The Effects

Fire vs Ice

(Recap)
“No Ya Tou it’s ok. I’m going t be staying here from now on. Ya Tou, why don’t you continue living there. I know you have a lot of fun there and I don’t want to have you come back too” she said.

“Gui Gui……..” I was about to go on when she interrupted me.

“Ya Tou please. I’ll be happier knowing that your happy there
so don’t worry I’ll be fine ok? And please, help me look out for Wang Zi. Tell me when he’s moved on. Make sure he’s ok. Please. I got to go now bye” she said as the line went dead. Gui Gui. Alright. I’ll stay, but you must promise me you’ll be happy. And also, I will help you look out for Wang Zi.
(End of Recap)

[Next morning]
I woke up early in the morning. I didn’t really get enough sleep. I was worried about Gui gui. Is she alright? I hope so. I got dressed and headed for school. When I got in the classroom I saw Wang Zi sitting there at his desk. But he looked miserable. He just sat there frowning and drowned in his thoughts. I swear there was like a dark cloud over his head. Everyone was talking but not loud. They would also constantly look at Wang Zi. I walked over to where Ah Wei was.
“Hey Ah Wei what’s wrong with Wang Zi?” I asked him.

“I don’t know Ya Tou. Ever since he came home yesterday he’s been like this. He has been so quiet and cold. I don’t know what happened yesterday. He just came in and went straight to his room and shut the door. This morning he didn’t even eat either. He hasn’t even said a word since yesterday.” He said explaining to me about Wang Zi.

So it did effect him badly. Gui Gui would definitely not want to hear about this. I wanted to talk to Wang Zi but it’s like there was a force field around him preventing anyone from entering that space. Also I was afraid. I didn’t know what to say to him. The bell rang and it was time for class. I peeked at Wang Zi through the whole class. He was still in the same position. Face blank and deep in thought. His eyes also looked a little distant. It’s like he was physically there but his soul wasn’t. I don’t know how to help him either. I think the only one who could fix this is Gui. But she will never come back. That thought brought tears into my eyes. I quickly wiped them away before anyone could see. Sigh. I hope Gui is doing better than him. I’m worried sick about them two.

[Back at the castle]

Aaron’s POV
I’m worried for Gui. Every since yesterday she hasn’t come out of her room. She hasn’t even eaten anything. Her eyes look distant and her face was blank. Everytime she spoke it was so robotic. Her room is so dark now. She closed all the windows and didn’t let any light in. She’s been sitting on her bed all day. I feel so helpless. I tried talking to the king again but he refused. Sigh. I can’t stand to see Gui like this. I want to help her. But how? Yesterday was worse. She didn’t stop crying. She threw a big tantrum and shut everyone out of her room. Today she seemed calmer but still she was hurting on the inside. Seeing her face so miserable makes my heart hurt like crazy. What can I do to cheer her up? Hmmmmmmmmm…….

Gui Gui’s POV
Sigh. I feel so lonely and dead without him. I really very regret what I did yesterday. But I can’t change it now. What I feel worse about is that next week I will have to go back to get my luggage. I didn’t want to go but Aaron said that I have to at least say bye to my friends in person. Also next week’s my birthday. I just don’t want to face him. It’s going to be really hard. Sigh. I wonder how he’s doing right now. I hope he’s happy and smiling. That would be my only wish. Also I wish I could see him one last time smiling. I really want to see him smiling. I need to see him smiling in order for me to move on. Wang Zi. I miss you. I miss the times we have spent together. I can’t stop thinking about you. I want to be by your side again. But it’s too late now. I’m getting married in two months. Maybe this is fate.

Wang Zi’s POV
Gui Gui how have you been lately? Me? I’ve been terrible. I feel so empty without you. Why did you leave me? Why did you do this to me? Sigh. My heart is still broken. There is no one that will be able to fix it. Only you can. Gui do you know how much I wish you were here? Even if we weren’t together I would be satisfied to see you. Sigh time seem to go by so slow these days. Every day I think about her. Gui Gui you might not love me or you might forget me in a year or two, But I will never. I will always love you. And you’ll stay in my heart forever.

Haha sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to stop it at a good place so I thought this was a good one.
I don’t think there are many people reading my story. Is there? i went on the longest haitus in the history of haitus' LOL xD