Morning

My Stranger, My Beautiful Stranger

He woke up the next day with a terrible headache. He managed to get himself in a better position to get hold of his surroundings. What had he gotten himself into now? The surroundings were oddly unfamiliar; the curtains were draped to the side as sunlight poured in and the furniture was different.

“oh so your finally awake?” She asked as she came in holding a cup of orange juice. His eyebrows shot up in surprise.

“You! What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Funny you asking that when you’re at my house” She raised her eyebrows.

“Your house? That’s funny but ‘m not that stupid.” He explained.

“You have no idea what happened last night do you?”

“Did I do something?” He asked as he pushed the blanket away and stood up. He was a bit dizzy and it took a while for him to get his head straight but he managed after a while.

“here drink this” She said as she handed him the cup. He took it uncertainly and sat down drinking.

“I found you at the club last night, actually you found me and you were really drunk so I took pity on your pathetic self and decided to take you home but then you wouldn’t give me your house code so I had to bring you to mine.” She explained as he looked at her intently.

“Oh.. sorry about that.” He apologized. She looked at him surprised.

“What? Did Myungsoo just apologize to me?” She asked mocking surprise. He rolled his eyes as he smiled.

“Thanks” She nodded her agreement.

“Do you have bathroom?” He asked. She pointed down the hall. He got up and headed down. She bit hard on her lip thinking about what was going to happen. Because she helped him did that mean she had a better chance of getting the internship? Sure she had said that she didn’t want it but it was the top law firm and she couldn’t refuse an offer from there… If she got one.

“What happened to my forehead?” He asked as his head popped out. Her eyes widened.

“Oh haha that… I don’t know. You had a cut when you found me at the club.” She lied. He nodded and his head disappeared.

When he reappeared he looked fresh and very much different from the tumbling and stumbling drunk boy she witnessed last night.

“Well I’m going to go…” He murmured not knowing what else to do. She nodded.

“One question” She stopped him before he opened the door.

“Yeah?” He asked.

“Who’s Minnie?” She asked. His body went rigid as he heard her name again. Minnie. How did her name seem to appear everywhere?

“Why?” He asked his tone cold.

“Just wondering, you said her name last night.”

“Oh don’t worry about her, she’s just some girl from my past.” She nodded.

“One more thing” She interrupted. He raised his eyebrows in question. She tossed him his car keys. “Your car is parked across the road.”

“Yeah, oh and don’t think that just cause you helped me you will be getting your little internship.” He smirked as he exited her apartment. She glared at the shut door so angry at herself for helping that boy. The nerve of him! How dare he! She was on the verge of running after him and hitting him in the head with a baseball bat but she refrained from doing so. Her phone began ringing as she contemplated ways to get revenge on him.

“Hello” She answered it.

“Hey, it’s Yongguk” She smiled at the sound of Yongguk’s voice.

“Hey” She replied.

“Are you busy today?” He asked. She thought about it, she hadn’t seen this boy in a really long time and he was really good looking and showed interest in her. Why not do something about it?

She grinned. “Nope, I’m all yours today”

 

Hope this clarifies a few things~