Moving Day

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

 

I went out and announced, "I'll bring the girl over by tonight." 

-----------------

Akira's POV

                Eeks it's school again. I yawned and look at my clock, it's 4.30am. My school is quite far from home and I always have to wake up early. ): What's more I walk there with all my heavy bags and books. Maybe that's why I'm short (?) And I can't live in the hostel since it's too expensive for my family to afford. I don't even have a family. My parents died when I was very young. D: Haish, I guess that's because I'm a poor person.

                I went to school as usual and left school at 7pm. I walked back home again and finally reached the park below my house. (A/N: It's the park where she and Onew met yesterday).

                Suddenly, I saw a figure pacing back and forth in a distant. I think it just saw me and  waved to me? AND WHO MIGHT THAT BE. IS HE A STALKER? OMG OMG OMG IS HE GOING TO KIDNAP ME? But never mind! I'm a strong person.

                Eventually curiosity got the better of me and I walked towards that unknown person. Under the street light, I realised it was that guy I met yesterday. What was his name? Onee? Oney? Oh yes, Onew.

                Wait, WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE. I THOUGHT I SAID I NEVER WANTED TO SEE HIM AGAIN?

                "Relax relax. I'm not here to pick up a fight with you."

                I calmed down a little. I hope he's not going to kidnap me though.

 

Onew's POV

                "Do you want to stay with me and the rest of the SHINee members?" I asked.

                You better agree. It was hard trying to figure out where you were and luckily I was smart enough to wait here. I saw her confusion and she started getting agitated. Oops, I guess I was too direct?

                "WTF ARE YOU GOIING TO KIDNAP ME? DON'T THINK THAT I AM SMALL MEANS YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME." She screamed.

                "Nonono. Who would want to kidnap you. You know about my phobia right? It seems that I am not scared of you compared to other females. I don't know why, maybe because you don't behave like one. So the rest of the SHINee members thought that if a girl lived with me I would manage to get rid of the phobia." I explained to her.

 

Akira's POV

                LOL WHAT. That is like the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Eww, living with them? Doesn't he know I hate SHINee to the core? -_- Not only SHINee, but all k-pop idols.

                "And what benefit will I gain?" I asked.

                "You don't have to pay rental fees and food is provided. Looking at your uniform, you're from Starlight high right? That's rather near to my dorm."

                I was attracted to the terms. Firstly, all my daily necessities need not to be paid for. Secondly, I DON'T HAVE TO WAKE UP SO EARLY TO GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE. Ahhh should I go? There's not much harm right? It's not as if they will me or something. If they really do, I will just defend myself with my martial art skills.

                "Okay, I will go. How long do I need to stay for?" I told him.

                "YES OMG THANKS. I'm not sure. 2 months? Until I overcome the phobia."

                That sounds reasonable. I nodded and went into my small house. Then I felt someone touching my shoulder.

                "And you have to move in today." Onew said.

                WHAT? TODAY? Isn't that too.. quick and soon? And I'm not even mentally prepared yet. Before I could say no, he held my hand and ran in. He helped me pack all my stuff (A/N: I want. T_T). I have never seen anyone able to pack things so fast. O_O He then dragged me outside and we went into the car. Psh, he's so impatient.

                It was kind of awkward in the car so I've decided to start a conversation.

                "I'm the only girl in your house right? So take this." I gave him a long list of Terms and Conditions which I wrote while he was packing my stuff for me.

1. Never open my wardrobe.

2. I will wash my underwear by myself.

3. My clothes are to be washed separately.

4. I will have my own room and no one is to enter without my permission.

5. Breakfast and dinner is compulsory for me on weekdays.

6. All 3 meals will be served in weekends unless I am busy.

7. Do not insult me of my height.

8. No peeking when I'm in the toilet.

9. No walking around half- in the house.

10. Do not treat me like a maid.

 

Onew's POV

                This girl is surely.. weird. She's so.. picky and stuff. Oh well, I have no choice right? This IS helping me. I think. Then I decided to tell her the house rules in SHINee's dorm.

1. Never steal my chicken.

2. Never call anyone of us gay.

3. Never take food from the fridge without permission.

4. Never insult k-pop in the dorm.

5. Never enter any of our rooms without permission.

6. No peeking when WE'RE in the toilet.

7. Call Key 'umma'.

                "Remember that we're still enemies." Akira told me. Then I noticed how close we were sitting. Eeks, I immediately moved away to the other side of the car.

                "WHAT? I DON'T HAVE ANY VIRUS OR SOMETHING."

                "I just don't want to sit near someone like you~" I replied cheekily.

                Finally we reached our dorm and introduced her to all the SHINee members. She still have a lot to learn about each and everyone of them.

 

Akira's POV

                "Annyeonghaseyo. My name's Akira, I'm from Japan, but after my parents died I came to Korea to look for my grandma. She died last year."

                "Welcome Akira!" A rather cute looking guy, which I suppose it was Key said to me.

                Whoa their house is really.. huge. And I see all the other 4 members of SHINee. Suddenly there's this dinosaur guy who caught my eye. I like his hair. Wait wait wait, what am I thinking in the first place. I HATE ALL K-POP IDOLS. I pushed away that stupid thought and explored the house a little.

                "So where am I sleeping?" I asked.

                "You'll be sharing the room with Onew," the four of them replied in unison.

                WHAT? Didn't I already mention in my terms and conditions that I have to have my own room? I shot a glare at Onew and he looks shocked himself too.

                "It's because of Onew that you're here. And we don't have any rooms left. Besides hyung's room is quite big and it has a big bed." A mushroom head, which I think it's Taemin said.

                I pulled Onew's wrist and whispered to him, "I thought I was going to have my own room?"

               "Psh, I have no idea. Just sleep at my room for a day. We'll get you a bed tomorrow. But you'll still sleep in my room. Remember this is no big sacrifice. I'm not a ert. -.-" Onew said.

                He's right. This is a rare chance to be living so close to the school. I agreed reluctantly and moved my luggage into his room. I walked into his room with his picture pasted on the door.

                Then, I saw the most shocking thing in my whole life. 

 

A/N: It's kind of a long but boring chapter, sorry. D: I would be the most happiest person if I was living in SHINee's dorm. And what do you all think she saw in Onew's room? xD