Problems Awake

Fire vs Ice

 

(Recap)
Gui Gui’s POV
Through out the whole party Wang Zi wouldn’t say a word to me. I know why he’s acting like that and I think that I deserve it. I went over the time limit and I actually enjoyed it. No wonder he would be mad. I would too if I saw him kissing a girl like the way I kissed Aaron. AHH I can’t stop thinking of that kiss. The rest of the night was awkward for me and Aaron. We didn’t really talk much. When it was time to leave Wang Zi went straight out the door without saying anything to me. Sigh. I said my good bye to Aaron and wished him a Happy Birthday before leaving. I went home and straight up to my room. I should apologize tomorrow to Wang Zi. I don’t want him to be mad at me forever. I decided that tomorrow I would apologize and I hope he would forgive me…..
(End of recap)

The next day at school I went up to Wang Zi. I was surprised because he smiled at me. I thought he was mad but he smiled at me. Then he stood up and reached to me and pulled me into a hug. Wait. This is weird. Is he sick or something? I thought he was mad but now he’s hugging me??!!After he let me go I looked at him curiously. He shrugged. I still had to apologize so that’s what I did.

Wang Zi’s POV
I decided yesterday that it wasn’t worth it to get angry at her for something like this. If I do then she would only get closer to Aaron because he would be the one to keep her company then. I definitely didn’t want that so I decided to let this go. She came into the class this morning looking hesitant as she walked over to me. Without letting her speak I hugged her. I knew what she was going to say. After we broke apart she looked at me questioningly. I just shrugged at her. She smiled a little smile and continued.

“Wang Zi I’m sorry for what happened yesterday. I didn’t mean to let it go so far and if you’re angry then……..” I kissed her to stop her from going on. I didn’t want to hear this because I already forgave her. We kept kissing and soon it got deeper. The next thing I knew was we were gasping for air and that she was against the wall with me holding her there. FINALLY!!!! We got to finish our kiss.I stared into her big brown eyes and I could see my own reflection in them. I don’t know how long we stayed like that because I forgot all about time at that moment. All I could see was her.

Gui Gui’s POV
I stared into his Beautiful mesmerizing eyes. I felt myself getting lost in them.Just like when I was kissing Aaron everything thing around me was gone. Time stopped and all I could see was him and no one else. I couldn’t see or hear anything that wasn’t him. But just as I was getting into it someone interrupted us.

“Eyy guys what’s up?” Ao Quan said loudly. We both glared at him. Yes I was annoyed this time too.

“What? It’s class time now” he said innocently.

“Da Ya tell me honestly what do you see in this guy?” I asked her. She turned a bright shade of red.

“Hahah cause I’m cool and handsome” he said. Everyone but Da Ya started to puke and cough.

“Eyyy I’m not that bad stop pretending” he pouted. We started laughing. Then Hei Ren lao Shi came in puking too.

“Haha he heard your comment” Xiao Jie(g) said to him.

“Awww lao shi how could you” Ao Quan said pouting.

“Sorry it caught me by surprise” he said trying to fix his expression. I went back to my seat and we started our lesson. Somewhere during our lesson there was a knock on the door. Hei Ren lao shi went to open it. It was Aaron. What is he doing here? I watched as Aaron said something to the teacher.

“Gui Gui your dismissed from class. Pack your things and go with Aaron.” I was surprised when he called my name. I slowly packed my things while Wang Zi was looking at me worriedly. I gave him a quick smile as I left with Aaron.

“Where are we going Aaron?” I asked him.

“Come let’s go to your house. You need to pack a suitcase. We’re going back to your kingdom.” He told me.

“What!? Why!?” I asked him. He looked at me.

“I don’t know either I just got orders to bring you back home” he said as we went to his car and to my house. I saw that he had already packed his own suitcase. After we packed we were off. Then I remembered something.

“Wait how long are we going to be gone for?” I asked.

“I don’t know maybe a week at the most.” He said not looking at me.

“What?!i need to tell my friends where I’m going.” I said as I took out my phone. It should be lunch by now. Perfect. I dialed Ya tou’s number.

