Exposed

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

 

I didn't bother replying him and laid on the bed.

---------------

Akira's POV

                Ahh it's time for school again. ): At least I don't have to wake up as early as before. I looked at Onew who's sleeping beside me. Why hasn't he bought another bed yet? Luckily I set up a pillow divider between both of us hehe. I did my morning routine and dressed myself up.

                Anyway, I don't really have much friends. I'm not some Queenka or anything. But I do have ONE very very very very good friend. Her name's Amber, and she is those type of tomboys. I wonder what would her reaction be if she saw me with long hair.

                I reached the school and saw Amber waiting for me outside the school gate. She spotted me and dragged me into the school's toilet. Ouch.

                "Where are you living now? And what's with that long hair?" she asked.

                I explained everything to her about living in SHINee's dorm and the makeover matter. Oh boy that took long. I looked at Amber and she was staring at me with a serious face.

                "Do you know you're all over the net now, stating that you're Onew's girlfriend." Amber pointed to her iPhone. Hmph, she's rich. T_T

                WAIT WHAT. Onew's girlfriend? I faked a puke out of my mouth. Then I remembered about the saloon incident which Onew told his fangirls I was his girlfriend. -.- Now look what happened. I explained the whole matter to Amber again. There's surely a lot of things happening over one weekend.

                Just then, the bell rang and Amber and I rushed into our homerooms. A lot of those queenkas were staring at me. As if I'm scared of them. But it's not like I offended them in anyway right? Hmph.

 

In SHINee's dorm..

Onew's POV

                "AHHH Shut up let me continue sleeping manager hyung!" I grumbled as I struggled back into sleep. I don't have any schedule in the morning anyway.

                "Lee Soo Man wants to see you RIGHT NOW" I jerked up immediately. Those three words gave me creeps. I was confused. Why does he want to see me? I asked manager hyung and he didn't know too. Immediately, I dressed myself up and went to the chairman's office.

                "Annyeonghaseyo Chairman Lee..." I said as I walked into the office. I stared at his grumpy face which gave me shivers. Please don't shout, please don't shout.

                "WHY DO YOU HAVE A GIRL IN YOUR DORM?" He shouted. I jumped in fright and looked at the computer screen he pointed to. Omg, isn't that Akira with SHINee walking back to our dorm? CRAP, those nosy reporters again. I squinted my eyes to see the captions. She was referred to as my girlfriend.

                CRAP I'M GOING TO DIE. IS SHINEE GOING TO BE DISBANDED? I don't know what to tell him. I shouldn't have been so stupid to tell those fangirls she was my girlfriend right. I plucked my courage and explained the whole matter to Chairman Lee.

                "How are you going to explain to the media then?" he suddenly calmed down, which have me even more creeps. Before I was about to answer, he stopped me.

                "Just treat her as our girlfriend okay. I don't want anymore hassle. I'll explain to the media. REMEMBER, WE WANT FAME, THEN HAVE MORE MONEY." He shouted again and I nodded. Treat her as my girlfriend wth? I went out of the office and ruffled my hair. How am I going to tell this news to the monster.

                She'll probably freak out and scream at me and beat me up like a wild creature.

 

Jonghyun's POV

                Omg what's going to happen to me and Akira? How am I going to woo her if she's hyung's fake girlfriend. I saw Onew walking out of the office and hid myself behind the plant. Luckily I followed him. It looks like I have to come up with a plan in order to steal Akira's heart...

 

A/N: Whee~ Thanks all subscribers again! Even though I have very less, but each and everyone of you motivate me to write! ^^ I'm touched by all the comments. Kamsahamnida and enjoy the chapter ! :D I'm going to update the description page with Amber now ~