Nice people

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

 

 

Onew hyung and Akira were hugging each other - ON THE BED. 

--------------------

Akira's POV

                Omg, please tell me I'm still a , I'm still a ! I looked under the sheets and heaved an IMMENSE sign of relief. Phew. I'm still young. Then I saw the rest of the SHINee members coming into the room with those really huge eyes. I could feel my face turning red.

                "COVER YOUR EYES TAEMIN." Key umma told the maknae.

                And the amazing thing is that - Onew is still not awake after my screaming. I immediately jumped out of the bed and started poking him. Is he like dead or something? O_O

                "Ahh don't worry, he's just like that." Minho told me and went off to the kitchen. He came back with a chicken and placed it in front of his face. In no time, that Onew woke up. Suddenly I remembered about the hugging thing and screamed at him.

                "WTF ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED?"

                I guess Onew is kinda slow at reacting and looked around at the bed.

                "HELLO THIS IS MYYYYY BED OKAY. The floor is just too hard and I couldn't sleep so I just climbed onto the bed." Onew replied.

                Seriously? What kind of excuse is that? He's just probably attracted by my body and climbed onto my bed AND hugged me. (A/N: STOP COMPLAINING ALREADY AKIRA!) I glared at Onew and he just pretended nothing happened. Did he really not know he was hugging me? I looked at the other SHINee members and didn't dare to pick up another fight with him. Fine, maybe he just did it unconsciously. Hmph. I'll let him off this time.

 

Jonghyun's POV

                Onew hyung came out of his bedroom and I immediately whispered to him.

                "Hey so how did her feel like?" I asked.

                Onew shot me a creepy glare and told me he didn't even touch her.

                Oh please, hugging is not contact? I didn't expect Onew hyung to be so fast in skinship anyway.. I want to touch her too. T_T She looks so pretty and cute hehe. Anyway how did he get to know such a pretty girl ~

 

Akira's POV

                I went out for breakfast awkwardly. My first breakfast with SHINee. (A/N: I WANT.) I sat at the empty seat in between Onew and Jonghyun. It was all silent until Key Umma, which I'm still not used to call, broke the creepy silence.

                "Let's go for family bonding! How about the zoo? It's been long we've been there right?" he suggested.

                Wait wait wait, does this mean I'm part of their family already? Whoa, this is so weird. And it sounds really exciting since I have never went to the zoo in Korea. Money problems again. I never really had anyone to go out with me since my Grandma can't really go out. I stared down at my clothes. A simple t-shirt and a pair of old brown shorts. Who am I kidding? If I go out like this everyone will most probably laugh at me. T_T Looks like I can't go?

                "How about we go for some shopping? I think Akira would love to have a complete makeover!" Jonghyun suggested.

               Omg, did he notice my distress? Aww he's such a nice guy. Wait wait wait, I don't like anyone, especially K-pop idols. I pushed away that ugly thought and just treated them as nice people, UNLIKE ONEW. Yay a complete makeover! I continued eating my food happily. :D

                Finally I can go out next time with nice clothes ~

 

A/N: Sorry for the boring update! I swear I will make the next chaper an interesting one! :D

And I lost a subscriberrrrr ! ~ ): What have I done wrong, T_T