Boom

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

 

Omg that seriously melted me.

-----------------

Akira's POV

                Why is everyone staring at me in such a weird way? O_O Do I really look that different? And I have long hair now. Feels kind of.. heavy? I feel like I've completely changed.

                I caught Jonghyun oppa staring at me. OMFG I'M CALLING HIM AN OPPA NOW? Argh, does he like this dress? This feels kind of exposing doesn't it? Why am I even caring about what SHINee thinks. T_T

                Suddenly, I saw Onew staring at me. It reminded me of the incident that happened with those crazy fangirls previously. I turned away to avoid all the attention and looked at myself in the mirror for the first time after the makeover. It really does look like I have changed eh?

 

Onew's POV

                Freak freak freak why am I staring at her in this way. She really looks different now. With long hair and wearing a dress? Akira looks like she has grown up and became a woman. I can almost fall- Nonono, she's a monster deep inside. Onew, don't be fooled by her outer looks. Her appearance may have changed, but her heart doesn't.

                "Ahh she's so pretty!" Key umma clapped his hands at his creation.

                "Noona ah, you look very pretty in a dress! You should wear that more often!" Taemin told Akira.

                "Psh, this dress doesn't fit you." I commented, even though it really did look nice on her.

                I saw her face going angry and smiled at her cute expression. WTH, DID I JUST SAY SHE'S CUTE. EWWWWW ONEW STOP LYING TO YOURSELF SHE'S A MONSTER REMEMBER. SHE AKIRA THE MONSTER.

 

Akira's POV

                Wth, did he just say it didn't fit me? He has no fashion sense at all. Everyone says I look nice. Who does he think he is in the first place. It's not as if I'm wearing this to please him. But is he right? I looked at myself in the mirror again. It looks like another person.. This person in the mirror is it really me?

                Actually, it looks like my mum. Oh how I miss my mum. Her love and warmth. Even though she died when I was young, I could still deeply remember every part of her body. Unknowingly, a tear dripped down from my eye.

                "Is anything wrong? Is it not nice?" Key umma asked me worriedly.

                I shook my head and told him not to worry, it was just some dust. I wiped that tear away. I am a strong person and will never cry! I told myself.

                "Thanks for helping me.. but I'm not sure if I have the money to buy this. Look at the price tag." I told them. This dress can buy me Macdonald's for 1 month!

 

Jonghyun's POV

                "I'll pay!" I offered. After all, she looks nice in that dress. It would be a pity if she can't have it. I looked at her from head to toe and realised even though she is rather short, she still has a good body.

                "Snap out of it!" I heard Onew hyung say behind me. Oops, does he know what I'm thinking in the first place? So what if I'm interested in her? She's not hyung's girl anyway. She has the freedom to choose who she should like right? Then, I saw her going back to the changing room to change out of her clothes. I don't know why, but I decided to follow her.

 

Akira's POV

                Ahh I'm so grateful to Jonghyun oppa. :D I shall go back and change now.

               Suddenly, I realised a mannequin was going to land on me. I had no time to react and just covered my eyes in fright. I was expecting to land behind me but I waited, and nothing happened. I slowly peeked up and realised Jonghyun was on top of me. He was protecting me all along?

                "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded, still unable to get over the incident. Just then I realised how close his face was to mine, and I could hear his heavy breathing. I smelled his scent. I heard my heart beating wildly. Why am I so scared and nervous? Why am I not pushing him away? And why is he so close to me? I stared at his face and realised how beautiful his eyes were.

                He opened his mouth and literally whispered to me, "you look very beautiful up close".

                I gulped, what is he going to do?

                "Want to be my girl?" 

 

A/N: WAHAHAHAHA HOPE THIS IS INTERESTING ! Will Akira accept it ? :O Do comment ~