So I try

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

I hope this is going to work.

---------------

Key's POV

                Holding Onew's hand, I walked into the club. Awesome, it's been long I've been here. All the loud music and flashy lightings. Wait, I'm not here to dance. I'm here to help Onew. I looked at Onew and signaled him to talk to those girls at the bar. However, he was just standing there with his stiff body.

                "Come on, standing here won't help." I pulled him.

                I feel like the umma of Onew. Oh wait, I AM. I scanned around and spotted the SNSD noonas. I waved to them and dragged him along. Hmph, everyone already went to dance and I'm the only one who remembers the aim of coming here. I bet Jonghyun is already at the dance floor flirting with some hot female idols.

 

Onew's POV

                Omg, seriously I'm here. So many people. Wait, I think I see Taeyeon waving over to me. Oh crap she's going to kill me for being so rude that time. OMG, now Victoria is walking towards me. What to do... Why did I even agree to coming here. T_T

                "Annyeonghaseyo!" Key said. I bowed as low as possible, trying not to show my awkward face. I must look so stupid and embarrassing now.

                "Ah Onew is so cute!" I heard Sooyoung say. I feel my face turning red. Then, Jessica took my hand and asked me to dance.

                That tingling feeling made me shiver and disgusted. I immediately shook my hands off her. Everyone including Key was staring at me as if I was some weirdo. Ahh I'm sorry Jessica, I don't know why I'm doing this. Then I remembered about the disbanding issue.

                "Oh I'm sorry, it's just that.. my hands were kind of dirty. Um, did I hurt you?" I squeezed those words out of my mouth as if it was the biggest challenge of my life. Jessica laughed and I walked as fast as I could to the washroom to avoid all the other girls in the club. I swear this is the worst place I have ever gone to.

                When I came out of the toilet I saw Victoria outside, most probably waiting for me. Oh crap, is she going to talk to me? I looked down at the floor and walked out, hoping hard that she wouldn't notice me. Please Victoria, I'm not your Onew oppa, I'm just another random person so please don't notice me. Just as I was almost going to succeed escaping from her eyes, I heard someone calling my name and tapping on my shoulder.

                "Onew oppa!"

                OMG, I swear that is the worst thing that anyone can do to me. Worse than taking chicken away from me.

                I totally lost control over myself and just took off from the spot as if I saw a monster. I ran as fast as I could to the exit of the club. But I didn't just stop outside. I continued running to the park two streets away from the club. Then, I saw a small shadow in front of me. I shouted for that person to move away, I know I couldn't stop in time. But before I knew it, I was already lying on top of a person. We rolled several times across the grass before we finally came to a stop.

                "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON TOP OF ME! GET UP, GET UP, GET UP!" A loud female voice screamed at my ear.

 

A/N: Finally we're going to get to the plot in the next chapter. :D