Break Up

Fire vs Ice

(Recap)
Sigh it’s been an hour since that incident. Gui Gui is still crying in her room and this time I couldn’t calm her down. I understand why she’s sad. I don’t know how I can help her but seeing her like this makes my heart hurt. The mood around the whole castle is dark. No one is happy or cheery with Gui Gui being like that. I remember she was always the one to brighten up a mood or a day. I know she always brightened up mine. It’s also weird how it suddenly went from a sunny day to a rainy one. I just hope that this will be like one of those drama’s that have a happy ending.
(End of Recap)

Gui Gui’s POV
What am I going to do? I won’t be able to see Wang Zi anymore. My eyes hurt from crying so much. I just can’t shed anymore tears right now. I think it’s time to break up with Wang Zi. I don’t want to hurt him but if I keep seeing him then when the time comes it’ll only hurt him more. Wang Zi. I’m sorry I love you but I guess it’s not meant to be. I hope you won’t hate me after this……

[Next Day]
I woke up feeling so tired and heartbroken. Today’s the day. I texted Wang Zi and told him to come to the park tonight. I asked Aaron to take me back today and my dad agreed only because I told him we were breaking up. It hurt me every time I said that. The whole ride I was quiet. I didn’t have anything to say. I was too busy feeling miserable to say anything. Wang Zi. He was all I could think about. All our memories flashed through my head.

{Flashback}

“Come on Wang Zi we have to go we’re gonna be late.” I hurriedly tried to shake him awake.
Suddenly I gasped… Wang Zi had rolled over and now he was on top of me. I could feel his head on my shoulder and his breath on my neck. He was still hugging me. My heart started beating faster. My mind went blank as I felt his warmth all over my body. I stopped waking him up as I couldn’t think straight anymore. I just laid there not even bothering to get off him as I tried to clear my mind which was filled with thoughts about him. What’s wrong with me? Why did my heart beat faster? Why did my mind get suddenly filled up with thoughts about him? Could it be that I like him? NO Gui Gui pull it together you do not like him. I convinced myself that I didn’t like him and it was just because he was on me that I felt like this. Suddenly he let out a yawn……….

{End of flashback}

{Another flashback}

“Wang Zi, what are we doing here and who are you texting?” I aked him impatiently. He turned and smiled at me.

"You’ll see. Now look over there” he pointed to the sky and I looked up and saw nothing. But suddenly there were fireworks in the sky. They were so beautiful!! I watched in amazement at the fireworks then suddenly they stopped. I looked over at Wang Zi who looked at me and pointed again to the sky. Then suddenly they appeared again. They spelled out a message. I gasped when I saw it.

Message:

“Gui Gui I like you, will you be my girlfriend?”
I was really surprised at it and I looked over at Wang Zi who was staring back at me lovingly.

“So do you agree?” he asked me sincerely. I couldn’t speak yet as I was so surprised. He kept looking at me his expression getting nervous.

“Uhm so what is your answer?” he asked. I didn’t say anything. I just reached over and hugged him.

{End}

{flashback}

We went out of the store and we took out the things. I took out the necklaces and he helped me put on mine while I helped him put on his. He gave me the stitch dolls.

“Here you take one and I’ll take one” I told him giving him the pink one.

“Why did you give me the pink one?” he asked confused.

“Because it’ll remind you of me and the blue one will remind me of you.” I told him and he smiled taking the pink one. I hugged my doll and him too. We went and enjoyed our day together. We met back at the lobby for lunch.
{End}

{Flash back}

“So where are we going now?”

“No where” yikes. I could have sworn that a gush of cold air passed by.

“Ummm well don’t you want to go somewhere?”

“No, why don’t you go with Aaron then?” I sighed.

“Wang Zi stop acting like this. He’s just my friend.” I hugged him. I tiptoed and whispered in his ear.

“I love you only. Remember?” I felt his arms wrap around me. Then he whispered in my ear.

