room and let her pack. I hope she’s strong enough to face Wang Zi.

Gui Gui’s POV
I’m sitting here in my room. Tomorrow I will be going back. I can’t face him. I just can’t yet. I’m only starting to try and forget him yet I have to see him again. It’s going to be so hard. Gui Gui be strong. You have to ignore him as much as you can…..

What’s going to happen tomorrow?? Is Gui Gui able to ignore him?
Comment please! Sorry I haven’t updated. I just got a new computer and it doesn’t have Microsoft word which is what I use to type.