Do I like her?

Fire vs Ice

(recap)
Nobadys POV
Wang Zi and Gui Gui both were smiling as she slept. But unfortunately for us the alarm clock started ringing ruining their moment.
*RING RING RING*
Gui Gui started to wake up and then realized that………..
(end of recap)
Gui Gui’s POV

As I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock I realized that I was hugging Wang Zi and he was hugging me. AHHHHHHHHH how did this happen?? I saw Wang Zi sleeping peacefully and again he looks so cute. I didn’t want to disturb him so I gently pulled his arms away from me and as I was about to get up he pulled me back down and hugged me tighter and closer to him.
“Gui Gui……….” He whispered my name. For a second there I thought he was really awake so I froze. Then a while later he didn’t move so I guess he was still asleep. I laid there as I thought why would he say my name? Is he dreaming about me or something? Is there another girl named Gui Gui? Hmm I don’t think there is a lot of people with that name…….. Then I finally thought of our alarm ringing earlier and realized……. OH NO!! we are going to be late!!!! I finally decided to wake Wang Zi up. But the problem was that I couldn’t even move.
“Wang Zi wake up we have to meet the others.” I called to him.
“mmmmmm 5 more minutes……..” he replied. But I could barely understand him.
“Come on Wang Zi we have to go we’re gonna be late.” I hurriedly tried to shake him awake.
Suddenly I gasped… Wang Zi had rolled over and now he was on top of me. I could feel his head on my shoulder and his breath on my neck. He was still hugging me. My heart started beating faster. My mind went blank as I felt his warmth all over my body. I stopped waking him up as I couldn’t think straight anymore. I just laid there not even bothering to get off him as I tried to clear my mind which was filled with thoughts about him. What’s wrong with me? Why did my heart beat faster? Why did my mind get suddenly filled up with thoughts about him? Could it be that I like him? NO Gui Gui pull it together you do not like him. I convinced myself that I didn’t like him and it was just because he was on me that I felt like this. Suddenly he let out a yawn……….
Wang Zi POV

When I woke up I was feeling surprisingly comfortable in the position that I was at. I didn’t even want to get up but I knew I had to since the alarm should ring soon. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Gui Gui. She was staring at me…….. WAIT why is it that I see her when I’m looking down. I realized that I was on top of her. In an instant I got off of her. How did I get on top of her? Why didn’t she wake me? What’s she going to say? I saw Gui Gui still staring at me blankly.
“Ummm Gui Gui sorry I slept on top of you I must have waken you up. Did it feel uncomfortable?” I asked her. Suddenly she came back to life.
“Ummm it’s ok it wasn’t that uncomfortable” her cheeks turned red as she said that. I also felt mine turning red so I looked away.
“Ummm why don’t we go meet up with the other now?” I asked her shyly.
“sure.” So we went down and saw that everyone was there already and chatting happily.
“Where have you guys been we’ve been wait for you two.” Said Ao Quan.
“Yea Gui Gui are you ok? Why are you two blushing??” Ya Tou asked Gui Gui. I looked at her and saw that she was still blushing and I’m pretty sure that I was too.
“Yea why are you too blushing? Did something happen?” asked Mei Mei as she smiled and raised her eyebrows.
“No we didn’t” we both said at the same time making us blush harder. Why are they making this hard to forget??
“Hao la let’s go and have some fun now that they are here and remember to stay with your partners. O great I have to spend the day with her making it even more harder to forget. But somehow I was really happy to be able to have more time with her.
“Come on Wang Zi let’s go play!” she said pulling me along with her. She was like a child. I smiled at her and followed her.
Gui Gui’s POV

Wahh Wang Zi smiled at me. This is the first time I saw him smile and it melted my heart. He really looked like a prince when he smiled and not the Wang Zi I know. I wonder why he doesn’t smile more often he looks more better smiling.
Wang Zi POV

Gui Gui pulled with her on all the ride. I was also having fun with her. I’ve never had this much fun before. I wonder why Gui Gui could make me feel like this? Maybe it’s because of her silliness or the way she looks when she’s smiling and having fun. I finally realized something. I………I……. I think I like her………..