“hello?” said a high voice.

“Ya Tou I need to go back to the Kingdom for a while. I’ll be back within a week ok?” I said.

“What? Why what happened? “ I could hear the voices in the background too.

“I don’t really know why but don’t worry Aaron is here with me.” I assured her.

“Ok well have a safe trip.” She said.

“Wait do you mind if I talk to Wang Zi?” I asked. I heard her call Wang Zi through the phone.

“Gui Gui What happened? Why did you leave today?” he asked me.

“Wang Zi I have to go back to my kingdom for a while but I’ll be back within a week ok?” I told him.

“Why? Did something happen?” I could tell that he was worried.

“Well I don’t know what happened but I’m going with Aaron back to the kingdom now.”

“What why him?” he asked.

“Aiyo Wang Zi let it go.”

“Ok well I’ll miss you” he said with a glum voice.

“Aww I’ll miss you too. I’ll see you in a week ok?”

“Ok bye.” He said as the line went dead. Sigh. I really was going to miss him.

“So is everything ok Gui?” Aaron asked me.

“yea I guess” I told him as I looked out the window. It’s been a while since I’ve been back. I kind of miss this place now. We got out of the car and walked into the castle. My dad was waiting there with open arms. I went to him and gave him a hug. I missed him too.

“Gui, welcome back princess” he told me.

“I missed you dad” I said in return.

“Come I have some things to discuss with you.” He said as we went to the dining room to eat.

“Gui, I have with many people and we decided that it’s time for you to get married.”

“pft. What!?” I said as I spit out my food in surprise.

“yes and I have talked with the Ice Kingdom and decided that you are going to get married to their son Aaron. You know your childhood friend”

“Pft….What?” he said as he did the same thing that I did.

“Yes the wedding will be held in 2 months. You can invite your new friends if you want.” My father said. Aaron and I looked at each other. Oh no! I absolutely cannot get married. Not to Aaron at least. But. How will I tell him about Wang Zi? He would freak.

“Dad do we have to? We’re so young.” I said.

“Nonsense this is the age when I got married too.” He argued. This is not good.

“After the marriage you will come live here again.” He said.

“WHAT!?” I shouted. This is getting more ridiculous by the second.

“Young lady we do not shout at the dining table” my dad said calmly. How could I just discuss this calmly.

“But dad why does it have to be so rushed I mean can’t we wait at least.” I thought that if I stalled time I could come up with a solution.

“No I have already arranged it.” He said firmily.

“Sir if I may, I agree with Gui Gui that it is kind of rushed.” Aaron said.

“Aaron I have already made the arrangements we can’t back out now.” My dad said. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Dad I’m full I’m going up to my room.” I aid as I got up and ran to my room. I laid on the bed as tears started to fill my eyes. How could he? He arranged it without even telling me. Wang Zi. His face popped into my mind which made more tears come out.

“Gui, are you ok?” I heard a soft voice call me. Aaron. I ran up to him and hugged him as the tears fell uncontrollably.

Aaron’s POV
When I heard about the marriage I actually didn’t mind it. But I knew that Gui Gui did. She loved Wang Zi. I helped her to convince her dad but it didn’t help. Gui Gui ran up to her room afterwards.

“Sir I’ll go see if she’s ok” I said I stood up. I walked up to Gui Gui’s room which was in the same spot as it was years ago. She probably doesn’t remember that I was her childhood friend but I did. I didn’t blame her for no remembering. I was the one who left and didn’t keep in contact. I was afraid that she would be mad at me. I went into her room to see her crying. I felt a sharp pain in my heart.

“Gui. Are you ok?” I asked her. She came up to me and hugged her. The pain increased. I hugged her back comfortingly as she cried.

“Gui it’s ok don’t worry about it we’ll find away to cancel the marriage.” I told her comfortingly. After a while she finally calmed down. I put her to sleep and went out of her room. Sigh. That incident had suc an effect on her. I can almost guarantee that if we can’t solve this problem before the day of the wedding what happened just now is only the beginning.

