Prologue

My Stranger, My Beautiful Stranger

He quickly gulped down the drink the bartender had placed on the bar before picking up his ever ringing phone.

“What?” He snapped as he signaled for another shot of whatever the bartended had offered him when he had arrived here.

“Myungsoo-“

“I told you to never call me that!” He snapped again pissed off.

“I’m sorry but, but we have an emergency ahh-“ Her voice broke and his eyes widened as he jumped off the stool, his anger all gone replaced now by worry.

“Yah what happened?” he asked as he pulled out his keys and headed to his car.

“I think it’s time ahh” She cried out again and he swore under his breath. Why did he ever leave her alone?!

“Just stay calm I’m coming!” He ordered as he backed his car out and hit the road, his meter hitting high speed. He slammed his hand on the wheel as he saw the huge traffic in front of him.

“Woohyun hyung can you please help her she’s going into labor” He pleaded into the phone as he looked out into the traffic. He didn’t know why he was calling Woohyun out of everybody. Woohyun had the biggest crush on her and if he had been told this a couple months ago he wouldn’t have cared but today, at this moment everything had changed. She had changed everything. He sighed as he kept re­peatedly hitting the wheel. Why was he such a jerk to her? Oh yeah because of Minnie. If someone had told him about Minnie a couple of months ago, his ears would perk up and he would be absolutely alert because at that time he truly believed that he was in love with Minnie and then that one beautiful night changed everything. Now he was confused and scared and didn’t know what the hell was going to hap­pen, he just wanted to be by her side.