Take 2!

Girl Phobia?! [Haitus]

It wasn't love.

--------------

Onew's POV

               I woke up, rubbing my eyes. It was the day of the chicken CF re-shoot. I lazily got off the bed and went to the toilet. I didn't know if I was even ready to face Taeyeon again. I ate my breakfast and got into manager hyung's car.

                As I walked into the building, I felt that I didn't feel that scared as before. I took a deep breath and braced myself. Even though I wasn't that affected, there was still this tiny bit of feeling within me. I greeted the production crew and saw Taeyeon.

                Don't be scared, Onew.

                I smiled to her, maybe that would help to overcome my fear. If I was going to fail doing this simple CF, I would let the whole SHINee down. The fate was on my hands. I listened to the director's instructions, and I couldn't help but stare at him. He seemed rather pissed at me now. Curses, does he have a bad impression of me now?

                You better do it this time.

                I took another deep breath again and sat down beside Taeyeon who was already ready. I bit my lips, I can't screw up. When the cue was given, background music started playing and we were filming. I took the chicken on the plate and brought it to Taeyeon's mouth. She happily received it and I smiled to her. I said my lines, hiding my nervousness.

                "Stop! Take 2, please touch up on Taeyeon's hair, it doesn't seem to be lively enough."

                I heaved a heavy sigh of relief. I thought I was the one who screwed it up. Please, I want to get this done and over with as soon as possible!

                "Take 2, action!" the director's voice boomed over the loudspeaker.

                I did everything as instructed and everything ended off smoothly. I muttered out a word of thanks before packing up my stuff and ready to go back to my dorm. Then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I practically jerked up. I turned around, and saw Taeyeon smiling at me. I stepped back a little, and greeted her.

                "Annyeong Onew! Do you want to eat lunch with me today?" she chirped.

                Oh my gosh. Shooting a CF together was already bad enough, and you want to eat lunch together? I pretended to stare at my watch. I looked at her face, wanting to make up an excuse by saying that I had other schedules.

                "How great Onew! There isn't any schedule today, so you can eat with her!" Manager Kim commented suddenly.

                Curse you manager hyung.

                I guess I had no choice right? Anyway, she was our label mate too, I couldn't reject her. Slowly, I nodded and Taeyeon rushed to pack her stuff. She brought me to her manager's car and we set off to some unknown place. Luckily she was sitting at the front, or I would breakdown immediately. For some reasons, she seemed really excited. I guess that was because she had always been a cheerful person after all.

                "Jjang, we've reached!" she said happily as we reached a pizza store.

                I really admired her, she always seemed to be happy and have no worries at all. SNSD is doing so well too, I bet almost the whole country knew them. We walked into the store, and Taeyeon was actually skipping inside like a little girl.

                "I would like a meat-lover pizza please. Noona, what do you want?" I asked out of manners.

                "Gosh don't call me a noona,  I'm only 2 months older than you! Don't make me feel old. And I would like a Hawaiian pizza please, Kamsahamnida!"

                When the waiter left after taking our orders, the atmosphere turned rather awkward. I stared at my shoes, not knowing what to do.

                "So Onew, how's SHINee doing?" Taeyeon asked, trying to break the eerie silence between us.

                "Uhh we're kind of busy preparing for our Japanese debut now, we hope to do as well as SNSD." I replied.

                We continued our conversation about work, and all our talking seemed to be very formal. Even though I did like Taeyeon, but I just can't seem to get comfortable around her. Not long after, I smelled the aroma of cheese approaching our way. My face lit up as I welcomed the food with my fork and spoon.

                Taeyeon giggled at my comical act and I felt myself blushing slightly. I dug in and ate like a person who didn't come into contact with food for a thousand years. I think Taeyeon was the only female who didn't find my eating habits weird. She just ate per normal and we didn't talk.

                Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Who was calling me while I'm eating? Out of frustration, I fished out my mobile phone and greeted the person with my mouth full of pizza.

                "Onew hyung ah, Jonghyun here"

                "I'm eating now, so speak quickly."

                "Uhh, Akira is going to be released from school soon, I wanted to fetch her from school today but I'm still having my schedule now at the radio station. I heard from manager hyung that you're the only one who's free now so can you please fetch her on my behalf?"

                I shivered at his acting-cute voice. Since he was Jonghyun, I agreed reluctantly and hung up. Gosh, he had better return that favour! I gobbled up the rest of my food and excused myself. I dug out some notes from my pocket and handed it over to Taeyeon.

                "I'm sorry but I have to go now, this is the money for the pizza, thank you!" I said.

                "Ahh, there's no need for that, it's my treat." Taeyeon pushed back those notes into my palm. I jerked a little at that skinship and just ran outside. I felt guilty for leaving a girl alone there.

                Jonghyun, because of you I've embarrassed myself in front of Taeyeon! 

 

A/N: Sorry for taking such a long time to update, have been busy with tests lately! Even though this chapter was really boring, I hoped that there was some improvements in the language and such. Be excited for the next chapter! :D