[Next day]

Bad news! Really bad! Now Gui Gui’s dad is furious. The reason why? It because when we were talking abot Wang Zi he overheard it.

[Flashback]

“Gui Gui how are you going to tell your father about Wang Zi?” I asked her.

“Well he is my boyfriend I would have to tell him.”

“But what about……..”

“About the fact that he’s from the fire kingdom? Well that…….” She said interrupting me. Suddenly his dad appeared. His face was so red and practically steam was coming out of his ears.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?? YOU’RE DATING THE PRINCE OF THE FIRE KINGDOM! GUI GUI HOW COULD YOU? YOU ARE BETRAYING ME AND THIS WHOLE KINGDOM BY DOING THIS!”

“But dad this has nothing to do with us. Whatever war you have against their kingdom has nothing to do with me or him.”

“I DON’T CARE YOU’RE FROM THE WATER KINGDOM AND HE IS FROM THE FIRE. I FORBID YOU TO SEE HIM EVER AGAIN!”

“DAD! I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU SAY I WILL CONTINUE TO SEE HIM.” I could tell that she was getting mad.

“NO FROM NOW ON YOU ARE NOT GOING BACK TO SCHOOL. I WILL TELL THE MAIDS TO GO PACK YOUR THINGS. YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS CASTLE AGAIN AND THAT’S FINAL!”

“DAD I HATE YOU! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LET ME BE HAPPY WITH THE PERSON I LOVE. YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THIS WAR THAN YOU DO ABOUT ME DON’T YOU?” With that she ran off to her room in tears while her dad went to go cool down leaving me standing there.
[End of Flash back]

Sigh it’s been an hour since that incident. Gui Gui is still crying in her room and this time I couldn’t calm her down. I understand why she’s sad. I don’t know how I can help her but seeing her like this makes my heart hurt. The mood around the whole castle is dark. No one is happy or cheery with Gui Gui being like that. I remember she was always the one to brighten up a mood or a day. I know she always brightened up mine. It’s also weird how it suddenly went from a sunny day to a rainy one. I just hope that this will be like one of those drama’s that have a happy ending.

[Behind the scenes]
Xiao En: hi guys
Bang Bang Tang & Hei Se Hui Mei Mei: hello!
Xiao En: yea so anyways I was thinking about having some special guest appear in this story.
Xiao En: any ideas guys?
Xiao Jie(g): Oh how about Edison chen?
Ao Quan: or maybe…………
Wei Lian:ooooooooo how about a Korean band? Like ummm…….idk Big Bang?
Gui Gui: let’s have 賀軍翔show up
Wang Zi: or 罗志祥
Da Ya: or how about 杨琳
Ao Quan: ahem I didn’t even finish. How about 蔡依林? *drool*
Da Ya: *smacks him* Wei!
Ao Quan: oh oops sorry
Da Ya: hmph
Apple: how about 周杰倫?
Xiao Jie(b): Xiao En what do you think?
Xiao En: Umm I don’t know yet I will have to decide.
Xiao En: yea so anyways how did you guys like this chapter?
Gui Gui: kind of horrible. Why did this have to happen?
Xiao En: well it’s a story
Weil Lian: yea but isn’t……..
Wang Zi: *covers his mouth* wei don’t give it away!
Wei Lian: oops
Xiao En: Aiyo Wei Lian next time I won’t tell you anything
Wei Lian: aww *sad*
Xiao En: I’m just kidding but next time you better keep your mouth shut or else I’ll unleash Gui Gui on you
Gui Gui: heheh
Wei Lian: ahhh no I won’t say anything next time
Xiao En: *faces readers* Ok well time to say bye
Everyone: Bye guys!
Xiao En: I wanna know who you want to put in the story so tell me ok?
Gui Gui: can you also mention what you thought of this chapter? Ok guys?
Xiao En: also I’m going to tell you that I might not update for a while because I’m going to Las Vegas for 4 days. But I will as soon as I can so leave a comment ok?
Everyone: bye see ya soon!
Xiao en: haha they are saying it to you guys. bbye!
[End of behind the scenes]