AHHHHHHH

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

 

Then, I saw the most shocking thing in my whole life. 

---------------

Akira's POV

                "Oh. My. Gosh." I gasped as I went into the room. This is the largest room I've ever seen. All my life I've been living in the small cocoon of mine. T_T And what's more it's green. My favourite colour! :D

I started bouncing up and down on the bed until I realised it wasn't my room. It's was Onew's. Hmph, he doesn't even deserve such a nice room.

                "Green's my favourite colour" I heard him say.

                Ewwwww, green is so awesome and only awesome people (like me) should like it. Onew shouldn't like green. Psh. I started exploring the balcony and it even has its own toilet. COOL.

                I checked my watch, it was 11pm already and I stifled a yawn. I didn't bother unpacking because I was too tired. I slowly climbed onto bed and slept immediately.

 

Onew's POV

                WTF? WHY IS SHE CLIMBING ON MY BED. This is my room, she should sleep on the floor. T_T Besides, I don't want such a rude person on my precious bed. It will ruin the chicken smell I spent hours to put into the bed. (A/N: He used some chicken perfume or something). I guess I have to sleep on the floor tonight. This Akira is going to get it from me tomorrow morning.

                She looks more feminine when she's sleeping eh... her skin is so nice. OMFG what am I thinking. She may look innocent, but she's a MONSTER when she is awake. I doubt she is even a female.

                I settled myself on the floor and tried to sleep. Oh who knew the floor was actually this hard. I turned around and simply couldn't sleep. I groaned. I'm sacrificing MY comfort for Akira. I looked up at my own bed and longed for that fluffiness and the scent of chicken. The more I stared the more tempted it looked.

                Hmm I'll sleep at the other side of the bed and wake up early to pretend I've been sleeping on the floor all the while! :D I climbed onto my bed and pushed Akira to the other side of it. Immediately, I fell into deep dreams.

 

Akira's POV

                Mhmmm... nomnomnom. Ahh it's so bright. Just then I realised it was morning and opened my eyes. What's this warm thing I'm hugging? O_O It feels round and huge. (A/N: It's actually Onew's ) I turned around and saw a pair of eyes, nose and mouth right in front of me.

                Suddenly, I remembered I'm sleeping in Onew's room.

                "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

Minho's POV

                Who's screaming early in the morning? Argh. It has completely waken me up already. I went to the living room rubbing my sleepy eyes and saw Jonghyun, Taemin and Key also coming out of their rooms. I looked at Onew hyung's room. So that's where the screaming was coming from.

                I approached the room and opened the door. I can seriously kill Onew hyung for waking me up so early. And why is she screaming in such a girly voice. Ewwww. Then Jonghyun, Taemin, Key and I got the biggest shock of our lives.

                Onew hyung and Akira were hugging each other - ON THE BED. 

 

A/N: Did the 'thing' kinda disappointed you all? Heh. Anyway I editted the description to make it look more interesting! :D And there's an awesome banner now whoo! :D