Like Before

My Stranger, My Beautiful Stranger

Chapter 6

He threw his jacket in the back of his car angrily. He didn’t know why he was angry; he just knew he was angry. He had wanted to come out for a brief walk and hopefully catch this mysterious girl but instead he had seen her link her arms through another boy’s and walk away. He didn’t know why this made him angry? Especially since he had only met her yesterday but he was starting to despise this unexplainable growing feeling in his chest.

Realizing the only remedy to his pain would be to get drunk, he drove over to his favorite club.

“One bloody Mary” He told the bartender as he took a seat. He was going to start out small and go big and before long a girl had sidled up and was whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

 

She giggled as he took out his phone and snapped a picture of her wearing a big, sun hat.

“I hope you delete that” She said as she put the hat back and began walking again.

“Why? It’s cute; maybe I’ll make it my wallpaper.” Yongguk was eyeing the screen with a smile on his face as she reached out to grab his phone.

“What are you trying to do?” He asked, watching her jump up and down to get the phone which he was holding up way above his head.

“Don’t make me your wallpaper!” She insisted as she gave up and adjusted her shirt which had ridden up due to her jumping.

“Okay, but only if you take a picture with me” Yongguk stuck his lip out and grudgingly she agreed. Smiling they put their heads together and Yongguk snapped a photo.

 

“Now this is going to be my wallpaper” She giggled as she dragged him away.

“Where are we going?” He raised his eyebrows as he beckoned her with one finger.

“It’s a secret” He whispered sending shivers down her back. She laughed as she agreed to the plan.

They had been walking for a few minutes before he decided to speak up breaking the silence.

“How’s life so far?”

“Not that bad. I am trying to get an internship at a law firm because I want to pursue law. How about you?” She asked gazing up at the sky.

“I’m doing good, I came back because well  I don’t know why I came back but since I found you I’m pretty sure why.” He winked at her.

“Wow what a flirt! Does that work with every girl?” She asked.

“I don’t know you tell me.” He smirked and pointed to a door.

“Where is this?” She asked halting her laughter to look around at her surroundings.

“It’s a club” Her eyes grew wide.

“A club” She repeated.

“Why? Are you scared? Because, as far as I remember the girl from the beach wasn’t afraid of any old nightclub.” He was teasing her, trying to convince her to oblige to entering the nightclub and as much as she hated to admit it, it was working. Yanking open the door she walked in, swishing her hips side to side making Yongguk’s pants tighter than they already were.

He didn’t really hate the affect she had on him. After all he had lost more than just his first kiss to her and he was absolutely fine with it. He just wasn’t too sure whether she would look at him the same way she had at the beach. He had hoped that when he had seen her again that he would gain that from her. He wanted to make love to her like before. He wanted her to love him like before.