School Trip??

Fire vs Ice

(Recap)

(Lunch time)
Finally lunch is here I’m soo hungry. I told Ya Tou that I’ll see her there as I couldn’t wait. While I was rushing to the lunch room I accidently bumped into someone.
“oh I’m sorry" I apologized.
“It’s ok don’t worry about it" said the person.
I looked up and saw........
(End of recap)

Gui Gui’s POV
I looked up and I saw this really handsome guy. My heart practically melted.
“Hello I’m Aaron Yan and I think you are one of the new students right?”
“uhhhh yes that’s right” I stuttered.
“well then I’m your senior and if you need any help around here you can ask me. See you later” he walked away.
I stared at him as he walked away. I still couldn’t breathe like normal yet and my heart was also beating faster than normal.
“ Gui Gui are you okay?” I looked up to see Ya Tou who was waving in front of my face. When did she get here??
“ Oh yea I’m fine lets go now I’m starving. So we went to the lunch room and after we got our food we went to sit with Mei Mei and Xiao Jie and our other classmates. As we got there Mei Mei stood up n said…….
“Oh Gui Gui and Ya Tou I’d like to introduce you to our friends this is Da Ya , Apple, Xiao Yu, Wei Lian, Ao Quan, and Xiao Jie(B). With them I also saw the 2 other new students Wang Zi and Ah Wei.
“Hello everyone I’m Gui Gui!!!!” I said.
“Ummm yes hello” said a very shy Ya Tou.
Then all of us except Wang Zi started talking happily. I looking at Wang Zi as he was sitting there looking cool and picking at his lunch. Then the bell and it was time for class.
(classroom)
“ok everyone we are going to be working on a project and you all are going to get paired up by me” said hei ren lao shi.
Pairings:
Xiao Jie(g) & Xiao Jie(b)
Da Ya & Ao Quan
Ya Tou & Ah Wei
Xiao Yu & Mei Mei
Apple & Wei Lian
Gui Gui & Wang Zi
(blah blah blah more people here)

“ ok this is the assignment…. Blah blah blah” (sorry didn’t know what to put there)
“ok class dismissed and remember to get started on the project and also we are going to go to the water park for the weekend your partner will be the same person. Have a nice day!”
Everyone started talking about the water park and I was also excited except for the fact that my Partner is Mr. Cold. This ought to be fun………….

What happens on the trip???
Plzz leave a comment!!!!!!