Too Much Work

Fire vs Ice

Gui Gui's POV

Ugh sometimes i hate my life it's always work work work I never get a day off. Well my father is the King of the Ice kingdom so I guess as his daughter I also have things to do, but I wish that sometimes I can maybe have a day of and spend time with him like just us without his guards or services. I miss my mom as if she was here she could help me with my work load and also she was the one who always had time for me when i needed it. *sigh* i wish that i could.......

"Princess we need you to help us in the practice room" said one of the maids.

"Yes I'll be right there" I told her unwillingly.

As I walked down the long hall to the practice room I heard someone calling me......

" Gui Gui hi where have you been all day?"

I turn around to see my best friend Ya Tou running up to me " hey Ya Tou i've been in my room why you looking for me?"

"well yes your father needs you to assist him in the meeting today for a demonstration of the children's skill learning. You need to help demonstrate your powers to them"

"ok but first i need to go to the practice room real quick"

I walked off * sigh this is my routine everyday from morning to night is doing work work and more work....*

 

 

 

 

So how did i do?
Well this chapter is kinda boring because its just the beginning but i hope you like it and leave a comment please!!!