First day of School

Fire vs Ice

Gui Gui's POV

Its already morning and i didnt even sleep at all i was too excited to get away from here and start school where everything is normal and where i can be normal. I went down stairs with my luggage it was 4 in the morning but a lot of people were up already. Ya Tou was waiting for me with her own luggage.

" Ya Tou good morning, are you ready for school?"

" Yes of course don't think you're the only one excited."

So the both of us ate breakfats and we were off!!!!!

( 3 hours later)

" Yay we are here!!!!" I said excitedly"

" Yes we have an hour before school starts" Ya Tou said looking at her watch.

We went to our new rooms which we were suppose to share with 2 other people. I was excited but nervouse to meet them. When we got there i took a deep breath and we went in.

" Hello you must be Gui Gui and Ya Tou" said a girl.

"umm yes thats us" i said shyly

"well im Xiao Jie n this is Mei Mei" said the other girl.

" hello and good morning" Ya Tou said politely.

" Have you guys eaten breakfast yet? Would you like to join us?"

" ummmm sure" I said as i was pretty hungry now.

After we ate breakfast I got my uniform and went up to my new room to change and off we went chatting happily as if we all had been friends forever.

( in the classroom)

" Good Morning class today we have 4 new students coming to our class" the teacher hei ren told the class.

Wait I know that me and Ya Tou are the new students but who are the other 2? Just as I asked that my questions was answered.

" lets welcome Gui Gui, Ya Tou, Wang Zi, and Ah Wei."

I looked at the other 2 students one was smiling happily while the other didnt smile at all.

"go ahead and introduce yourselves."

" hi everyone im Gui Gui and this is my friend Ya Tou we just moved into town and I'm looking foreward to meeting all of you." I said with a friendly smile.Ya Tou just nodded shyly.

" hello everyone I'm Ah Wei and this is my friend Wang Zi" said the guy with the friendly smile. The other guy named Wang Zi just nodded.

" ok Gui Gui since the back row is all empty you four can sit there." said Hei ren.

(Seating arrangements)

Ah Wei Ya Tou Gui Gui Wang Zi

Xiao Jie(g) Xiao jie(b) Xiao Yu Mei Mei

Ao Quan Da Ya Apple Wei Lian

" ok class get ready for our lesson"

(Lunch time)

Finally lunch is here im soo hungry. I told Ya Tou that ill see her there as i couldnt wait. While I was rushing to the lunch room i accidently bumped into someone.

" oh im sorry" i apologized.

" Its ok dont worry about it" said the person.

I looked up and saw........

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who did Gui Gui see?
Leave a comment please!!!!! ^.^