What the heck?

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

 

Hyun Jung eventually dies, her parents get contacted. I got kinda lazy to type out all that hospital scenes and it's kinda boring anyway so I shall skip it. Enjoy ~

 

Onew's POV

                Hyun Jung is gone. She is really gone now. And it was all because of me. How am I going face the rest of SHINee? Oh yes, I can call Hyun Jung and pour all my sorr- Eh wait, she's dead. There's nothing I can do now anyway right? Might as well go back to my dorm and stuff myself with chicken.

 

Key's POV

                Ahhh hyung is finally back, where has he been all day. He looks tired and sad? No, never, Onew is never sad with Hyun Jung noona. Maybe I'm just seeing things.

                "So hyung, how's your day with noona eh?" I asked.

                "Shut up."

                Did he just tell me to shut up? Onew hyung? Is this really him? What's with that attitude anyway. Then I saw Minho walking towards him.

                "Why are you angry? It's not like you hyung. Want some chicken? There's still some leftovers from yesterday." Minho asked.

                "Curse the chicken, Hyun Jung is dead."

                Wait what? He's kidding right? You mean.. noona is dead..? What the heck just happened. Ah my head is hurting. It's so hard to be the umma of this family. I looked around, and realised that everyone immediately stared at his direction with that O_O look. When I was about to bombard him with all the questions I can, the most.. astonishing thing happened.

                Onew hyung cried. Tears flowed out like a.. waterfall.

                I mean, this is like the first time I see him cry other than winning awards on stage. Other than that, he has never really cried. He was always a cheerful hyung. He goes back to his room and slams the door shut. I can hear him wailing already. And for the first time, I don't know what to do.

 

Taemin's POV

                OMG, did hyung just cry? Ahh I better go and comfort him now. But wait, how do I actually comfort him? He was always the one who comforted me and made me smile, I have rarely, okay fine never comforted him at all. I have never seen him so sad in my entire life.

                And how the heck did Hyun Jung die all of a sudden? Ahh all these questions are killing me. 

 

A/N: Comments please. :D I'll try to speed up the story. ><