“One day your going to kill me if you keep acting like that to Aaron.” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Don’t worry that won’t happen I won’t allow it.” I pinched his cheeks again.

“GUI GUI!” I laughed at him and ran away.

“I’m going to get you!” he started going after me. We ran around till we were out of breath.

{End of Flashback}

My vision got blur as the tears filled my eyes. Our memories would stop from here on. I was sitting at the park bench now. Aaron was waiting in the car a few meters away. When I saw Wang Zi walking towards me I quickly dried my tears and faced me. He came up to me and hugged me immediately.

“Gui Gui I missed you. I thought you were going to be gone for a week why are you back early?” he asked me.

“I-I-I wanted to tell you something” I said as I tried to hold in my tears.

“What is it Gui?” he asked.

“I-I want to break up with you” I said trying not to let my voice shake. He pulled away and looked at me confusingly.

“Haha you must be joking right? Don’t joke about these things” he said seriously.

“I’m not joking it’s for real. I want to break up.” I said as cold as I could manage.

“Why? Did I do something wrong?” he asked his voice getting weak.

“No it’s just that I’m going to get married to Aaron now. I don’t love you anymore” I said. As I said that my heart broke.

“You don’t love me anymore?” he said, his voice strangled.

“No and I’m going to go live in the Water kingdom so this will be our last time meeting” I said coldly. His expression was pained. My heart broke even more. I wanted to hug him and say that it was a joke and that I do love him. But I couldn’t go back now. Or else I would never have the courage again. I turned around to leave but after a few steps his arms wrapped around my waist.

“Don’t go please” he whispered. Tears were forming in my eyes.

“Don’t go. I need you to stay with me. I love You” he said his voice so low I could barely hear. Tears fell from my eyes as I pulled his arms away and ran. I ran as fast as I could to Aaron’s car. He drove off the moment I got in. I broke down helplessly as I got into his car. I tunred around and saw Wang Zi still standing there, his arm was stretched out towards me. I saw a tear fall down his eye before I turned the corner and he disappeared.

Wang Zi’s POV
I watched as she ran away and got into Aaron’s car. My feet stayed planted where they were. Gui Gui. She doesn’t love me anymore. What happened? I felt a great pain in my shattered heart. I wanted to reach out for her. But she got further and further away. My eyes watered and I couldn’t hold it in. My love was gone. And so was I.

Ya Tou’s POV
I was sitting on my bed at home when the phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Ya Tou” I heard a voice crying.

“Gui Gui what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“Ya Tou I feel so much pain right now. I had to break up with Wang Zi”

“What!? Why?” I was shocked.

“Because my father wants me to get married to Aaron”

“What!?” I repeated. Get married to Aaron?Then I remembered that he was from the ice kingdom. Wang Zi was from the fire. Her dada must have found out. Oh this is bad.

“Gui Gui where are you now?” I asked.

“I’m back at the Water kingdom” she said, still crying.

“Ok I’ll be thre soon” I said. All I could think about was to go and give her a hug and comfort. I almost forgot that I was here and she was there.

“No Ya Tou it’s ok. I’m going t be staying here from now on. Ya Tou, why don’t you continue living there. I know you have a lot of fun there and I don’t want to have you come back too” she said.

“Gui Gui……..” I was about to go on when she interrupted me.

“Ya Tou please. I’ll be happier knowing that your happy there so don’t worry I’ll be fine ok? And please, help me look out for Wang Zi. Tell me when he’s moved on. Make sure he’s ok. Please. I got to go now bye” she said as the line went dead. Gui Gui. Alright. I’ll stay, but you must promise me you’ll be happy. And also, I will help you look out for Wang Zi. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Hey guys long time no see!!! xD Haha i hope you guys are still here :3. One question: Do you guys like the Behind the scenes stuff? If you do i'll keep putting them but if you dont then i wont? xD. Well hope you like the chapter!