Mmmm.

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

Yay we're going on a date! I'm looking forwarddddd. xD

-----------------

Akira's POV

                I went back to my room and was feeling super tired from all the excitement in the car. I went back into the room and slumped on the bed. I remembered that there was supposed to be another bed but I didn't have energy to argue for one anyway.

                "Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring dingy ding dingy ding ding ding!" I heard someone singing in the bathroom.

                AHHHH SHUT UP, I thought to myself as I covered my ears. I hated k-pop. Even the lyrics doesn't make sense.

 

Onew's POV

                "Shut up!" I heard outside. I guess Akira's back now. I wiped myself dry in the toilet and put on my clothes. I went out and saw Akira lying on the bed.

                "Yah, I need to talk to you." I told her.

                "Yes, I'm listening.." Akira said in a really tired tone. Luckily I've graduated from school.

                I started explaining to her everything from the start about the girlfriend issue and told her to be careful of anymore nosey reporters. And she must not be seen with other guys or more scandals will appear. I continued talking and warning her. I felt kinda awkward talking about this and kept staring at the floor.

                I waited for a reply but all I heard was a "Mmm." That was a yes right? My throat got dry and I went out to get some water.

 

A few days later.. Saturday ! :D

Jonghyun's POV

                Ahh, I'm so excited! :D I bet she doesn't know where we're going to in the first place. It'll be somewhere romantic ~ and with no fan girls to disturb us at all. She'll be completely head over heels with me. I picked out my clothes and wore something like this.

                I went outside and saw the rest of the SHINee members. They asked me where we were going and I told them I'm bringing Akira out. I saw Onew hyung being very shocked. Yes I know I know, Lee Soo Man told him that Akira was supposed to his girlfriend, but he have yet to announce to public yet right? So I still have a chance to change that!

                Onew hyung dragged me outside and told me about the Lee Soo Man thing. I explained to him and told him that I really liked Akira. She's so cute. xD

 

Onew's POV

                OMG, Jonghyun wants to go out with Akira? What if the reporters see him and her? Then I would be in deep trouble! D: I heard Jonghyun's explanation and calmed down. He was right. But then why does he like Akira in the first place. He has absolutely NO idea how ferocious like a female lion she is. I tried persuading him but he wouldn't listen. Hmph.

                Why am I so angry in the first place? Jonghyun liking Akira is none of my business right? It's actually his loss if he's going to bring a monster out like this. WHY IS HE BLIND? Argh, I can't help but feel unsafe. Is Jonghyun doing to do something bad to Akira? Eeks, I should trust my fellow SHINee member.

                THAT'S IT. I CAN'T STAND MYSELF ALREADY. I SHOULD JUST GO FOLLOW THEM. Or else I will just stay at home feeling panicky all day. Might as well go out. I don't even understand why I'm protecting Akira in the first place, BUT WHO CARES?

                Then I saw Akira stepping out of her room looking really pretty.

 

                I had to admit she did look nice in a dress.. but it simply doesn't match her monstrous personality.

 

Akira's POV

                Why is everyone staring at me? O_O Did I look weird. Ahh, I felt so awkward wearing a dress. I'm just not used to wearing them. :\ But since I'm going on a date, I shall make in an exception right? Then I saw Onew staring at me. Psh, why does he look angry in the first place. But why am I feeling a little guilty inside? Oh, better not let him spoil my mood.

                I saw Jonghyun oppa smiling at me and signaling for me to go out already. I got really excited and went out.

                Where are we going? O_O

 

A/N: ANNYEONG YOU! I'm really really sorry for the boring update! >< Mianhe ah ! But do continue reading my chapters and give comments okay? :D It'll really motivate me ~