Competition

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

 

It was Onew.

------------

Onew's POV

                "Amber?" I called out.

                I saw her stop walking and she turned around. I was still shocked by what I saw just now. Why was she texting Jonghyun? Isn't this the first time they both met? And what's with the 'I don't know'? I was seriously confused.

                "I saw you texting Jonghyun." I said in a solemn voice.

                After a few seconds of eerie silence between the both of us, she finally opened .

                "Uh.. Jonghyun wanted me to ask Akira who she liked."

                I thought about the scene which I saw after coming back from the toilet. I pieced everything in my mind and managed to figure what was going on. But why did Jonghyun want to use Amber like this? Wasn't it obvious that Akira liked Jonghyun?

                "So who did she like?" I asked, expecting to hear Jonghyun's name.

                "She said she doesn't know."

                Eh? Suddenly the earlier scene of me and Akira in her ward flashed in my mind. I felt my body temperature rising. I should not have done it.

                Why were you so dumb Onew, she was Jonghyun's girl. Look what you had done.

                I bade Amber goodbye softly, walking towards the exit. My mind was in a whirl. I felt my heard thumping hard again, and beads of perspiration started to form on my forehead. I was not only disturbing Akira, but I had actually betrayed Jonghyun and Hyun Jung.

                Betrayal.

                I shuddered at the thought of that scary word. I was SHINee's leader. I had the rights to protect my members, but instead, I actually wanted to... Argh. I saw some light in front of me and looked up. Upon reaching the exit, I quickly spotted manager hyung's car in the car park and rushed in. Closing the door behind me with a lot of force, I sat down.

                "What's wrong?" hyung asked me.

                "Um nothing." I muttered out.

                I rested my elbows on my knees and combed back my hair. I couldn't have actually fell for that monster right? I shook my head. The one and only that I loved was Hyun Jung, no one else. Yes, that was it. Akira was just someone that was supposed to help me.

                I rested back at my seat and let out a heavy sigh.



 

Jonghyun's POV

                Beep beep.

                I felt a vibration in my pocket and saw a new message from an unknown. I clicked 'read' and scanned through the message.

                What the hell was this? What did she mean by she didn't know? It had to be Onew that was stopping her from saying my name. I swore under my breath while clutching my mobile phone in my hands. I knew I shouldn't hate Onew, he was our hyung. However, I couldn't just let the girl that I really loved to him right? Sometimes, competition was necessary.

                I was already very tired from my schedule and now there was this freaking problem. Akira, why were you making me fall  for you so much? I plopped back on my seat and racked my brain. It looked like I needed another plan.

                Suddenly, I felt this lightbulb pop within my head, just like in those cartoons. I scrolled through my contacts in my phone and stopped. I smirked a little and pressed dial.

                Onew hyung, you forced me to do this.

 

A/N: Mianhe for taking so long to update this short chapter! Have been really busy with schoolwork, didn't have much time to write. I realised I'm drifting away from this fan fic title, really sorry again! I'll try my best to make the relevance better, and please continue to support! Thanks all so much, hope you all can understand. :D