First Kiss

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

 

I inched even closer to her face and closed my eyes.

------------------

Amber's POV

                Oh my freaking god. What the hell are they doing, staring into each other's eyes like that? Looking at them made me have goose bumps all over my body, and I rubbed my upper arms. I wanted so badly to just dash into the room and stop them, but all I did was continue hiding behind the door, peeking through the small hole between the wall and the door.

                If Akira really lost her first kiss for Onew, it was obvious that she liked Onew right?

                The more they stared at each other, the more they got closer. It felt like those kissing scenes shown in movies, and I got excited. I anticipated so much that I held both my hands together while biting my lips and holding my breath. Squinting my eyes, I tried to see as much as I could.

 

Akira's POV (Sorry for the sudden change! D:)

                I heard Onew's every breath he took as he inched closer to me. I felt my hands sweating under the blankets and clutched them together. I moved back slightly trying to avoid him, but he came closer again. I knew he wanted to kiss me, but why wasn't I slapping him and rejecting it?

                But would I really give up my first kiss for someone, who I wasn't even dating with?

                I snapped out of my daze. His lips were only about 0.5cm away from mine, before I gathered my courage to push him away. He fell back into his chair, looking completely confused.

               "You ert, get out." I said it in a solemn voice while staring at the blanket stain. I couldn't bear to look at his eyes. I heard his footsteps getting softer and softer, before he closed the door, and the whole room was silent. I looked up to confirm that he wasn't there anymore, and dropped myself back onto the bed.

                Ruffling my own hair, I closed my eyes. I thought about the scene earlier. Why did he want to do that? Why wasn't I rejecting at the first place? Why was my heart beating so fast? I touched my chest, still feeling my heart palpitating as strong as before.

                Just then, I heard the sound of the door opening. I immediately sat up again, wondering if it was Onew. I saw Amber walking into the room, and let out a soft sigh.   

                "Are you feeling better? Why are your hands sweaty?" Amber asked while holding my hands.

                "Uhh, it's too hot here." I lied while pulling back my hands and hid it under the blankets.

                "You're warm? I'm almost freezing to death here! Maybe you're just still sick." Amber said.

                "Maybe." I muttered, noticing her thick jacket she worn here. What a stupid excuse I had made.

                "So... who's your favourite among SHINee?" she asked me.

                I looked at her. What was with that sudden weird question? She has never asked me such personal questions before, and I had absolutely no idea how to answer it.

                "I mean, as your best friend, I don't even know who your crush is." she blurted out.

                She was right. I should have told her more things about myself. I thought about the question. I should like Jonghyun right? Yes, I liked Jonghyun. I wanted to open my mouth and reply with his name, but there was something holding me back. I didn't really know if I loved him. I thought about Onew. Ahh, I couldn't have loved him. That would be stupid. I hated him to the core, he and I were enemies. But, I don't know why, just now... I stayed silent for quite a while, thinking deeply about that question.

                "I don't know..." I managed to say out.

                She looked at me with disappointed eyes. I felt guilty inside, but I really didn't know. I muttered out a "mianhe", before I told her that I wanted to take a nap again. However, I just wanted some time alone for me to think. I felt like I had committed a crime after looking at the way she walked out of the room.

                I plopped myself back onto the bed again. Argh.

 

Amber's POV

                What kind of answer was that? Maybe she really didn't know, but at least she could have told me who she had in mind right? Psh. And how about Onew? I doubt she liked Onew, since she pushed him away just now. I took out my iPhone from my jacket pocket and scrolled for Jonghyun's number.

                "Bling bling Jonghyun" I read out, and edited it back to "Jonghyun" again. What was wrong with him? I tapped 'message', and started typing out a text for him.

                Hello, Amber here. I just asked Akira, and she seemed really confused. She replied me with an 'I don't know'. Sorry that I couldn't help much. But I can tell you, Onew isn't probably isn't in her list.

                With that, I sent the message, and slipped my phone back into my pocket. I looked at my watch, and decided to go home. I was really getting tired from everything that happened just now. I rubbed my eyes slightly, and walked away.

                Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name. I turned around. I was shocked.

                It was Onew. 

 

A/N: Annyeong readers, I just had an awesome ideas, so continue reading okay! :D And do leave some comments~