More Jealousy

Fire vs Ice

(Recap)
“Aww you were jealous? Don’t worry I love you only” I was so happy when she said that. I could feel my face go red half was because I was blushing and the other half was because she was PINCHING MY CHEEKS! It hurt.
“Ouch Gui that hurt” I told her rubbing my cheeks.
“Haha ok let’s go home” She pulled me out. When we were walking down the hall way we met the person I least wanted to see. I could feel my blood boiling already when he came our way……
(End of Recap)

He came closer to us and as he did I felt myself getting angrier. My hands made themselves into fist. He was smiling as he came our way. Smiling at Gui Gui to be more exact.

“Hey Gui Gui” he said as he reached.

“Hi Aaron what’s up?” Gui Gui told him cheerfully. Ugh she’s not making it any easier for me. In fact she’s making it worse.

“Nothing I just came by to say hi” he said. Well you already did now get lost.

“Haha well hi then” Gui Gui told him. Then she pulled me away.

Gui Gui’s POV
I could tell that Wang Zi was getting angrier by the second. I hurriedly talked to Aaron and pulled Wang Zi away before he could do something bad. I saw his clenched fist the minute Aaron came over. When we got outside I tried to calm him down a little. I tried to distract him.

“So where are we going now?”

“No where” yikes. I could have sworn that a gush of cold air passed by.

“Ummm well don’t you want to go somewhere?”

“No, why don’t you go with Aaron then?” I sighed.

“Wang Zi stop acting like this. He’s just my friend.” I hugged him. I tiptoed and whispered in his ear.

“I love you only. Remember?” I felt his arms wrap around me. Then he whispered in my ear.

“One day your going to kill me if you keep acting like that to Aaron.” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Don’t worry that won’t happen I won’t allow it.” I pinched his cheeks again.

“GUI GUI!” I laughed at him and ran away.

“I’m going to get you!” he started going after me. We ran around till we were out of breath.

Aaron’s POV
I watched as Gui Gui wrapped her arms around him. I felt a sharp pain in my heart and it kept increasing while I watched Wang Zi hug her back, Gui Gui pinch his cheeks, and as they played happily. I wish I could be the one she would hug and play with. But I will try. I will try to make her love me.

Wang Zi’s POV
I felt a huge relief when she said that to me. I felt happier and the feeling went away. I hugged her as I thought to myself. I never want to let her go. I never want to lose her. But then……….SHE PINCHED MY CHEEKS AGAIN!!!!!! They all ready hurt from the last time. She ran away and I chased her around. This is one of those special moments that I will always remember.

“Aiyo Wang Zi……..Let’s……….stop……….I’m……tired.” she said panting. I was also tired so I stopped.

“Ah! Wang Zi we still need to do our project. The one Hei Ren Lao Shi gave us.” Oh that’s right we have to start on it. It is due soon.

“Ok so do you want to do it at my house or yours?” I asked her.

“Umm let’s go to your house and then tomorrow we’ll go to mine ok?” so we started going to my house.

“Let’s go up to your room and work on it” said when we got home.

“Oh so you guys are working on your project?” I jumped at the voice. It wasn’t Gui Gui’s it was………… Xiao Yu.

“Ahhh Xiao Yu you scared me” Gui Gui said as she put her hand on her heart.

“sorry well I was just heading out. Like you guys me and Mei Mei have to do ours. The places is all yours. Don’t do anything here okies?” he said as he left. I know what he meant but apparently Gui Gui didn’t.

“Wang Zi what was Xiao Yu talking about? Of course we’re going to do something we came here to do our project”

“erm I don’t know how to say it. Just forget what he said and let’s go do our homework. You go up first and I’ll bring you a snack” I didn’t know how to tell her. It would be awkward telling her about what he meant which was you know doing the naughty thing. She gave me a puzzled look and shugged before going up to my room. When I went up with a plate of cookies I saw that she was looking at a picture. Uh oh…………….

“Wang Zi who’s this girl in the picture?” she asked me. That was the picture of my old girl friend. Xiao Xun. We used to date but then she broke up with me without telling me a reason. She is also the girl I told you about. I liked her but I didn’t love her like I thought I did. I started thinking of the day she broke up with me.

[Flash back]

“Wang Zi” Xiao Xun called to me. There was something different about her. She wasn’t her usual self. She wasn’t smiling.

“What is it Xiao Xun?” I was curious to know. That was before I knew what was coming my way.

“Wang Zi let’s break up” she told me flatly. I was shocked. What did I do wrong?

“Xiao Xun why? Did I do something wrong?” I asked her feeling hurt.

“No I just think it’s better if we break up.” She told me coldly. I felt hurt. I didn’t even do anything why would she break up with me? I asked her why again and she told me the same thing. Then she walked away and went back to her friends and acted as if nothing happened. It took me months before I became myself again. I isolated myself during those months. I hardly talked to anyone. I didn’t even talk to my best friend.

“Wang Zi what’s wrong?” Ah Wei asked me.

“Nothing” I told him coldly. Everyday only a few words would come out of my mouth.

[End of Flash back]

I snapped out of my thoughts to hear Gui Gui calling me.

“Wang Zi…….Wang Zi………..WANG ZI!!!!!!!!”

“Ah what?”

“You didn’t answer my question”

“oh well that’s my old girlfriend. Xiao Xun” I told her. She thought for a while.

“Wang Zi we should take a picture of us” she told me. But I didn’t really like taking pictures.

“I don’t want to”

“Awww c’mon please!!!!” she pouted and gave me her puppy dog look. Arg! I can’t resist that.

“Ok ok we’ll take some.”

“Yay! I’ll go get my camera” she took a camera out of her bag.

“You keep a camera in your bag?” I asked her.

“Sure you never know when you’re going to need it” We took a couple of pictures and I used my printer to print them. I took the picture of Xiao Xun and me and I changed it to Me and Gui.

“Awww I love this picture” Gui Gui said as she looked at it. I print her a different picture of us. After I got her to stop looking at the pictures we started our project and by the time we were half way done it was already dark outside.

“Aiyo I have to go home now, Ya Tou will get worried.” Gui Gui said.

“Come I’ll take you home” So we walked home and we talked along the way and before we knew it we were there.
“Ok bye see you tomorrow” she said as she turned around. But I wasn’t about to let her go yet.

Gui Gui’s POV

I was about to leave when Wang Zi turned me around. He leaned in closer and closer until his lips touched mine. Then suddenly it fel as if time had stopped and everything in my surroundings were frozen. I kissed him back and it felt right. After a while someone had interrupted us.

“WOOO Go Wang Zi!” immediately we pulled away to see Xiao Yu, Ah Wei,Xiao Jie(b), Xiao Jie(g), Mei Mie, and Ya Tou standing there. I guess the guys were here to do their projects and now they were going home. Immediately I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I looked at Wang Zi to see that he also had a hint of red on his cheeks. I bent my head down and went inside quickly. The girls followed behind me as the guys patted Wang Zi on his back and they went home.

“Ooo Gui Gui you got your first kiss already” Ya Tou squealed.I didn't tell her about the other one yet.

“Awww our little Gui Gui is growing up”said Xiao Jie(g) . I went up to my room and closed the door. I was still a little dazed from what happened earlier. I went to lie on the bed and I touched the necklace that I was wearing. The one Wang Zi gave me. Ahh it made me think of Wang Zi again. I was more focused on his lips. AHHHH what am I saying???? Yikes I better stop thinking and go to sleep. But I couldn’t sleep. All I could think about is Wang Zi.

[Next Day]
I went to school and Wang Zi was already there sitting at his desk. I sat in my seat next to him. He smiled at me.

“Goood morning” he said.

“Ummm good morning” I told him. I was still shy about yesterday. We talked until it was time for class.

“Good morning student I hope you all slept well. I have some very important new to tell you guys” I was curious. Did we have new students? But once I found out I wish I never did.........

[Extra! Extra! Behind the Scenes]

Xiao En: Yay I finished my chapter and I added what you wanted Gui
Gui Gui: Yay! I pinched Wang Zi again!
Wang Zi: *rubbing his cheeks* ugh I still hurt from the last times
Gui Gui: hehe
Xiao En: Well I put in something for you too Wang Zi
Wang Zi: yep and it was awesome until some interrupted
Gui Gui: blush
Ao Quan: *pops up* and we had Fun seeing it
3 of us: AHHH Ao Quan you scared us!!!!!!!
Wei Lian: *pops up* Yea Ao Quan don’t scare them
4 of us:AHHHHHHHHHH WEI LIAN!!!!!
Wei Lian: What? *acts innocent*
4 of us: *glares at Wei Lian* We just told Ao Quan not to do that and now u did it!
Wei Lian: opps
Xiao Jie(b): *sneaks up behind Gui Gui* BOO!
Gui Gui: AAHHHHH! *hugs Wang Zi*
Xiao jie(b): AHAHAHAHAH and I thought u were the ghost
Wang Zi: that’s not very nice
Xiao En: Yea you should apologize
Xiao Jie(b): hao la I’m sorry I just wanted to have a little fun
Gui Gui: it’s ok Xiao Jie(b) I’m not mad *smile*
Xiao Jie(b): thanks *smile*
Wang Zi: *whispers to Gui* Are you trying to make ma jealous??
Gui Gui: *whispers back* No *faces Xiao Jie(b)* I’m not mad because Im going to get you back *Grins evily* And those 2 guys also *faces Wei lian and Ao Quan*
Xiao Jie(b): Uh oh this isn’t going to be good *runs*
Wei Lian: Xiao Jie(b) wait for us * runs after him*
Ao Quan: Ehhh yea me too WAIT! *runs after them*
Gui Gui: *chases them*
Xiao En: aiya!
Wang Zi: Xiao En we have to close this chapter
Xiao En: right ok *faces audience with Wang Zi* I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Xiao En: And thanks. I am feeling better now and I hope you do too!
Wang Zi: And thanks to everyone who commented too!
Wang Zi: And don’ forget to leave a comment!
Wang Zi & Xiao En: Bye! And wait for our next chapter!
*Fades away*

[End of Behind the Scenes]