Superhero

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

 

It looks like I have to come up with a plan in order to steal Akira's heart...

----------------

Akira's POV

                "YAH! AKIRA!" I heard a voice behind me as I was heading back 'home' (aka. SHINee's dorm) I turned around, surprised to see one gang of queenkas behind me.

                "Where are you going?" one of them, which I supposed was the leader of the gang, asked me.

                "Home?" I replied. Duh like where else? -.- I rolled my eyes.

                "Why are you going to SHINee's dorm?" they asked, getting more agitated.

                Wtf is their problem? So what if I live there now? Psh, I decided not to answer them as I continued walking.

                "Why are you so close to MY SHINee oppas? Huh? You're not even good looking. So what if you have long hair now, shorty?" they pushed me. MY BODY DON'T DESERVED TO BE TOUCHED BY THESE DIRTY PEOPLE. I started to get pissed off. They called me short. The fire within my chest grew. I couldn't control myself and punched that person.

                Then, the whole gang stared at me and walked towards me. Crap, I forgot that there was like a WHOLE gang of them. I was alone. 99999999x VS 1. Obviously I'm not going to win even if I'm strong. What's more I'm going to have a disadvantage with my height. I walked backwards until I realised I touched a wall. Uh-oh.

                I covered my eyes and prepared for a beating.

                "YAH WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING TO AKIRA?" I heard a familiar voice. Out of curiosity, I peeked open my eyes and realised it was none other than Jonghyun oppa.

                And almost immediately, the whole gang of them melted and rushed to him shouting "OPPA OPPA!"

                Like eww? What's with their sudden 360 degree change of attitude. It's freaking disgusting. Bleh. But why is he here? O_O Deeply in my heart, I'm quite thankful that he's there. Or I would have turned into some.. bruised pig. The thought of that frightens me.

                "Stop bullying Akira." his manly voice boomed and almost melted me. ALMOST. Then, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the school. Hahaha, look now queenkas, he doesn't like you. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. BE JEALOUS PEOPLE!

                We reached his car and we went in. I looked at Jonghyun. Why is he here suddenly anyway?

                "Luckily I passed by here and waited for you to finish school. I was wondering why you were taking so long. Thank me."

                I felt my face turning red completely. He's so thick-skinned and asking me for my thanks? But I'm not even irritated at him. I muttered out a small 'thanks' and continued being embarrassed. He ruffled my hair. I don't know why but I liked it. Usually I hate people who mess up my hair. I stayed quiet.

                As Jonghyun drove back to the dorm, the whole car was quiet. The atmosphere was really awkward. When we arrived, my seatbelt got kind of stuck and I couldn't get it out. I got pissed off and used all my strength to unbuckle it but it didn't seem to be working.

                I think Jonghyun saw my distress and leaned over to help me unbuckle. Omg he was so close to me. I didn't dare to breathe. I started sweating. AHHHH WHY ARE YOU SO CLOSE TO ME. I felt like him away but that moment, I felt that my whole body was frozen. If he were just some other guy I would have slapped him right away. But Jonghyun? No.

                After moments which seemed like eternity, it finally unbuckled. I sighed slightly and Jonghyun looked at me. Did he notice my awkwardness? O_O

                He sat back properly and my whole body was able to move again. Then he asked me something which kind of shocked me.

                "Want to go out on a date with me on Saturday?"

                "What?" I couldn't control my shockness and turned red again. I think I need to go to the doctor to get my face colour control treated. -.-

                I thought for a while. I don't know why, I felt happy that he actually asked me that question. AHAHAHA. I didn't feel like myself. If it was just to usual me I would have rejected it straight away. But then, it wasn't just ANYONE. It was Jonghyun. :D

                "Um.. okay." I replied.

                He smiled at me. AHHHHHHHHHH. I almost went hyperventilating, until I remembered that Jonghyun was still sitting beside me in a car.

                Yay we're going on a date! I'm looking forwarddddd. xD

 

A/N: Ahh this is only 1 POV. Hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing this chapter! :D Thanks for the encouragment ~ especially BIGdreamerFANATIC !