Only Me

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

 

 

Ahhh, thank you god, thank you so much. I heaved a sigh of immense relief. 

--------------

Akira's POV

                I opened my eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the sudden brightness. My head hurt and everything surrounding me seemed to be in a blur. As I opened my eyes again, everything became sharper again. I looked around, realising that I was not lying on my own bed. I turned to my left, and saw Onew sleeping beside me. I could even hear his snores.

                Touching my head, I tried to remember everything that happened.

                Oh yes, those es.

                I got agitated at the thought of them, yet I felt that my whole body was still weak. I tried getting up, but I slumped back onto the pillow again. At least everything was over, and I was safe.

                Suddenly, I saw Amber barging into the door.

                "Ahh Amber! How did you know I was here?" I said in a very weak voice.

                "Don't you know I always have a body guard to follow you around?" Amber replied.

                What? I wanted to scream at her for invading my privacy, but my body wouldn't allow me. I shot her an I'll-let-you-go-this-time-but-don't-do-it-again look.

                "So how many fingers do I have in front of me?" she showed up two fingers right in front of my face.

                I laughed, replying there was two. Amber heaved a sigh. I smiled at her, thinking what a great friend she was. Then, I saw Onew waking up from his sleep. That was kind of slow.

                "Ahh, are you feeling alright? Do you feel sick anywhere? Do you know who I am?" he asked my frantically while touching my head.

                "Yes of course, Onew, stop touching me." I told him, pretending to be annoyed.

                In fact, I'm really appreciative.

                Onew immediately removed his hands from my head. I smiled at him, and his eyes grew. What, was it weird that I smiled?

 

Jonghyun's POV

                Ahh, I'm going to hate that radio station forever. I told them I had to leave urgently, and yet they didn't want to let me go. I sat in the car while fidgeting with my hands, and my body unable to stop moving.

                Please don't let anything happen to her.

                We arrived at the hospital and I jumped out of the car. I almost screamed at the nurse for Akira's room number. I then sprinted to the specified room and stood outside, clutching my chest, trying to catch my breath.

                Turning the door knob, I saw Akira already conscious,  with Onew and some unknown person at the side. I cringed at the sight of her smiling at Onew, but nevertheless ran towards Akira.

                "Are you okay? Do you know who I am?" I asked her.

                She nodded, and I felt that big lump in my throat disappear. I looked at that unknown person, and raised my eyebrows. She, or maybe he, was wearing an expensive jacket which I longed to buy, and she had several piercings. Of course he was a guy, but his, I mean her face looks feminine.

                She noticed my curiosity, and finally spoke.

                "Ahh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Akira's best friend, Amber. And I'm a female, if you thought I was a male, I'll take that as a compliment." she said in a deep feminine voice.

                This was the first time that I actually met a tomboy so up close. I smiled to her, and Onew and I introduced ourselves.

                "I've heard about you all from Akria already."

                I wonder what Akira told  Amber anyway. Did Akira like me? Or maybe her heart was with.. Ahh no, I'm going to woo her, she's going to be mine. I looked at Onew, but he seemed to be just looking at Akira.

                I felt the flame within my heart burning, and I bit my lips. I felt blood rushing to my brain again, and my chest hurt. Hyung couldn't have... I breathed deeply, and tried to calm myself down. I wanted to approach him, yet something was holding me back. I didn't know if it was because he was my hyung, or I simply just didn't want to disturb them.

                I looked at Amber again, and an idea hatched in my mind.

                Approaching her, I whispered that I wanted to talk to her for a moment later. Her eyes grew slightly, but she gradually nodded.

                Akira, you're going to fall for me, and only me.

 

A/N: I have changed the title and the poster, hope you all like it. :D And stay tuned for the next chapter, it's going to be exciting. ^^