The Meeting

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

                "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON TOP OF ME! GET UP, GET UP, GET UP!" A loud female voice screamed at my ear.

-------------------

Onew's POV

                OMG I'm lying on top of a woman. I scrambled up to my feet and apologised.

                "Ahh I'm really sorry! It wasn't on purpose.."

                I saw her helping herself to her feet and she brushed off the dirt on the body. I looked at her clearly for the first time. She had soft black hair with bangs, and is exceptionally short. She looks like a Japanese too. Maybe she's like 13 or something.. OH WAIT. I AM ONEW. SHINEE'S LEADER. WHAT IF SHE IS ONE OF THOSE CRAZY FANGIRLS. OH NO. I'd better run in case she likes me too much and kidnaps me.

                When I was about to run away, she screamed at me.

                "YAH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!" Wow, so small yet such a loud voice.

                I froze and turned around. Please don't recognise me.

                "Eh wait.. you look familiar."

                Crap does she know me? It looks like I better run anyway. She's so small, what can she do. I prepared to run and little did I know, I fell to the ground. with her on my back. Ouch.

                "You think you can outrun me? Hmph, dream on!" She stood up again. I stood up too, and found myself really tall standing in front of her. :D

                "Oh now I remember! You're that Onew from SHINee who's scared of girls! HAHA."

                WTF. WTF WTF WTF. EVEN A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL KNOWS ABOUT ME. WHO POSTED THIS ON THE NET. I feel like killing myself now and there's this young kid laughing at me. I'm such a failure as SHINee's leader. And this person isn't even a fan girl.

                "Are you not a shawol?" I asked.

                "Oh please, who likes k-pop. I'm from Japan coming here to study. Their dance don't even make sense. All idols just look good and that's it."

                That seriously offended me. WHAT CAN A KID KNOW HUH. I was freaking pissed and I wanted to bash her up. But I'm a gentleman and controlled myself. :D

                "How old are you in the first place?" I asked her again.

                " 19. ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON MY BECAUSE OF MY HEIGHT?"

                I couldn't control myself and started laughing. AHAHAAAHAHAH. Her angry facial expression made me laugh even more that I started rolling on the grass holding on my stomach. LOL SERIOUSLY 19 AND LIKE WHAT? 160CM TALL?

                "I'm 155cm tall okay! Stop laughing!" She defended.

                LOL WHAT 155 WHAT'S EVEN WORSE. I can't control myself and laughed even harder. Luckily there wasn't anyone there and night or it would have made it into the papers. I looked at that kid, I mean person again and realised there were tears already flowing out. Crap I made her cry. I stood up and went towards her.

                "Hey I'm sorry.. Did I over react?"

                Suddenly, I was being attacked by a bag. WHY IS SHE HITTING ME.

                "HAHA YOU THINK I WILL REALLY CRY? CURSE YOU!" She screamed as she continued hitting me until she got tired. We both panted like mad. Whoa that was tiring. I looked at my watch, whoa 9pm already. Then I remembered about the club incident and got kinda emo again.

                Wait, but this girl is a girl.. why am I not scared of her?

                "Erm.. you're a girl right? And what's your name?"

                I saw her face going red with anger. Did I just offend her again? I showed her my best puppy eyes and she said her name was Akira.

                "And please don't show me those eyes again because puppies are cute and you are not a puppy. I hope to never see you again" she said before wiping her clothes again and walked off.

                WHAT? She's saying that I'm not cute? I wanted to scream at her but then I decided not to pick up another fight anymore. Akira acts like a boy, maybe that's why I'm not scared of her. Psh, she's so rude anyway. And she hates k-pop. And she said about seeing me again. As if I would want to see her too.

                Hmm Akira, such a nice name.

 

Akira's POV

                All k-pop idols are weird. Better let me not see him again or I can just.. just.. Ahh nvm, he's an interesting person and fun to play with. :D

 

A/N: A rather long chapter, and what do you all think about Akira? (: